Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

After reading 47 pages, I dont know who to trust...... youre all suspects

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    Bobbby bobby bob !
    Let's make him mayor

I'd like to be mayor.
    JVJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Uriel. wrote: »
    He speaks sense
    Dr Hippopotamus take your head out of the drug cabinet and set a time.

I said after Maggie gets up and shoots someone we'd decide
    Some people have kicked ahead and sure you just got flushed
    UFC and xaracats should now reveal

beakerjoe wrote: »

*slowclap * for ralph

I choo choo choose you

To die next

Wolf

If, as you say, you set a time... Ie when Maggie gets up.... Why are you pushing others to reveal sooner, notwithstanding those who jumped the gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tbh tigger i thought you knew who i was already. I dont mind revealing, but it serves no benefit other than reduce the list for the wolves.

I'm dr hibbert
    I identified a mafia
    I identified his true identity
    I identified that avork was millhouse and no one contradicted me
    If I wasn't the dr I wouldn't have id him as it carried great risk for me that an nrv could put me as a wolf and by simply killing us both get one
    I even showed I didn't have to Id the millhouse by saying I'd do it later and no one objected
    I couldn't be more dr hibbert if I was drugging female patients and wearing silly jumpers while singing the theme tune to fat Albert

*slowclap * for ralph

I choo choo choose you

To die next

Wolf

Im too nice to be killed off surely... well I consider myself nice

gufc21 wrote: »
    Tbh tigger i thought you knew who i was already. I dont mind revealing, but it serves no benefit other than reduce the list for the wolves.
    Again I wanted the reveal after Maggie kills someone
    Urielnjustvsaid he is bob with his les mis reference so if we could kill him and get on with things that would be lovely
    Even if he's hermann which I think he is we get him at lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

andy125 wrote: »
    A note for my fellow gangsters and serial killers please listen carefully, TEMPORARY TRUCE

Thanks for the info doc
    Tony out
    Andy was Louie the Italian mobobster
    I'm dr hibbert

Has nobody else got a hunch that Andy and tigger coordinated this move? I think it's the exact kind of play that they'd make in a backroom together. Andy comes out as mafia, and tigger "confirms" his role following his death, cementing tigger as Dr Hibbert for the villagers, and allowing him to dominate proceedings without suspicion. It just seems too neat to me.

Then there's tigger's hesitance to confirm the role of the next death. Could it be because he's not Hibbert, and didn't want to draw suspicion by naming a living character?
    Not telling cos it changes the odds on the reveal idea smile.png!

They got a goodie and I will reveal who it was if it becomes pertinent
    Ok I can now revel that millhouse was munched last night

If Hibbert and Millhouse are still alive (and not tigger), it would be worth speaking up and we'll have a solid lynch target. If not, then I suppose I'll have to drop my hunch.

• Advertisement

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Has nobody else got a hunch that Andy and tigger coordinated this move? I think it's the exact kind of play that they'd make in a backroom together. Andy comes out as mafia, and tigger "confirms" his role following his death, cementing tigger as Dr Hibbert for the villagers, and allowing him to dominate proceedings without suspicion. It just seems too neat to me.

Then there's tigger's hesitance to confirm the role of the next death. Could it be because he's not Hibbert, and didn't want to draw suspicion by naming a living character?

If Hibbert and Millhouse are still alive (and not tigger), it would be worth speaking up and we'll have a solid lynch target. If not, then I suppose I'll have to drop my hunch.

If hibbert is not tigger and still alive do not reveal yourself. Christ lads.

If millhouse is still alive say hello. Otherwise tigger is hibbert

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

^I forgot to mention, what initially got me thinking this was the discrepancy between andy signing off as Tony and tigger declaring him as Louie. Either andy lied about his role (while still coming out as a villain, in which case, what reason would he have to do so?) or they messed up their coordination.

Yeah can the real millhouse please stand up

^I forgot to mention, what initially got me thinking this was the discrepancy between andy signing off as Tony and tigger declaring him as Louie. Either andy lied about his role (while still coming out as a villain, in which case, what reason would he have to do so?) or they messed up their coordination.

yeah that's probably what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I suggested the same thing but nobody really replied...

I think the key is if Millhouse knows it's a lie, he should sacrifice himself for the greater good. Do baddies know who they kill after they have killed them? If not, then surely if Millhouse doesn't come forward , we can be confident that Tigger is who he says he is?

gufc21 wrote: »
    If hibbert is not tigger and still alive do not reveal yourself. Christ lads.

If millhouse is still alive say hello. Otherwise tigger is hibbert

Revealing hibbert at this stage would be lunicy

Hee hee hee

Jebus if Hibbert is out there (and not tigger) then don't come forward.

Millhouse however as an NRV should come forward if not dead so that we can get Tigger if he's a bad guy.
    However there's been no sign of millie so far which means millie is either a very low poster or is dead and Tig is telling truth

Revealing hibbert at this stage would be lunicy

Hee hee hee

Depends on who hibbert is and how they play to benefit the village. You being hibbert, not really lunacy

As Ive stated so far, Im new to the game and still finding my feet, but I think Ive a good grasp now on how the game is going etc .....

So with that said, Id like to announce that Im Milhouse

Again I wanted the reveal after Maggie kills someone
    Urielnjustvsaid he is bob with his les mis reference so if we could kill him and get on with things that would be lovely
    Even if he's hermann which I think he is we get him at lynch

You do know that Bob sang pinafore and not les miserable.
    I already asked dottie to sing pinafore but she took hers off instead. It was a weird moment but at least she's not bob

• Advertisement

As Ive stated so far, Im new to the game and still finding my feet, but I think Ive a good grasp now on how the game is going etc .....

So either you or tigger are a wolf. Tigger, respond :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Well if ever the luck of landing on the guy with the same avatar happened..wait no it didn't you lie millie

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So either you or Tigger are wolves!

I suppose the next question is how do we know? Won't an alpha show as good?

Maggie shoot someone quick

The whole reason I came out was to provide leadership from the start instead of paranoia
    I've made a list
    I have identified 4 simpsons
    Smithers is dottie
    Millhouse is avork dead
    Andy was Louie dead
    Sully is on Andy's team
    Xaracats is evil
    Emf is kolodio and evil
    Ariel is claiming bob probably is hermann
    I'm dr hibbert
    Vale is evil

Maggie hold your horses

Mr burns would be awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh Jesus.

Advertisement