Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Uriel. wrote: »
    suss as a puss
    if you are alpha you are just trying to get us to waste a peak

Im trying to stop you killing a villager.

Ive been up front. Someone else claimed to be milhouse, so when this happened I had to step up and reveal myself as the true milhouse. I was under no suspicion until my reveal which was my own choice. I revealed myself to out the imposter.

A reveal will probe my good status.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A reveal will prove me good, no need to go shooting people now

e3de6d01672c80eb911687827a3fd98a9aa0838755f6f0fd4884e753ac3e29e0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

A reveal will prove me good, no need to go shooting people now

Who exactly do you want to reveal you. Milhouse is an nrv so while not unimportant, expendable. Hibbert is not. If maggie shoots you and you are good then tigger is not we lynch him. Are you suggesting that wiggum exposes himself to save an nrv or that we will see tiggers true colours if maggie shoots you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Drumpot wrote: »
    Why would you reveal that ?
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    ^I forgot to mention, what initially got me thinking this was the discrepancy between andy signing off as Tony and tigger declaring him as Louie. Either andy lied about his role (while still coming out as a villain, in which case, what reason would he have to do so?) or they messed up their coordination.

just on this, Andy could claim to be Fat Tony so if tigger came out and said he wasnt fat tony he was in this case louie, it outs tigger as Hibbert 100% for his remaining wolves surely?

Also can someone point out where Tigger changed his claim to wiggum cos i only see him claiming to be Hibbert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I agree with the sentiment that Tigger (if telling the truth) is more important to keep alive than Beaker (if hes telling the truth). I agree with the idea of not shooting Beaker but Lynching him.

Right now, gut instinct is there was a lot of attention on you, and then Beaker reveals himself in a manner which throws a load of doubt on Tigger, and then you go in hard on shooting Beaker. Gut instinct is you've asked Beaker to take the bullet for you, in the hopes that in doing so, you look good when Beaker is proven bad. I'm wondering if Andy was the third man in your trio, and you guys are worried ye are about to be wiped out, so are trying to at least give yourself some alibi.

Gut instinct is shoot Uriel, and hang Beaker.

Mind, my gut instinct is usually pretty terrible in these games....

Ariel is probably bullet proof
    Shoot breaker lynch Ariel
    I'm dead at 10 either way

• Advertisement

I agree with the sentiment that Tigger (if telling the truth) is more important to keep alive than Beaker (if hes telling the truth). I agree with the idea of not shooting Beaker but Lynching him.

Right now, gut instinct is there was a lot of attention on you, and then Beaker reveals himself in a manner which throws a load of doubt on Tigger, and then you go in hard on shooting Beaker. Gut instinct is you've asked Beaker to take the bullet for you, in the hopes that in doing so, you look good when Beaker is proven bad. I'm wondering if Andy was the third man in your trio, and you guys are worried ye are about to be wiped out, so are trying to at least give yourself some alibi.

Shoot beaker and we still have a chance at lynching herman

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ok. Well. Maggie can shoot me if she likes but it won't do the village any good.

Why would I ask beaker to take a bullet for me
    That makes literally no sense whatsoever.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Who exactly do you want to reveal you. Milhouse is an nrv so while not unimportant, expendable. Hibbert is not. If maggie shoots you and you are good then tigger is not we lynch him. Are you suggesting that wiggum exposes himself to save an nrv or that we will see tiggers true colours if maggie shoots you?

I just think Tiggs is clearly a powerful foe in Milhouse clothing. A reveal prove he is lying and we can then will eliminate him

just on this, Andy could claim to be Fat Tony so if tigger came out and said he wasnt fat tony he was in this case louie, it outs tigger as Hibbert 100% for his remaining wolves surely?

Also can someone point out where Tigger changed his claim to wiggum cos i only see him claiming to be Hibbert?

Well pointed out
    Also Andy lies all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

A reveal will probe my good status.

I'm not sure you understand what a reveal is.
    Your status is revealed when you die, unless that is you're angling for someone to peek you and then reveal themselves and then confirm you which is WOLFIE AS FÚCK!
    Under no circumstances should you be peeked and confirmed.

Die BeakerJoe Die!

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    Ariel is probably bullet proof
    Shoot breaker lynch Ariel
    I'm dead at 10 either way

Why lynch a villager. If you are Dr hibbs you have it all wrong

I just think Tiggs is clearly a powerful foe in Milhouse clothing. A reveal prove he is lying and we can then will eliminate him

Yes and if he is lying shooting you will reveal it by mod announcement and wigum fights another day

I had nothing to gain by outing myself, nothing. I am who I say i am.

I think it only happened in the imaginations of some players!

Shoot beaker and we still have a chance at lynching herman

I dead anyway tho Herman will get his kill even if we lynch him
    And Ariel won't go to the dead room with out me
    Ye are all clear on the others I assume

The village did if you are telling the truth

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah Jesus. I step out to pick up the kids from Springfield Elementary and all hell breaks loose again. Welcome to the game Beakerjoe/Milhouse/wolf...

The kids? Amn't I your kid? It's a long time since I've been to Elementary School dad!

I'm not sure you understand what a reveal is.
    Your status is revealed when you die, unless that is you're angling for someone to peek you and then reveal themselves and then confirm you which is WOLFIE AS FÚCK!
    Under no circumstances should you be peeked and confirmed.

Die BeakerJoe Die!

Even if wiggum doesn't come out, peeking bj could be being used to waste a peek.

The only real option is to shoot bj

The village did if you are telling the truth

I am telling the truth. Surely it makes sense. Tiggs has been shady and needs to be killed.

Agreed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

This is my question that nobody has addressed . . How do we know that both these are not wolves ?

I dont think the mob would give up a member so quick, omerta and all that, Tigger was pretty bang on in his calling out of andy, nobody else has claimed to be hibbert (which if he is lying which imo he isnt you still shouldnt) and nobody has dropped any clues about being hibbert.

Tigger if he was bad could of just said yeah can confirm Fat Tony, which nobody could argue with but he said actually no lads thats louie which he knows would probably make him a suspect but did it for the good of springfield

Yes you did. You could set things up for team baddie by killing off possibly the most important villager role

This is my question that nobody has addressed . . How do we know that both these are not wolves ?

Both bj and tigger?

The wolves will kill tigger if bj is announced as evil by mods

Even if wiggum doesn't come out, peeking bj could be being used to waste a peek.

Shoot Tiggs makes more sense. Ive been honest in my reveal, no need to kill me

I think it only happened in the imaginations of some players!

seems like a wolf idea to pretend that tigger changed claim? would be silly though as we could look back and then those saying it since tigger didnt would look guilty

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tigger wrote: »
    I dead anyway tho Herman will get his kill even if we lynch him
    And Ariel won't go to the dead room with out me
    Ye are all clear on the others I assume

I have the list. I also have my suspicions. Waiting on confirmation either way on you before I proceed. It sucks but we have to shoot joe even if he is a villager. No other way around it. This will muddy the waters right up until the lynch otherwise.

It doesnt though. You are claiming an nrv tigger is claiming a rolled player. Shooting an nrv to confirm a rolled player makes more sense. Lossing an nrv to confirm a wolf is acceptable

yes there is we need to know who's telling the truth. Killing you a NRV is the least costly way to achieve that. You're collateral damage

• Advertisement

Ive nothing to gain by outing myself, I would have been better off staying quiet if i was a wolf

Advertisement