Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

gufc21 wrote: »
    Imo no
    Its a stupid way to do it. Either all or keep shtum

Four of us already have.

What would it take for everybody to reveal? To set a time for us to all come out together? I'm happy to do set a time if that's what yous want.

So, 8pm, everybody should be home from work by then, still enough time before lynch. Everybody reveal their role.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

quickbeam wrote: »
    Four of us already have.

What would it take for everybody to reveal? To set a time for us to all come out together? I'm happy to do set a time if that's what yous want.

So, 8pm, everybody should be home from work by then, still enough time before lynch. Everybody reveal their role.

That suits me once bullets dont fly my direction before then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Four of us already have.

But you've already revealed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Four of us already have.

If you get everyone to agree to a time before the time. It doesn't work if half the people reveal

I tght the mods didnt want us all revealing as it is game breaky?

• Advertisement

If you get everyone to agree to a time before the time. It doesn't work if half the people reveal

How can you trust that what 28 people will do it? Unlikely I'd say

beakerjoe wrote: »
    That suits me once bullets dont fly my direction before then

Milhouse=nrv

Your death helps the village, you alive doesn't right now. Why are you so adamant to stay alive?

OK Tigger who do you want me to shoot?

I tght the mods didnt want us all revealing as it is game breaky?

The modulators are asleep in the hamster wheel

Uriel. wrote: »
    How can you trust that what 28 people will do it? Unlikely I'd say

Thats why you need 28 people to say ya 8 o clock. Otherwise your putting to much info out for the bad guys

• Advertisement

I have to say I am enjoying this game, not bad for my first game

Bj

Milhouse=nrv

Your death helps the village, you alive doesn't right now. Why are you so adamant to stay alive?

Theres no need to kill me, you already know Im on the up and up, you already know I am good. It would be a waste of a bullet

Joe, it confirms tigger, joe would be a wolf and anyone else could be herman. And it will allow us to get herman (or a chance of it) at lynch

If joe isnt a wolf you shouldnt be listsning to tigger anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

giphy.gif

Beakerjoe has been shot!

giphy.gif

Beakerjoe was part of team village.
    Sad-Maggie-maggie-simpson-657645_300_435.gif

Tigger is a wolf

Joe, it confirms tigger, joe would be a wolf and anyone else could be herman. And it will allow us to get herman (or a chance of it) at lynch

If joe isnt a wolf you shouldnt be listsning to tigger anyway

Im not a wolf, it would be a huge mistake to waste a bullet on me, its not needed. Just wait and Lynch Tiggs

Thats why you need 28 people to say ya 8 o clock. Otherwise your putting to much info out for the bad guys

Yeah and when 8 o'clock comes.

W sorry couldn't make the reveal Justin timberlakes body washed up in my garden

X sorry my cat puked on the rug and frightened the hedgehog who spiked the dog who jumped in the stove.

Y sorry missed the reveal my sister had a baby ferret

Z sorry missed the reveal time porgy and bess brought their trumpet over unannounced

My bad

**** you tigger

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jaysus, thats a weird request given you're nowhere on anyones lists right now...

Herman?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Drumpot wrote: »
    What the hell is this ? Why has nobody even mentioned it ?

Very good point Drumpot, why did Micksjaguar post ths without any questions or comments or even any views on it? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103584996&postcount=865
    Was there no planned killings on day 0? Like, there is no chance Nelson was turned ? In fact, if there is a munch that doesn't happen does that mean he was probabley turned ?

Another good question . . God you really do have some interesting questions Drumpot, well you can rest assured that at least I am interested to know if anybody has the answers to these interesting questions . . . I wanted to reply to your posts so you wouldn't think you are going mad . . Or Taking crazy pills . . Or both . .

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im not a wolf, it would be a huge mistake to waste a bullet on me, its not needed. Just wait and Lynch Tiggs

It wasnt a mistake joe. Tigger is a wolf. Only way its a mistake is if you were really hibbert, but then you should have said hibbert or more aptly, kept quiet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah ****e. Sorry Joe

The real Dr hibbert playing a blinder out there under the pressure to come Forward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

RIP BJ. looks like he was telling the truth

Sorry Joe. But your sacrifice will help greatly

So Tigger is sideshow bob then I was right ?

Very good point Drumpot, why did Micksjaguar post ths without any questions or comments or even any views on it? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103584996&postcount=865

Another good question . . God you really do have some interesting questions Drumpot, well you can rest assured that at least I am interested to know if anybody has the answers to these interesting questions . . . I wanted to reply to your posts so you wouldn't think you are going mad . . Or Taking crazy pills . . Or both . .

I could answer Drummie but it would be tres meta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

who did tigger say was millhouse? they could be part of the same wolf team?

Advertisement