Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

I assume its a tigger bandwagon then or do we trust hermon to kill him before tigger spots him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

who did tigger say was millhouse? they could be part of the same wolf team?

Aardvark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

gufc21 wrote: »
    Tigger is a wolf

I kept a log of http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103585167&postcount=886

Just stuck with me . . What say you quickbeam

So Tigger is sideshow bob then I was right ?

How do you figure?

who did tigger say was millhouse? they could be part of the same wolf team?

Avork.... mods said he was team village in the death notice

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I assume its a tigger bandwagon then or do we trust hermon to kill him before tigger spots him?

Grah. We were hoodwinked I tells ya

So there's 2 ways to do it...

Lynch tigger, lynch a wolf.

Let tigger live and hope he finds the sk's for us but also risk him finding wiggum, hibbert, et al.

Uriel. wrote: »
    How do you figure?

If he is bad he is sideshow bob I put extensive speed reading into this theory last night at 3 in the morning when really tired.

Also got bad jujus off A neruotic think he is Herman.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Drumpot wrote: »
    I kept a log of http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103585167&postcount=886

Just stuck with me . . What say you quickbeam

That it was a super ballsy move on Tig's part to say Avork was a role of somebody still alive. Am shocked that BJ was team-village (sorry BJ). I was super-trusting of Tigger there.

Ok, so is there any way Tigger is not a wolf ? Like, could Beakerjoe of been Nelson ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Tigger gone very quiet now. I suspect he knows the game is up for him now. RIP Beaker, I believed in you.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Grah. We were hoodwinked I tells ya

Can I just say one thing though.
    Let's play the long game here and not just do a landslide lynch on Tigger. Landslide won't help us with establishing voting patterns.

I know it'll be hard not to do landslide and all but let's not all just assume we know tonights lynch and take our hands off the wheel completely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Let tigger live and hope he finds the sk's for us but also risk him finding wiggum, hibbert, et al.

Similar thoughts from me. I think we next need tigger to speak....

Ok, so is there any way Tigger is not a wolf ? Like, could Beakerjoe of been Nelson ?

If he was Nelson, why say he's Millhouse?

Completely off topic but for anyone in there youth who liked snake, there is a pc game/ website called slither.io which combines snake with bummer cars kins. Im addicted.

And carry on. (dont mod kill me mods this needed to be said) can Ive another bullet

Are we sure he's defo a wolf tho?

quickbeam wrote: »
    That it was a super ballsy move on Tig's part to say Avork was a role of somebody still alive. Am shocked that BJ was team-village (sorry BJ). I was super-trusting of Tigger there.

Don't mind me . .

confuse.jpg

I dont think so. Why give himself up as milhouse. The only other person joe could have been was hibbert but it wouldnt make sense to come out as millhouse. The "big mistake" bit has me on that but either way it shows tigger lied and has to be a wolf

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Can I just say one thing though.
    Let's play the long game here and not just do a landslide lynch on Tigger. Landslide won't help us with establishing voting patterns.

I know it'll be hard not to do landslide and all but let's not all just assume we know tonights lynch and take our hands off the wheel completely

You're not trying to defend Tigger are you and hope a split voting crowd saves his Mafia skin?

CSNYZhPXAAA2Bq-.jpg

Do we know who did this mornings kill, maybe Tigger spotted the doc thought he kill him and assume his role unchallenged? I'll read the rules later I promise.

Might, might not :pac:

• Advertisement

Don't mind me . .

Aren't we all though - I think most of us were leaning towards Tig being on the level.

Aren't we all though - I think most of us were leaning towards Tig being on the level.

Were we? I thought he was dodgy AF.

Do we know who did this mornings kill, maybe Tigger spotted the doc thought he kill him and assume his role unchallenged? I'll read the rules later I promise.

He claimed Hibbert before Avork was killed though.

Loughc wrote: »
    You're not trying to defend Tigger are you and hope a split voting crowd saves his Mafia skin?

CSNYZhPXAAA2Bq-.jpg

No I'm not defending him. He's clearly a baddie. All I'm saying is let's not just make it a forgone conclusion and lose 18hours waiting for the next munch reveals to figure out what to do next or who to target/question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Hard to see any other option, tigg really needs to speak up

Hence saying "most" not "all".

By all means lynch me, it'll prove I am who I say I am.

What else could he be? Wolf or sk.

Tbh im on the side of letting him live. Even if he goes dark hes still watching. If a wolf will have a backroom to give kill orders for the sk. If sk will hopefully kill a wolf or 2. I know this makes me sound a little wolfyish, i just think long game its the better play.

Again it does but the good rolled in harms way

Me too. But bj was the obvious and less risky kill to take in fairness.. It was largely a no brain and tbh the great thing is that the real Dr hibbert didn't bow to any pressure and reveal themselves.

Hence saying "most" not "all".

By all means lynch me, it'll prove I am who I say I am.

Why would we Lynch you, Tigger is clearly the one to Lynch, are you feeling a bit jumpy quickbeam? Are the walls closing in on the Mafia Den already?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Hard to see any other option, tigg really needs to speak up

He could be sk

Advertisement