Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

gufc21 wrote: »
    There's always a point

Can you answer my question please. Who do you want to target if not Tigger tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Breaker joe is a dickhead that's what happened
    He is a villager who decided to break the game it's in clear violation of rule 11 play for your team
    He's a troll

Tigger wrote: »
    He is a villager who decided to break the game it's in clear violation of rule 11 play for your team
    He's a troll

Yeah, not buying it. Mods would have intervened. You shall hang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

He's a troll

Dude......uncalled for. :confused:

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lemme guess. You said Avork was Milhouse to protect his real role? For the good of the village. You're really a good guy after all.

I'm hibbert but I don't care if ye believe me or not I'm dead at 10 anyway I'll go have a laugh with Andy in the dead room

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok couple of things

1. If tiggs a wolf is he on andys team/ could they plan together?

If yes then its possible that this will have been used to embed some wolves deeper into the village. Tigg must have known this strategy was going to get him killed so it will have been subtle. In that case rhis has andy written all over it.

Second possibility is that they cant talk and tigg copped andy to buy himself some cred but couldnt keep the lie up. Reminds me of a movie i saw once over in shelbyville where dracuala was killed by an exploding demon.

Note that tigg wasnt top kill on andys message last night

Since no one has asked formally yet as far as i can tell

GM: do the bad teams have a comms room?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yeah, not buying it. Mods would have intervened. You shall hang

I won't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Can you answer my question please. Who do you want to target if not Tigger tonight?

Don't know but as i said we have 8 hours to find someone. My suspicions had been shaped by believing tigger as hibbert. If we cant find anyone then bale and vote tigger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ok
    Is there any point in me telling ye what's happened ?

This reminds me of father Teds explanation for the missing whistle . .

latest?cb=20140720195348

But I was disappointed he never got to finish his story .

Or the sk wud be worried about this and kill him for us anyway?

When Tigger isnt going to out him? Untill the village cant win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

There is a chance that tigger and qb are both evil and they're plans to get people to out themselves were attempts to line up goodies. Now I'm not entirely convinced they're both bad, and I'd wager that qb is telling the truth if I was to back either of them.

Of the others I was a bit suspicious of gufc, Lord and uriel during the whole tigger beaker debate. Having come to the conclusion of it, I reckon uriel is probably okay. The other two I'm unsure of. Tigger is obviously top of the list now, but we'll see what he says about beaker and if he was the house.

When Tigger isnt going to out him? Untill the village cant win

But it also stops the sk from winning, no?

I won't

You have my vote anyways;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tigs, if BJ was just a dick pretending to be Millhouse, then who was his real role?

Yeah mods reckon they didn't have to intervene
    Guys I was tricked by a troll and he deliberately decided to ruin the villages gameplay
    Apparently that's ok
    I'll be dead at 10 by either the sk or the lynch
    I strongly advise ye to put everything on hold
    Lynch me
    I'll be shown as good
    Then go back to the plan now I'm off ok cos bloody trolls

Don't know but as i said we have 8 hours to find someone. My suspicions had been shaped by believing tigger as hibbert. If we cant find anyone then bale and vote tigger

My vote is on Tigger. Especially after that explanation. It's just nonsense. I will participate in hunting the rest of them though.

Again, Chagan! You villager or mafia? Come out and play!

Tigs, if BJ was just a dick pretending to be Millhouse, then who was his real role?

Willie
    I wasn't gonna say but honestly who cares

This- most important question right now tigg

My vote is on Tigger. Especially after that explanation. It's just nonsense. I will participate in hunting the rest of them though.

Again, Chagan! You villager or mafia? Come out and play!

Can ye all just stop making comments till 10

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He's a troll

Extremely harsh. You're howling like a wounded wolf now.

BreakerJoe was making light of the fact his avatar was Milhouse, he certianly wasn't trolling. You are certainly making it easier and easier for everyone to lynch you. Which I suspect means you're no alpha, but a wolf none the less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Willie

I really hope that's not true :(

Why would you waste the BG when you could shut up and say nothing

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It was an uncharacteristically silly move of Tigger to reveal Avork as Milhouse if he was a wolf - I'll stand by that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Willie

What are your views of quickbeam, valeyard or Necromonius ?

Just curious . .

Willie

Its somewhat unfortunate that he had a role that, if still around the real role holder couldnt possibly risk counterclaiming?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

It was an uncharacteristically silly move of Tigger to reveal Avork as Milhouse if he was a wolf - I'll stand by that.

I kind of agree, I think if he was a wolf that's too obvious a trap to lay for yourself

Tbh i agree, and the venom directed at joe is uncalled for if he was millhouse and falls into the personal attck bracket of things.

Im not voting for tigger tonight, unless he's herman i dont think i need to. I think the best info for a bad guy should be garnered from when tigger suggested to reveal the roles. Even with an evil tigger other evils would have balked at this

I'm on page 3.... a lot of catching up to do

Im not voting for tigger tonight, unless he's herman i dont think i need to. I think the best info for a bad guy should be garnered from when tigger suggested to reveal the roles. Even with an evil tigger other evils would have balked at this

Fair enough. I'll play this game but let's make a plan so. Who do you want to start with? I'll be honest, I'm thinking you. Why should we not lynch you for wanting to keep a mafioso alive?

That's a good start for me.

• Advertisement

Im going to wait for an answer to the comms room question before i take a position on this

Advertisement