Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

there are no tasks, it's stated in the op

God dammit i really need to read the op before each post. Sorry all.

Im the real Kent Brockman that man above is a fraud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    This is Kent Brockman, reporting from what has been a very unusual game so far.
    Normally Kent wouldn't comment on such things, but it must be stated that no rules have been broken.
    Claiming and counter-claiming is part of the game.
    Claiming a role to hide a more valuable role is not breaking the rules, neither is mass claiming.
    We can discuss those tactics after the game, but for now, Kent would rather everyone got back to playing and having fun.

I was going to keep playing
    But no
    Lynch me guys this is stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Ok village can i suggest something? if we dont lynch tigger tonight and herman doesnt kill him that confirms he is evil and can be got tomorrow? is that not so? it saves us a lynch cos if tigger is good then herman would surely kill him? or am i missing something? means herman has to use his kill to off Tigger where if we lynch him gives him another viable target? or do we just lynch Tigger and roll from there? thoughts?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

who are the wolves, excluding Tigger?

I have my suspicions that I will reveal if you race me and Tigger.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So, we know 100% that BJ was good.

He is either Milhouse as he claimed to be
    or
    He is Willie as Tigger claimed him to be

Neither scenario breaks the rules, as he might well have been Willie but claimed Milhouse for tactical reasons.

The question is - what could those reasons have been? He certainly didn't want to reveal he was Willie, but why not just stay quiet, instead of pretending to be Milhouse? I can't think of any scenario where that'd be a good idea. Ergo, he really was Milhouse and Tigger was lying and is therefore probably a wolf.

But on the other hand - why would Tigger have claimed Milhouse was dead if he wasn't, that'd be a silly and risky move for a wolf. Ergo, Tigger is telling the truth and BJ was lying about being Milhouse.

Both scenarios can't be true, but both seem so highly unlikely. :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ok village can i suggest something? if we dont lynch tigger tonight and herman doesnt kill him that confirms he is evil and can be got tomorrow? is that not so? it saves us a lynch cos if tigger is good then herman would surely kill him? or am i missing something? means herman has to use his kill to off Tigger where if we lynch him gives him another viable target? or do we just lynch Tigger and roll from there? thoughts?

Herman won't know any more than the rest of us if Tigger is good or evil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote: »
    I have my suspicions that I will reveal if you race me and Tigger.

oh so your ransoming us now. Do what you want or you won't help. Solid teamwork dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    So, we know 100% that BJ was good.

He is either Milhouse as he claimed to be
    or
    He is Willie as Tigger claimed him to be

Neither scenario breaks the rules, as he might well have been Willie but claimed Milhouse for tactical reasons.

The question is - what could those reasons have been? He certainly didn't want to reveal he was Willie, but why not just stay quiet, instead of pretending to be Milhouse? I can't think of any scenario where that'd be a good idea. Ergo, he really was Milhouse and Tigger was lying and is therefore probably a wolf.

But on the other hand - why would Tigger have claimed Milhouse was dead if he wasn't, that'd be a silly and risky move for a wolf. Ergo, Tigger is telling the truth and BJ was lying about being Milhouse.

Both scenarios can't be true, but both seem so highly unlikely. :confused:

Both can't be true and in the second scenario, I can't really understand why Tigger wouldn't keep quiet about the role of the dead. Maybe they were trying to out a villager but that seems risky, trading a wolf for an nrv.

If beaker claimed millhouse to hide himself, then it just seems a poor move and may not have been intentionally against the game (at least I hope not).

oh so your ransoming us now. Do what you want or you won't help. Solid teamwork dude!

Is there a reason you don't want to vote Tigger dottie? I mean, it cannot be confirmed in many other ways as far as I can see.
    No ransoming. I just want to hold off for a bit. I'll reveal in a while

• Advertisement

ugh true plus i just thought about it, herman can leave tigger alive and that'd mean we'd lynch him anyway.

How are you leaning on this? Are we stringing up tigger or?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think if we lynch Tigger tonight we can kind of reset and start fresh. The whole Tigger Joe thing is very distracting and all it's doing is buying more time for the Mafia to get their stuff together and pick off all of us villagers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yeh, why would we assume Herman would kill Tigger? I don't get this logic?

Well why would any evil team kill Tigger, we're going to lynch him at some stage if they don't kill him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I have asked the mods repeatedly to kill me
    Is there any rule I can break that will get me killed but not affect the game ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Barney92 wrote: »
    If beaker claimed millhouse to hide himself, then it just seems a poor move and may not have been intentionally against the game (at least I hope not).

Yeah I think that was down to Joe's lack of game experience as opposed to being malicious.

Tigger wrote: »

cop on jesus. You are acting like a child.

Lynch him,

Ok we should all just relax, it is a game after all, I believe Trigger and if he is somehow not telling the truth a real role will be claimed later rither willie or the doc. ( dont come out if you are) but it will happen so Trigger stays.

Secondly we have all or maybe just be said things that we think are funny or craic in game and tbh thats fine too as its a game and should be played to have fun. Some people do play to win which is cool too.

But we should chill on name calling and all the craic continue on from where we are and KILL TRIT THE ALPHA

Is there a reason you don't want to vote Tigger dottie? I mean, it cannot be confirmed in many other ways as far as I can see.
    No ransoming. I just want to hold off for a bit. I'll reveal in a while

I think we learn nothing if we all decide to lynch tigger now thereby giving all the other baddies plenty of cover. If that's what we're doing we might aswell all sign off now and come back to discuss the aftermath at 10.

Dude you modded a game just gone, have some consideration and dont make thier lives tough we are were we are play on in the spirit of all that is werewolf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Summary:

Tigger comes on yesterday evening and claims Dr. Hibbert. He suggests everyone else should reveal their roles. No one bites at this point.
    Tigger correctly identifies Andy as a wolf and Maggie shoots him.
    He claims he was Louie from Fat Tony's gang.
    Avork is munched.
    Tigger tells us he was Millhouse.
    Beakerjoe counterclaims this and after toing and froing for a while Maggie shoots Joe.
    Joe winds up being team village.
    Gufc goes down the line of suggesting not lynching Tigger. I vehemently disagree.
    Tigger claims Joe was trolling.
    That sum it up?

Cheers dude, makes a lot more sense now.

I think we learn nothing if we all decide to lynch tigger now thereby giving all the other baddies plenty of cover. If that's what we're doing we might aswell all sign off now and come back to discuss the aftermath at 10.

Who do you propose then instead of Tigger?

Loughc wrote: »
    Who do you propose then instead of Tigger?

you!

32 years and I still cant spell thier or their, stupid i before e except after c rule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Can the lynch time be confirmed and can we vote only once, ive a long drive this evening, so may need to vote early.

Cheers dude, makes a lot more sense now.

One thing I missed in there is that dottie came out as Smithers and I came out as Grampa Simpson on the behest of Tigger.

you!

Excellent that's a waste as I'm a NRV.

Can I have your thoughts on why you suspect me?

Can the lynch time be confirmed and can we vote only once, ive a long drive this evening, so may need to vote early.

As the saying goes, vote early and vote often.

But really you can change your vote as often as you want. Try not to for the sake of the mods though.

you!

Are you really Smithers Dottie? Because you're doing a lot of Tigger defending. I'm perfectly happy to prove that I'm team village. We have an obvious lynch. This rarely happens on the first day. We need to question others, sure - but lynch Tigger to get this whole cluster**** of a day behind us.

Race ME and Tigger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I don't play like that
    I'm not trying anything on here
    Btw people are calling me names for reacting to someone who joined the game to ruin it and that's ok it seems
    Not that I care but the hypocrisy is rampant
    The role reveal thing was to rattle the wolves but the mods didn't like that I wasn't breaking any rule so they didn't stop joe
    That's my take on it
    So play on
    I think we should lynch vale
    Even if I'm a wolf I'll be killed by a sk or wolf tonight so why waste a village kill

Im not calling you names Tigger. Other than old clubbie but not in this game as per rules.

I genuinely don't know what's going on. It's all a matter for the modulators.

For now Tig you seem wolfie. More wolfie than blow job cos, well cos hes a goodie.

Advertisement