Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

As a brief aside, has someone claimed Krusty yet? I seem to recall an image of the man a while back. I don't know how to search by picture though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

why kill Trigger is he is most likely the doc it makes no sense if your a villager.

Also we could do no lynch to stop a herman kill? yes I did read this somewhere?????????????

Simples. I don't think he is the doc. And yes we can vote no lynch. But it won't happen at this point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

why kill Trigger is he is most likely the doc it makes no sense if your a villager.

Also we could do no lynch to stop a herman kill? yes I did read this somewhere?????????????

That is correct - but there would still be 2 mafia kills in the morning, with us not having killed anyone (good or bad) in the lynch tonight.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Loughc posted a picture but said it wasn't him claiming the role.

Uriel. wrote: »
    **** you. You don't even look like a jaguar. You look more like a dead cat. A cat that steam rolled by a possum

Thats Wacist

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    There's no reason we can't do both?

What, race all 3 of us? I'm down with that. I want to be raced. Then maybe people will start looking at my reads once I get revealed as team village

There is no, no lynch option in the lynch forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ugh racing!

Race me and this person, race this person and that person. bunkum racing is for the birds, it gives no info!

There is no, no lynch option in the lynch forum

I believe "no lynch" occurs when the judge overrules the lynch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm not comfortable with allowing Tigger to live but I have no issue racing you. My vote stays where it is though.

Why are you so adamant on being raced. I dont think you are a wolf so why would i vote for you? I dont want to kill tigger so why would i vote for him?

A race is meant to give clues. Putting tigger in one means there will be no clues garnered

• Advertisement

There is a no pear in the lynch forum what have peoples got against pears?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

quickbeam wrote: »
    Loughc posted a picture but said it wasn't him claiming the role.

Correct, I just like memes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

They smell.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If you vote for me in the lynch and I'm "lynched" then:
    (1) I survive and you've a proven goodie in your midst
    (2) it prevents Hermann getting a kill, so we have Tigger for another day.

Please lynch me. It's not often I get to say that :)

I believe "no lynch" occurs when the judge overrules the lynch

OK so we lynch Tigger judge over rules no lynch and herman gets no shot, BG protects tigger tonight and o wait..........

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why are you so adamant on being raced. I dont think you are a wolf so why would i vote for you? I dont want to kill tigger so why would i vote for him?

A race is meant to give clues. Putting tigger in one means there will be no clues garnered

But it will. I expect Hermann is actually going to take me out tonight so I'm going down swinging. Watch who voted for me. Watch their interactions.

Loughc wrote: »
    Correct, I just like memes.

0b8.jpg

This is a great plan, proves QB and Herman gets no shot exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelent

This is a great plan, proves QB and Herman gets no shot exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelent

On the face of it, it's not a bad idea actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is it a certainty that homer can't be lynched? Or is it just killed by evils? If its cant be lynched I'd happily do this to prove a goodie given how messed up things are right now

• Advertisement

I believe you mean:

38b7f73f3f86a628a467d9c7165938fa.jpg

I love pears, but they have to be just right, which seems very hard to get, you really can't predict the quality at all so I'm in favour of getting rid, I'll just have an orange

Necrominus wrote: »
    On the face of it, it's not a bad idea actually.

A bit of a begrudging statement there, Old Hermie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm a little suss of Dottie, mainly because her posts at the start were just weird, definitely bigger fish to fry right now though.

Pretty sure Kolido is a wolf, based on EMFs posting and not his own though, EMF had 3 posts I think, all filler.

Right now I trust one person, whom I think is Moe.

The more Tigger talks the more inclined I am to believe him, my gut says don't risk it and lynch him however.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I believe you mean:

38b7f73f3f86a628a467d9c7165938fa.jpg

I believe you mean it's,

acd29d45a755a90bb635f788ff742468_the-simpsons-homer-simpson-is-a-vegetable-in-a-coma-and-has-been-homer-simpson-exactly-meme_700-525.png

From the rules:
    Homer Simpson thinks blind luck has kept him alive, but actually he is being protected by his family! As long as all his immediate family (Marge, Lisa, Bart and Maggie) are alive, Homer can't die. But that's not the only surprise this family has! Bart Simpson and Lisa Simpson have snuck into Springfield Elementary, and can communicate together in a secret room until a teacher finds them and throws them out. Maggie Simpson, a mere baby, knows who Bart and Lisa are, but cannot communicate with them. Maggie also has a secret gun with 2 bullets that she can use at any time. Marge Simpson has no additional powers, aside from protecting her Homie with the family.

The one caveat to that though is that we believe Tigger. And I don't. So my vote stays.

Loughc wrote: »
    I believe you mean it's,

acd29d45a755a90bb635f788ff742468_the-simpsons-homer-simpson-is-a-vegetable-in-a-coma-and-has-been-homer-simpson-exactly-meme_700-525.png

simpsons+please+stand+by+1.jpg

I love pears, but they have to be just right, which seems very hard to get, you really can't predict the quality at all so I'm in favour of getting rid, I'll just have an orange

I prefer a good tangerine myself, partial to an auld raspberry and strawberry aswell and its hard to bate an good apple once in a while.

Also grapes when hungover.

I'm a little suss of Dottie, mainly because her posts at the start were just weird

hurt feelings face

yeah, well so's your face!!

• Advertisement

A bit of a begrudging statement there, Old Hermie ;)

I am a cantankerous old fool, of that I am certain:P

Advertisement