Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok to recap.

Trit Alpha,
    Vale on his team

And Nec Herman

I'm Grampa Simpson. I will be dead tonight though I've rattled too many cages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ok to recap.

Trit Alpha,
    Vale on his team

And Nec Herman

Do you have reasons for this? Gut feeling or actual reasons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ok to recap.

Trit Alpha,
    Vale on his team

And Nec Herman

I'm on zero teams.
    Prove it

Evidence or become a suspect

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm Grampa Simpson. I will be dead tonight though I've rattled too many cages.

Not if you vote for qb apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

gufc21 wrote: »

I don't know about trit and vale but surely someone would've countered necrominus by now if they were lying. Then we'd kill both and have one evil gone.

• Advertisement

Not if you vote for qb apparently

Three kills tonight. The wolves know I'm telling the truth. They will kill me or Bob will so he doesn't target Bart

Barney92 wrote: »
    I don't know about trit and vale but surely someone would've countered necrominus by now if they were lying. Then we'd kill both and have one evil gone.

That was my thinking. Unless grandpa is waiting for their special role which is what i would do.

Barney92 wrote: »

I like you. Who are your reads Barney?

you said snap, snap isn't jinx! jinx is all powerful and you were a fool to not call it!

Sanp is the same as Jinx, so no takesie backsies

Trit is gut, but I know it in my soul

Three kills tonight. The wolves know I'm telling the truth. They will kill me or Bob will so he doesn't target Bart

Why did you make your character know when you knew that you could have an improtant role to play down the line?

• Advertisement

That was my thinking. Unless grandpa is waiting for their special role which is what i would do.

That was my plan. But I was hoodwinked by Tigger

Sanp is the same as Jinx, so no takesie backsies

Trit is gut, but I know it in my soul

The other 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'll ask again Vale. What didn't work?

Well that did not work.

what didn't work?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Post 1177 is empty bar the quote, so I presume something was meant to be shown there.

Why did you make your character know when you knew that you could have an improtant role to play down the line?

Could have. I'm more use to the village right now as a semi confirmed villager. When they kill me ( which they will, they're afraid of my power) you all can use my reads. Doing up a word document which I release in stages tonight before 10am.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Post 1177 is empty bar the quote, so I presume something was meant to be shown there.

damnit, I thought there might be something juicy!!

That was my plan. But I was hoodwinked by Tigger

How were you hoodwinked? Was the plan not to come out at the same time? So.e just seemed to be more eager to come out than others i guess.

I tigger is a wolf he proposed the plan knowijg some people would be silly enough to come out and that not everyone would so it would make the wolves less obvious.

The wolves were ****ting themselves? Or they said hey, not everyone is going to come out, het out early and ahead of the curve. Claim an important role but nothing major that we would have to verify and worst case we make the real grandpa come out early???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

He tried to embed a pic

I like you. Who are your reads Barney?

I mentioned them earlier. I had suspected gufc, lord and uriel. I've since gone off uriel and gufc. Haven't shaken the suspicion of lord yet though.

Outside of that I'm unsure. I'll probably vote qb and hope that no simpson is dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ok . .
    Can somebody please explain what is going on ?
    We are voting for quickbeam to prove him innocent ? How exactly does that work ?
    If the judge lets him off, Herman doesn't get a kill . . Ok, but until you explain how we know how the vote proves anybody innocent I am not sure what we will gain from this exercise . .
    Couldn't quickbeam be an alpha ? Arent they immune while they have a full litter ?
    Necro asked me a few pages back who I suspected . . I had replied but a communication error meant my comments were not recorded. But on reflection it was for the best. There are sheep with very long snouts wandering around.......

1200.jpg

• Advertisement

Could have. I'm more use to the village right now as a semi confirmed villager. When they kill me ( which they will, they're afraid of my power) you all can use my reads. Doing up a word document which I release in stages tonight before 10am.

Semi confirmed by virtue of the fact you said your role?

The other 2?

Vale for Trit outing him early and his I need to catch up on the thread when nothing had happened and his post there a bit back was wierd.

Im trying to rattled Necs cage but may have messed up thier, their, there

Necro, unless you're fantastic at the game you being a goodie doesn't make your reads much more valuable. I reckon most people thought Beaker was evil, and I'd say some of them are goodies.

For Ref

Tigger 156
    Uriel. 141
    Necrominus 122
    dottie_lottie 106
    gufc21 74
    quickbeam 72
    tritium 60
    MicksJaguar 57
    raze_them_all_ 44
    The_Valeyard 39
    Drumpot 38
    Loughc 33
    Lord TSC 31
    Pter 27
    sullivlo 23
    sKeith 21
    Barney92 16
    Xaracatz 16
    EMF2010 9
    y0ssar1an22 8
    Digital Solitude 7
    Kolido 6
    Nopeare 5
    A Neurotic 5
    Chagan 4
    partyjungle 3
    Jayop 2
    MrsFlushdraw 1

How were you hoodwinked? Was the plan not to come out at the same time? So.e just seemed to be more eager to come out than others i guess.

I tigger is a wolf he proposed the plan knowijg some people would be silly enough to come out and that not everyone would so it would make the wolves less obvious.

The wolves were ****ting themselves? Or they said hey, not everyone is going to come out, het out early and ahead of the curve. Claim an important role but nothing major that we would have to verify and worst case we make the real grandpa come out early???

Yep, me and dottie jumped the gun. Too late to take it back now so rolling with it. I'm a lowly villager for another two nights so it may be important, or it may balance the game but it doesn't really matter now

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ok . .
    We are voting for quickbeam to prove him innocent ? How exactly does that work ?
    If the judge lets him off, Herman doesn't get a kill . . Ok, but until you explain how we know how the vote proves anybody innocent I am not sure what we will gain from this exercise . .
    Couldn't quickbeam be an alpha ? Arent they immune while they have a full litter ?
    Necro asked me a few pages back who I suspected . . I had replied but a communication error meant my comments were not recorded. But on reflection it was for the best. There are sheep with very long snouts wandering around.......

1200.jpg

Homer cannot die while his family is alive. In the event of a lynch homer will "escape" we are assuming from the rules. If an alpha is lynched they will die. Its not that they cant die, its that they can't be peeked as evil.

Semi confirmed by virtue of the fact you said your role?

Are you counterclaiming that you are Grandpa?

That is fair. Waiting would make sense actually. Oh well.

Ok . .

Homer cant die once the simspons are all alive, if we hang homer he wont die thus he is confirmed homer.

The judge can stay out of it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ok . .

Vote for me. I'm Homer. Homer can't be killed with all the Simpsons are alive. All the Simpsons ARE alive, so when I win the race, but amn't lynched it proves I am who I say I am, and you've a confirmed goodie.

Hermann doesn't get a kill if there's no lynch.

Nothing to do with the Judge.

Advertisement