Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

putting my initial vote in for qb

Me too. Nothing in the rules says I can't.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If we have a majority on it then I will switch to quickbeam, albeit begrudgingly. But if this is the strategy that the village believes in then so be it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

putting my initial vote in for qb then so as that seems to be the best plan for springfield

Me too. I think it's logical given the way things have panned out. QB wouldn't willingly lynch herself for the lols - so she wouldn't suggest it if it wasn't for the good of the village.

So we save a lynch, prevent a munch (?) and we'll know more in the morning after the mafia do their thing.

Hope this works out though. Have qb on my good list!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

so if this new plan works out, the absolute worst case scenario in the morning is two munches?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Uriel. wrote: »
    so if this new plan works out, the absolute worst case scenario in the morning is two munches?

Correct if we are lucky wolves target the same person and we only take one hit

• Advertisement

3. Unless Ned preaches to Bob

Correct if we are lucky wolves target the same person and we only take one hit

now that would be excellent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My only worry about lynching QB is that we may "waste" a kill but it's that or vote Togger for me, so I'm happy to go with the group tonight...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy to vote for QB as well I think it's well needed to go on the defensive for tonight but we will need to get our stuff together because as the landslide vote will now be on QB the wolves can hide away in plain sight on the vote.

I know it prevents a lynch and a Herman hit but it leaves us no better off than who the wolves are.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If we're luckier still, Willie is still around and blocks their target.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    3. Unless Ned preaches to Bob

I don't follow. Bob has no kill tonight?

I've been all over the place as per usual on day 1. I'm voting for qb to prove she is homer. Day 1 lynch is random so proving a known goodie and not allowing Herman to get a kill is the best plan in my eyes. I don''t have any suspects. I am willing to reveal my identity if needs be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Had a lot of pages to read. So we are going for qb then, sounds good to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Bobs kill starts on morning 2 doesnt it (i read the rules twice this time). Tomorrow is morning 2, so he has a kill.

Bobs kills start on morning 2

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My only worry about lynching QB is that we may "waste" a kill but it's that or vote Togger for me, so I'm happy to go with the group tonight...

we get a confirmed villager I suppose which is helpful.

but I am still not sure it is the right approach at the moment. I think I'd rather be trying to get the bad guys down on numbers, especially while Homer is still untouchable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Guys, this has gone far too fast for me to catch up. I got as far as Advaark or whatever being killed and Tiggs saying he not telling us his role cos of the reveal thing. I really really can't read the 17 pages since right now.

Any chance on a catch up? these 16 hour plant shifts are killing me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It will be good to have a confirmed and verified goodie (who is alive) to lead the village, who has a level of protection and wont be insta-munched. Far too much turmoil today, and at the end of it, we arent closer to knowing whether Tiggs is good or bad, nor having any solid leads (there are lots of accusations, but from my viewpoint our only leads are QB (to prove good) and Tiggs (again, to prove good or not).

Ill vote QB and im doing so now in case my little villagers keep my up past vote time.

but I am still not sure it is the right approach at the moment. I think I'd rather be trying to get the bad guys down on numbers, especially while Homer is still untouchable

I do agree, but aside from lynching Tigger all we have is blind luck at the moment. Start rattling those cages Uriel!

Pter wrote: »
    Bobs kill starts on morning 2 doesnt it (i read the rules twice this time). Tomorrow is morning 2, so he has a kill.

a feck I was getting the two SK rules mixed, thought bob was an evening munch and therefore we were ok until tomorrow night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I've put my vote in for qb anyway.

Having gone back and looked, I wonder if I was too hasty in clearing uriel. They first wanted maggie to shoot flush, and then wanted her to shoot tigger, before finally moving on to beakerjoe (which I think was the most sensible option, despite the ensuing confusion). My misgivings about the switching are that Uriel switched from tigger to joe a bit after joe's reveal. Then came around to the idea that shooting joe made most sense. This might have been a baddie trying to fit in with the crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necrominus wrote: »
    On a couple of occasions I've felt he's been putting words in people's mouths and misinterpreting their posts. I thought it was accidental, but perhaps not.

Who is this referring to?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yea I was thinking that too, but in reality the first lynch is almost always a miss over a hit. And it give us villager a villager leader in QB once QB is confirmed.

And we need someone to round up the troops and steady the village after a rocky Day 1.

Guys, this has gone far too fast for me to catch up. I got as far as Advaark or whatever being killed and Tiggs saying he not telling us his role cos of the reveal thing. I really really can't read the 17 pages since right now.

that's pretty much it and the seer revealed that you are a wolf.

so sit tight, you're not long for this game flushtie

Who is this referring to?

gufc.

But, could equally apply to Tritium who has gone rather silent also.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I've put my vote in for qb anyway.

Having gone back and looked, I wonder if I was too hasty in clearing uriel. They first wanted maggie to shoot flush, and then wanted her to shoot tigger, before finally moving on to beakerjoe (which I think was the most sensible option, despite the ensuing confusion). My misgivings about the switching are that Uriel switched from tigger to joe a bit after joe's reveal. Then came around to the idea that shooting joe made most sense. This might have been a baddie trying to fit in with the crowd.

well i felt tigger was evil, but bj was the most sensible option to be sure.I still maintain that position. and I am not wrong.
    Unless there was some gamebreaking mechanic going, which presumably isnt' the case.

I'd echo this. I hate day 1 :p

Pter wrote: »
    It will be good to have a confirmed and verified goodie (who is alive) to lead the village, who has a level of protection and wont be insta-munched. Far too much turmoil today, and at the end of it, we arent closer to knowing whether Tiggs is good or bad, nor having any solid leads (there are lots of accusations, but from my viewpoint our only leads are QB (to prove good) and Tiggs (again, to prove good or not).

Ill vote QB and im doing so now in case my little villagers keep my up past vote time.

As the vigilantie, bar keeping apprentice seer I will lead the village....

• Advertisement

Is it just me or is the post rate on this game much quicker than previous games, this game is flying it so far!

Advertisement