Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

LOL

Everyone votes, no one quits.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Chagan wrote: »
    Sweet.Jesus.Christ.

I'm only caught up as far as the BJ shooting and reveal. While I think it isn't impossible that BJ has thrown a wobbly here in the excitement of his first game, Tigger will likely have to be killed to give us a broader view of WTF happened there.

Looking at the 2 most recent pages, the idea of lynching QB to verify Homer sounds like a good one to me. We could do with having something concrete to work with.

Longer term, I think the reactions to Tigger's reveal plan could still be a source of information.
    The baddies would have seen this proposal at face value like the rest of us, even if Tigger is evil too.

So, have you any suspicions? I've been waiting for you all day:P

This just sounds like bandwagoning to me by the way.

Everyone votes, no one quits.

Ah come on not voting in a landslide vote for qb who cant be lynched is dodgy, its just lazy. You on the other hand.

Come here have you heard from Trit today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necrominus wrote: »
    If they don't answer those exact questions, we shouldn't risk lynching you

I'd agree with this, but my interpretation was that Homer would be sound

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I'd be interested in your reasoning for me if I'm honest.

The problem is I don't have anything... Just a hunch that isn't enough to fairly condemn ..

Could be your username , the fact it just has an insidious feel.. could be that you showed an interest in my views (the last time villagers showed an interest in me, I got hurt!).

Ironically , I wasn't going to post it because I always think it's fishy pointing fingers without reasonable evidence... and I don't like fish... But, I think Tigger might be telling the truth and just found it quirky he mentioned two people I found suspicious.

I must , for full disclosure, admit that quickbeam was also on this list because of how quickly he turned against Tigger (post 991)... incidentally lord tsc and valeyard were happy to support this quick turnaround. But less then a page later (post 1014), while the madness of Tigger was going on, I asked Tigger what he thought of quickbeam, Vale or you and got no reply...

Not unusual , given the chaos and lack of responses I was getting. But you both were reading that page and didn't respond to my question highlighting you both. Vale thanked the post just before I posted it and you posted yourself less then 6 posts after mine. Hardly implicates either of you but if you did see me bring up both your names I would of thought it best that my kind of post blends into the background.

This is why I found you both suspicious but not enough to come out with anything.

• Advertisement

Ah come on not voting in a landslide vote for qb who cant be lynched is dodgy, its just lazy. You on the other hand.

Come here have you heard from Trit today?

Trit is odd quiet. Sure maybe you can talk to him in the Wolfy backroom

Drumpot wrote: »
    The problem is I don't have anything... Just a hunch that isn't enough to fairly condemn ..

Could be your username , the fact it just has an insidious feel.. could be that you showed an interest in my views (the last time villagers showed an interest in me, I got hurt!).

Ironically , I wasn't going to post it because I always think it's fishy pointing fingers without reasonable evidence... and I don't like fish... But, I think Tigger might be telling the truth and just found it quirky he mentioned two people I found suspicious.

I must , for full disclosure, admit that quickbeam was also on this list because of how quickly he turned against Tigger (post 991)... incidentally lord tsc and valeyard were happy to support this quick turnaround. But less then a page later (post 1014), while the madness of Tigger was going on, I asked Tigger what he thought of quickbeam, Vale or you and got no reply...

Not unusual , given the chaos and lack of responses I was getting. But you both were reading that page and didn't respond to my question highlighting you both. Vale thanked the post just before I posted it and you posted yourself less then 6 posts after mine. Hardly implicates either of you but if you did see me bring up both your names I would of thought it best that my kind of post blends into the background.

This is why I found you both suspicious but not enough to come out with anything.

No, I'm genuinely interested. I'm glad you shared that though. I'll have to go back and have a look at the post you're talking about, I genuinely didn't notice it.

We should do a list of all the roles claimed it might be easiest.

And by we I mean YOU........

We should do a list of all the roles claimed it might be easiest.

And by we I mean YOU........

Gimme 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

So, have you any suspicions? I've been waiting for you all day:P

This just sounds like bandwagoning to me by the way.

Sorry Necro, feel bad for keeping you hanging for so long. I'm around for the rest of the evening so, once I've gotten through pages 95-116, we can chat to our hearts content.

Valeyard and Xaracatz would be my two atm. They were the two names that stick in my memory from being against the role reveal. IIRC Xara was against it for game breaking reasons whereas Vale was fairly adamant straight away. That would be my 1 and 2 at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Christmas said he thought that joe was not trolling but that he was having a laugh and that that was why he was really willie and I shouldn't call him a trol
    But he also wants to lynch me
    Which is it am I dr hibbert or not
    Although apparently we are no longer lynching people

I am Millhouse

orig-21080394.jpg

Why in the blue hell is Millhouse so popular at the moment:P!

Chagan, I'll get back to you shortly just about to produce this list as requested by Mick

What's to stop Bob from killing Bart, then Lisa. And then wolves munch Homer?

Can I shoot him... Can I, can I, can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Also Id be on board for lynching trit if the qb thing doesnt stop old hermie

• A Neurotic
    Andy125 – (Tigger claims he was Louie from Fat Tony’s gang)
    Avork – Villager (Tigger claims he was Millhouse)
    • Barney92
    Beakerjoe – Villager (claimed Millhouse) (Tigger claims he was Willie)
    • Chagan
    • Digital Solitude
    • dottie_lottie (claimed Smythers)
    • Drumpot
    • Kolido
    • gufc21
    • Jayop
    • Lord TSC
    • Loughc
    • MicksJaguar
    • MrsFlushdraw (claimed Carl)
    • Necrominus (claimed Grampa Simpson)
    • Nopeare
    • partyjungle
    • Pter
    • Quickbeam (claimed Homer)
    • raze_them_all_
    • sKeith
    • sullivlo
    • The_Valeyard
    • Tigger – (claimed Dr. Hibbert)
    • tritium
    • Uriel.
    • Xaracatz
    • y0ssar1an22

Why in the blue hell is Millhouse so popular at the moment:P!

Chagan, I'll get back to you shortly just about to produce this list as requested by Mick

Everyone's coming Up, Milhouse

Can I shoot him... Can I, can I, can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Also Id be on board for lynching trit if the qb thing doesnt stop old hermie

Why you want to kill Trit, when Trit wants to kill me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

So, anyone else care to give out their suspicions? I'll start. Leaving Tigger to the side for now but my vote is not changing.

1. Chagan - That first post still has me very suspicious.

2. gufc - Those two posts I quoted earlier seemed very contradictory to me. And the suggestion of not lynching... no, I'll leave it there.

3. quickbeam - I'm not convinced she's Homer. I could be wrong. But if she's not Homer... then she's a wolf.

Just cos I've come across it now, that first post was a quote by Prinicipal Skinner.

"There's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention. Science has it all."

It was a poor attempt at humour. I seem to have a lot of them.

Why you want to kill Trit, when Trit wants to kill me?

I know what ye are up to ;)

• Advertisement

Just cos I've come across it now, that first post was a quote by Prinicipal Skinner.

"There's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention. Science has it all."

Ok, in that context I can see your point. You passed the test...for now.:P:P

I know what ye are up to ;)

I think I know what you and Trit are up to.

The smell of wolf off you. Stenches up the town.

Ok, in that context I can see your point. You passed the test...for now.:P:P

A test??? But i forgot to study!!!

What are your views of quickbeam, valeyard or Necromonius ?

Just curious . .

Was this the post you were referring to Drumpot? I completely missed it at the time.

Was this the post you were referring to Drumpot? I completely missed it at the time.

That's the one .. but it's easy to see how it could be missed.

So necro is skinner?

That's the one .. but it's easy to see how it could be missed.

Yeah, I didn't see it. All I can say to refute your suspicions is that I am who I say I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I didn't want to get opposite reaction by answering it
    See I'm dr hibbert and I put a lot of thought and effort into getting myself established as a villager and then a rolled goodie decided to simply lie and call me out
    So I was trying to do damage limitation

Yeah, I didn't see it. All I can say to refute your suspicions is that I am who I say I am.

Who did you say you are ?

• Advertisement

Who did you say you are ?

Dammit! Grampa Simpson! I even posted a list!:pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement