Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necrominus wrote: »
    Dammit! Grampa Simpson! I even posted a list!:pac::pac::pac:
    A list of what ? :confused:

Are we sure I am not Grampa ? Are those my feet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm voting Tigger.

He has destroyed the thinking of this game with his contact claims and counter claims. He cannot be trusted and is a danger to all villagers. His approach to dealing with other players has been horrid, to for those reasons, I am voting Tigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Ah guys. Just at page 32 - but I'm voting Tigger for lynch. He really went out to get people to reveal - great for the wolves. What was that saying somebody had claimed a twin thing when they obviously didn't?

Devil's advocate - BJ could have been roll claiming just to rattle Tigger - but I'm not taking the risk on Tigs not being evil - evil is the obvious conclusion.

And Jaysus - there are too many posts. It's taking forever to catch up and I'm pretty sure I forgot one thing I wanted to say already.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote: »
    A list of what ? :confused:

Are we sure I am not Grampa ? Are those my feet ?

Well, I'm sure you're not Grampa. I can't speak for anyone else. I posted the list of all players and role claims thus far. Would you like me to add you to the list:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ah guys. Just at page 32 - but I'm voting Tigger for lynch. He really went out to get people to reveal - great for the wolves. What was that saying somebody had claimed a twin thing when they obviously didn't?

Devil's advocate - BJ could have been roll claiming just to rattle Tigger - but I'm not taking the risk on Tigs not being evil - evil is the obvious conclusion.

And Jaysus - there are too many posts. It's taking forever to catch up and I'm pretty sure I forgot one thing I wanted to say already.

The twin thing was based on Trit saying he was watching mcgyver I believe as that is what Patty and Selma regularly do in the show.

• Advertisement

Well, I'm sure you're not Grampa. I can't speak for anyone else. I posted the list of all players and role claims thus far. Would you like me to add you to the list:D

No I am good thanks . . I was always good at blending in at school . . Now I just make sure things run smoothly . . I am not the droid you are looking for . .

Xaracatz wrote: »

Only 63 pages to go yet Xara - your mind could be changed by the end. I'm against this quickbeam lynch to be honest but it seems the village demands it

So my suspect list would be

Drumpot
    Pter
    Sully
    Trit
    Xara
    Vale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The posting level here is insane lads.

I tried to catch up earlier and failed badly. I'm going to try again tonight to read the thread and make some my own mind up about people.

Basically I have no clue what's happened so far or who to vote for tonight. Help.

Barney92 wrote: »
    The twin thing was based on Trit saying he was watching mcgyver I believe as that is what Patty and Selma regularly do in the show.

That was Uriel not Trit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Jayop wrote: »

I tried to catch up earlier and failed badly. I'm going to try again tonight to read the thread and make some my own mind up about people.

Basically I have no clue what's happened so far or who to vote for tonight. Help.

your dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I'm voting Tigger.

He has destroyed the thinking of this game with his contact claims and counter claims. He cannot be trusted and is a danger to all villagers. His approach to dealing with other players has been horrid, to for those reasons, I am voting Tigger.

Horrid ?
    They are laughing at me in other boards forums which is against the rules
    Loughc wrote: »
    Beaker you certainly brew up a storm in the Werewolves game!
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im new obviously, so still finding my feet. But yeah, I enjoyed it and the fall out.
    Loughc wrote: »
    The fallout was hilarious. It was clear you were new they should have given you a bit more leeway.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    All I will say is I wasnt trolling and had good intentions, which you will read in the dead room

But by all means vote me out

Jayop, if you search my posts I have two summaries written. It might help a little but you probably need to make up your own mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Vote for me

That was Uriel not Trit

Sorry, yes you are correct. For some reason I always confuse the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

So my suspect list would be

Drumpot
    Pter
    Sully
    Trit
    Xara
    Vale

Not Vale, he is super cool.

Can anybody enlighten me as to the context of http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103584996&postcount=865

Just using this period of calm to run through some of the things that I found a bit odd during the chaos ! !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

20170206_raw_jerichotombrady--b026d7416e8d2a6a60696b4e0fe2d304.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Yup the twins watch McGyver regular, its even built into tapped out as a task

Can anybody enlighten me as to the context of http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103584996&postcount=865

Just using this period of calm to run through some of the things that I found a bit odd during the chaos ! !

I think it's one of Mick's many claims. Not saying it's not true but he's claimed a few.

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    20170206_raw_jerichotombrady--b026d7416e8d2a6a60696b4e0fe2d304.jpg

Sidebar - I really want a PW Werewolf game - end sidebar

Oh, and if anybody thinks I am trying to drag Mick into the equation because he has me on a watch list . . I did ask , twice, why he posted that . . Quoting my own post .

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103585397&postcount=923

Oh, and if anybody thinks I am trying to drag Mick into the equation because he has me on a watch list . . I did ask , twice, why he posted that . . Quoting my own post .

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103585397&postcount=923

No I remember you asking that to be honest. I think I responded at the time, stating it was Mick - he likes to shoot people. And apparently claim every role in the game.

Well you can't have mine Mick - it's mine and I'm keeping it!

Looks dodgy, will we lynch him? He did a task with dottie earlier too Im sure of that

My suspect list is: vale, Mick, Lord . . I feel a breeze at my back that's making me shudder . .

My suspect list is: vale, Mick, Lord . . I feel a breeze at my back that's making me shudder . .

I have to say I'm not liking how Vale is avoiding your questions entirely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Sorry, yes you are correct. For some reason I always confuse the two.

Wtf

Well, not so much questions, more accusations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Im not a mod but bad form lough. Talking about game off thread is frowned upon. As is bringing outside stuff in tigger

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Curious to know why me? Is it just cause I went after you yesterday? Or cause I pushed Tiggers plan (naively)?

I'd have Vale on my list, but not Mick. You, I've eased off on for now...

Advertisement