Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Necrominus wrote: »
    A hell of a lot.

Summary:

Tigger came out as doc and suggested roles were revealed - no one bit at the time.
    Tigger then found us Andy and Maggie shot him. Tigger says he was Louie
    Avork was munched and Tigger said he was Milhouse.
    Beakerjoe claimed he was Milhouse.
    Maggie shot Joe. Joe was a villager.
    The rest is a blur.

OK, so that's pretty much what we have then right?

So why exactly are people saying kill Tigger? Is it purely because Beakerjoe was innocent and he wouldn't have roleclaimed millhouse thus making Tigger a liar and either not the doc or playing some mad risky game??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So my suspect list would be

Drumpot
    Pter
    Sully
    Trit
    Xara
    Vale

I'm not suspicious of Drumpot. I think they're actively trying to help the village. I have to say your list looks a lot like Tigger's...
    I'd put Vale, Trit and gufc on my suspect list though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tigger wrote: »
    Horrid ?
    They are laughing at me in other boards forums which is against the rules

But by all means vote me out

Is that your attempt at getting modkilled, but seriously going meta??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jayop wrote: »
    OK, so that's pretty much what we have then right?

So why exactly are people saying kill Tigger? Is it purely because Beakerjoe was innocent and he wouldn't have roleclaimed millhouse thus making Tigger a liar and either not the doc or playing some mad risky game??

Yeah, Tigger vs Joe became the duel, and Beaker (seemingly) cleared once he died.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'm not suspicious of Drumpot. I think they're actively trying to help the village. I have to say your list looks a lot like Tigger's...
    I'd put Vale, Trit and gufc on my suspect list though.

Why am i on your list again?

• Advertisement

And I'd also sanction Lough for talking outside the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Right so villies
    I'm prepared to run on gut instinct and say for now QB putting herself forward for lynch is enough to confirm her as a goodie in so much as someone can be without a seer confirmation or the like.

I'm prepared to take a chance on QB leading the village as cleaned villie and therefore I'm voting to string Dr Tigger up his ginger goolies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Looks dodgy, will we lynch him? He did a task with dottie earlier too Im sure of that

You know, the last time I was in a village like this, I kept very quiet and blended in nicely . . Until people started noticing me and then I got hurt . .

What I love about this village is that I know who I am and you know who you are, but we are not sure of each other.

I am not promoting that you be lynched I am putting you on a watch list for others to monitor . . You are quick to get the pitchfork and that makes people make mistakes . .

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

This is nuts I'll be nearly all night trying to catch up. I sped read a few pages earlier and got tigger is bad and vote qb tonight.

Anyone care to give a synopsis?

Horrid ?
    They are laughing at me in other boards forums which is against the rules

But by all means vote me out

You should really know better then to bring this **** into a game thred Tigger just fing drop it and discuss it after the game. and cop on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

All those who have me on their lists are making a mistake. I'm not a danger to anyone.

Tigger and Trot set me up since my first post
    And now Trit has gone to ground.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why am i on your list again?

I'd have to find the post but you stated earlier that Tigger knew who you were. Then later you said you were nrv. It just struck me as...off.

The seer should check Trit next peak.

quickbeam wrote: »
    And I'd also sanction Lough for talking outside the game.

Did I miss something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Im not a mod but bad form lough. Talking about game off thread is frowned upon. As is bringing outside stuff in tigger

I don't care I've asked to be mod killed and I'm not gonna bother with this game for a very long time
    Ye won't even lynch me for **** same
    Your up for the international thing btw I'm out of that
    I was having a quick look through breakerjoes posts to see if he was stupid
    He's not
    He decided to turn the game in its head but that's not trolling

Uriel. wrote: »
    Did I miss something

Yeah, can someone explain this.

All those who have me on their lists are making a mistake. I'm not a danger to anyone.

Tigger and Trot set me up since my first post
    And now Trit has gone to ground.

You're on my list not because of Tigger. Drumpot has actively suspected you for a while and you haven't responded. I do agree with you on Trit though. He has vanished.

Nopeare wrote: »
    This is nuts I'll be nearly all night trying to catch up. I sped read a few pages earlier and got tigger is bad and vote qb tonight.

Anyone care to give a synopsis?

Mrs FD was seer peeked and she started good but is now bad

I'd have to find the post but you stated earlier that Tigger knew who you were. Then later you said you were nrv. It just struck me as...off.

I remember it too

I don't care I've asked to be mod killed and I'm not gonna bother with this game for a very long time
    Ye won't even lynch me for **** same
    Your up for the international thing btw I'm out of that
    I was having a quick look through breakerjoes posts to see if he was stupid
    He's not
    He decided to turn the game in its head but that's not trolling

But you first tried to turn the game on it's head by having a mass declaration of identities. All I saw was BJ trying to protect himself??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Is that your attempt at getting modkilled, but seriously going meta??

I've asked three times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Every time I read a page 2 more appear by the time I'm done. Madness :)

My vote is cast for qb as per the plan.

Firstly because it's the plan, and secondly because I can't discount the explanations of tiggers behaviour.

Today has been utterly mad and I was thrown by the beaker tigger thing. Still maintain if we verify one roled goodie (esp if it's homer), we will be in a much stronger position than we were today.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Did I miss something

Post 1423.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Curious to know why me? Is it just cause I went after you yesterday? Or cause I pushed Tiggers plan (naively)?

I'd have Vale on my list, but not Mick. You, I've eased off on for now...

I have tried to be fair when pointing fingers and there are just some incidents where I feel you have aligned yourself on some level (not just commenting but thanking) certain posters . . This doesn't incriminate you, but because I feel I might of put a target on my head, I feel its important for me to record any concerns for others to see if they can get anything from my death.

But truthfully, I am an awful bluffer. . When my gut says something is not right , I can generally change the narrative of their behaviour to see what I want to see. Perhaps its because I feel a focus (that I don't want) coming on me and I feel you might be one of the crowd knocking on my door!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

So its not possible that tigger would know who a named nrv would be? I mean is it more likely that a wolf sharing a room with tigger said "hey lad stop asking me to reveal myself, you know im a wolf!!"

If thats your reasoning for suspecting me, its weak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Only 63 pages to go yet Xara - your mind could be changed by the end. I'm against this quickbeam lynch to be honest but it seems the village demands it

40 posts per page. ;) 38 pages now - I'm on 37.

Haven't changed my mind on Tigs yet.

Post 1423.

Im on. Mobile

So its not possible that tigger would know who a named nrv would be? I mean is it more likely that a wolf sharing a room with tigger said "hey lad stop asking me to reveal myself, you know im a wolf!!"

If thats your reasoning for suspecting me, its weak

It's not what you said, it's how you said it.

Do we have any bullets yet?

• Advertisement

Or left

Advertisement