Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Xaracatz wrote: »
    40 posts per page. ;) 38 pages now - I'm on 37.

Haven't changed my mind on Tigs yet.

I still haven't moved my vote. Mainly because I'm not certain a QB lynch guarantees us that Herman gets no kill.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Uriel. wrote: »
    Mrs FD was seer peeked and she started good but is now bad

Seriously - game is confusing enough without deliberately misleading people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    40 posts per page. ;) 38 pages now - I'm on 37.

Haven't changed my mind on Tigs yet.

Oh well come back. I recall the last time you were being questioned you ran away. Hope you'll stay this time for a little while. The bullets are gone but the Lynching rope is long and plentiful and reusable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necrominus wrote: »
    It's not what you said, it's how you said it.

Ah right. So we're putting words in mouths now are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

How was flushy good, but now bad?

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah right. So we're putting words in mouths now are we?

Nope. Just something I picked up on. The posts when looked at together did not seem to me to be suggesting the same thing.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Seriously - game is confusing enough without deliberately misleading people.

It's important to challenge the low posters knowledge QB see what they really know and see how they respond

Its supposed to be confusing so liars get caught out. Now give me a donut

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Uriel. wrote: »
    Im on. Mobile

Tigger posted a conversation between Lough and BJ that happened off-game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Barney92 wrote: »
    The twin thing was based on Trit saying he was watching mcgyver I believe as that is what Patty and Selma regularly do in the show.

Cheers. And I saw that the later post that it was somebody else watching McGyver, but they wouldn't have claimed a role that didn't exist and it was all a bit "dog with a bone" to keep harping on about this "role claim".

Anyhow - I'll finish reading now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    Tigger posted a conversation between Lough and BJ that happened off-game.

On the game thread?

• Advertisement

How was flushy good, but now bad?

Hersh has all the answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just a quick reminder for everyone.

Rule 2: Don't cheat: This is a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread and designated back forum threads. No posting of any PM's from the game mod or referring to the content of them.

If someone is found to be doing so you should report it to mods, not post it here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necrominus wrote: »
    Nope. Just something I picked up on. The posts when looked at together did not seem to me to be suggesting the same thing.

Quote them please

Just a quick reminder for everyone.

Rule 2: Don't cheat: This is a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread and designated back forum threads. No posting of any PM's from the game mod or referring to the content of them.

If someone is found to be doing so you should report it to mods, not post it here.

Thank you modulator 3

gufc21 wrote: »
    Quote them please

Give me a few mins and I'll find em

And sorry, Uriel. I meant earlier on is that a good few times I've wanted to type your name but I typed trit for some reason. I've caught it most times.

I wish I had 27 more bullets. I just some happen to have 27 tin cans id like to shoot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tigger, if you don't want to play, then stop posting. Saying you want to stop, but posting a couple of dozen posts just makes me think you're trying to cause as much disrutiotion as possible now...
    Drumpot wrote: »
    I have tried to be fair when pointing fingers and there are just some incidents where I feel you have aligned yourself on some level (not just commenting but thanking) certain posters . . This doesn't incriminate you, but because I feel I might of put a target on my head, I feel its important for me to record any concerns for others to see if they can get anything from my death.

But truthfully, I am an awful bluffer. . When my gut says something is not right , I can generally change the narrative of their behaviour to see what I want to see. Perhaps its because I feel a focus (that I don't want) coming on me and I feel you might be one of the crowd knocking on my door!

Yeah, that's cool. I'm aware I tied myself to Tiggers plan, and lumped on those resisting, until Beaker threw the spanner into the works. If I'm doing up a list, I'll be honest, you'd be well down the list for me.

And sorry, Uriel. I meant earlier on is that a good few times I've wanted to type your name but I typed trit for some reason. I've caught it most times.

That's ok Barnwell.
    Blow job claimed to be millhouse and had a millhouse avatar.
    Perhaps you are barney the drunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

DOES ANYONE SEE A RESET BUTTON ANYWHERE?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Tigger, if you don't want to play, then stop posting. Saying you want to stop, but posting a couple of dozen posts just makes me think you're trying to cause as much disrutiotion as possible now...

Yeah, that's cool. I'm aware I tied myself to Tiggers plan, and lumped on those resisting, until Beaker threw the spanner into the works. If I'm doing up a list, I'll be honest, you'd be well down the list for me.

You know we could just lynch him.
    At the end of the day he's by far the most wolfiest person in the game.

Dont push the button :eek:

It's under the pinafore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

hqdefault.jpg
    Temporary thread closure has been requested.

OK lets just lynch trit the village could do with some blood spill also why has no one posted the community pizza gif yet come on people

One thing I'm thankful to the modulators for is that there's no tasks.

Tasks and this game could have pushed us over the edge.

Nope, still just share a name with the drunk.

Originally Posted by gufc21 View Post
    Tbh tigger i thought you knew who i was already. I dont mind revealing, but it serves no benefit other than reduce the list for the wolves.

Post by gufc earlier regarding role reveals. Seems to imply Tigger knows who he is.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gufc21 View Post
    Id disagree. Easiest thing in the world for a mafia person to do is to advocate lynchung tigger. Im an nrv so have the luxury of suggesting unconventional strategies without worrying about being killed.

Post by gufc claiming he's an unnamed nrv.

Anyone else see anything funny about these posts?

This was my post in it's entirety. To me the first seems to be suggesting that Tigger knew your role

I just think the wording is slightly off. Admittedly it's not much and I was waiting for you to respond.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg
    Temporary thread closure has been requested.

BOARDS MOD

Temporary closure as per mods request. Will update when we're back in business. Thank you for your patience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

09_kent_brockman_by_imagenes_en_png-db5qb0m.png
    Ahem. This is Kent Brockman with a special live report from the downtown Springfield. How do I prove we’re live….....Penis.

Kent would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience during the technical difficulties.
    It would be appreciated however if everyone glanced over the rules one more time.

Unfortunately LoughC and Tigger, both team village, have left Springfield. Kent would appreciate if everyone dropped those threads of conversation. Those are discussions for a later date. This will be strictly enforced.

2f20.png
    All the mayhem really sobered Chief Wiggum up. He's now even more determined than ever to find the criminals and is going to start doing morning investigations in addition to his night investigations. He will also investigate more thoroughly and will learn the roles of all players except Nelson, Grampa, Mr. Burns and Krusty. These will show as unclear.

Simpsons-angry-mob-pitchfork-torches.jpg
    Angry villagers attempted to lynch Quickbeam.... unsuccessfully.
    No villagers with PTSD reacted badly to this failed lynch.

Now, back to the savagery and bloodshed.

Advertisement