Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    Why? Whats your role

You first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

So tigger was hibbert?? Ffs. Going back over his assertions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

This is my copy and paste post btw..
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Oh well come back. I recall the last time you were being questioned you ran away. Hope you'll stay this time for a little while. The bullets are gone but the Lynching rope is long and plentiful and reusable

Work ruins all heals.

I didn't miss any questions. I didn't like the reveal idea initially, but then was being pressed to reveal myself (as were some others - one certainly with a stronger reveal or be killed comment). To me, it's fodder for the evils.

Tigs is a great player. The plan was 100% that if BJ was innocent, Tigs would be lynched. And now he's falling smoothly off the radar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necro, i will refer to your post later but would appreciate if you posted my posts in context please by quoting the conversations too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Gave you mine wolf

Whats yours necro

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote:
    Why? Whats your role

I'm already out as claiming Grampa Simpson. If you don't believe me, lynch me. Do not peek me it will waste a peek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

what a night!

Back at the plant, my time off there and all I managed was a quick pint in Moes, see you when the shift has ended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Xaracatz wrote: »
    This is my copy and paste post btw..

Work ruins all heals.

I didn't miss any questions. I didn't like the reveal idea initially, but then was being pressed to reveal myself (as were some others - one certainly with a stronger reveal or be killed comment). To me, it's fodder for the evils.

Tigs is a great player. The plan was 100% that if BJ was innocent, Tigs would be lynched. And now he's falling smoothly off the radar.

but he's dead now and was team village so there's that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Tigger is dead now.

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm already out as claiming Grampa Simpson. If you don't believe me, lynch me. Do not peek me it will waste a peek.

Why lynch you though?

• Advertisement

right QB is our defacto leader, what says she?

Ned, preach to Uriel or Valeyard. Your pleasure. Both are bad in my opinion. Also Xaracatz. Go after the original list:

Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    Kolido
    Sullivlo

The theory was strong behind them, just the execution flawed. I realise that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Trit, I already acknowledged I made a mistake when saying Trit instead of uriel. Please quote that if you're going to quote the original.

Why lynch you though?

If you don't believe me. I'll leave it up to the village to decide.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ned, preach to Uriel or Valeyard. Your pleasure. Both are bad in my opinion. Also Xaracatz. Go after the original list:

Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    Kolido
    Sullivlo

The theory was strong behind them, just the execution flawed. I realise that now.

Those four, plus Uriel, are my top suspects right now.

Chagan wrote: »
    Tigger is dead now.

Yah - I know. Was just posting the post I made just as the thread was last locked.

Suss of Mrs. FD.

And, shag it, we lynch when now 'cause will need to change my vote?

Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    Kolido
    Sullivlo

For why me?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Trit, I already acknowledged I made a mistake when saying Trit instead of uriel. Please quote that if you're going to quote the original.

Yep only picked that up later and after id been doing fiddly cut paste on the locked thread during catchup

Doesnt mean i buy it, though i would have vale xara and uriel ahead of you in a race to the gallows for now

Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    Kolido
    Sullivlo

Ooh was forgetting about the last two! Yep that brings the list to 6!

Yep only picked that up later and after id been doing fiddly cut paste on the locked thread during catchup

Doesnt mean i buy it, though i would have vale xara and uriel ahead of you in a race to the gallows for now

Is there still a lynch tonight? I thought it failed. It doesn't matter. You're on the right path trit. I'm sorry I doubted you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Yah - I know. Was just posting the post I made just as the thread was last locked.

Suss of Mrs. FD.

And, shag it, we lynch when now 'cause will need to change my vote?

Tonight's lynch is over. We voted for QB, she survived. Next lynch is tomorrow night.

For why me?

I believe in the original list. Just the planning behind it was flawed.

I believe in the original list. Just the planning behind it was flawed.

Um. But why?

It's a pity there's no more bullets left

Uriel. wrote: »
    It's a pity there's no more bullets left

Why would we give bullets to wolves, you dont have opposable thumbs you silly mutt :)

Um. But why?

Again, without going over old ground - the formulation of the theory was solid and delivered us a wolf. It got muddied today. But now we can proceed with the plan. Unfortunately I won't be around to force it through though will I, wolfy?

Ok. Stock take.
    We know homer is Alive and who he is.
    We know Marge is alive
    We know Bart and Lisa are alive
    We know Maggie is alive.
    We know Maggie has no bullets.
    Other than homers current invincibility the simpsons don't have any particularly useful special powers. We don't know if they can form a block of confirmed villagers to each other.

We know Wiggie the investigator is alive
    We know neddie is Alive with limited but still useful power

We have 2 sks
    5 wolves
    One klown
    One forgetful grandpa with a potential power that could be good or bad for the village

Do we have a bodyguard? I'm still unsure if bj was Willie (heehee)

Quick, you need to believe in the original list. They will not keep me alive tonight. One of the gangs or Bob will off me because members of all 3 are on the original list. Lead the village in that fashion.

Quick, you need to believe in the original list. They will not keep me alive tonight. One of the gangs or Bob will off me because members of all 3 are on the original list. Lead the village in that fashion.

Why are you so sure you will be dead?

• Advertisement

why are you so sure your dead? it seems very irrational to me

Advertisement