Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I shall assume Willie is dead as Tigger seems to be doc hibbert who's power transferred to wiggum. Thus bj was Willie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Necrominus wrote: »
    Again, without going over old ground - the formulation of the theory was solid and delivered us a wolf. It got muddied today. But now we can proceed with the plan. Unfortunately I won't be around to force it through though will I, wolfy?

Um hum.

Anyhow - should we all say who to protect, peek, etc if we still have those roles. Get some common ground? I'd say peek Mrs FD and protect IDK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I shall assume Willie is dead as Tigger seems to be doc hibbert who's power transferred to wiggum. Thus bj was Willie?

is there any point discussing that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Um hum.

Anyhow - should we all say who to protect, peek, etc if we still have those roles. Get some common ground? I'd say peek Mrs FD and protect IDK.

Protect mrsfd and peek catz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Never thought I would see the sentence "Thus BJ was willie" and it not be something dirty .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

is there any point discussing that?

Well the only discussion is wtf was willie playing at and did he relly try to break the game, so maybe best off leaving it until games end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Seems reasonable. Given that were two roles down and several village roles out in the open.

We need some momentum so i agree with necro, lets hammer the list for a bit. Vale, xara, sully, kolido. For myself im adding uriel and barney at the end.

Thoughts welcome folks

tritium wrote: »
    Seems reasonable. Given that were two roles down and several village roles out in the open.

We need some momentum so i agree with necro, lets hammer the list for a bit. Vale, xara, sully, kolido. For myself im adding uriel and barney at the end.

Thoughts welcome folks

Explain your choices

why are you so sure your dead? it seems very irrational to me

Took me a while to work this out but there is a logic- weve just lost two key roles and the sleeper is usually a balancing role

Ok we are a back I see and what a score for me getting the extra power nice one

• Advertisement

Is it wrong to ask if the entire town of Springfield was blacked out, including the areas where darker members meetup to scheme?

Just curious if some of the inaction of certain villagers could be scheming that couldn't happen while the town was in the middle of a blackout or if our villians have had 2 hours to concoct a master plan which they were able to immediately put into action at 9pm when the lights came back on ?!

Took me a while to work this out but there is a logic- weve just lost two key roles and the sleeper is usually a balancing role

Lost 2 gained 1

I believe necro tbh, i was suss of her/him ( i duno anymore) on day 0. His reaction to tigger took her off the ya possibly a wolf list for me and i just believe she/he is grandpa.

Im happy to follow necro and qb's lead for now in the sussiness of players. I say this knowing necro has some misgivings about me but in her own admission the reasoning is weak so i hope you dont get hung up on that one thing.

*falls back on counter

Hang on did Trit claim a role (thats my turf :P) and not say who or am I missing something?

gufc21 wrote: »
    I believe necro tbh, i was suss of her/him ( i duno anymore) on day 0. His reaction to tigger took her off the ya possibly a wolf list for me and i just believe she/he is grandpa.

Im happy to follow necro and qb's lead for now in the sussiness of players. I say this knowing necro has some misgivings about me but in her own admission the reasoning is weak so i hope you dont get hung up on that one thing.

*falls back on counter

Add add mick to this list also

Hang on did Trit claim a role (thats my turf :P) and not say who or am I missing something?

He claims to be Hersh

Uriel. wrote: »
    Explain your choices

Well lets see. I explained you a while back wolfey. Vale gave himself away at the start. Sullivlo showed her hand at tiggers suggestion first night as did xara. Barney i also just did a while back, though ive put him back of the queue for now. Emf/kolido was tiggs pick and im inclined to leave them there until i fully discount them - mess today meant i never git to cross check their posts but ill get to it soon enough.

On a bad day i reckon weve got 4 wolves there, on a bad day....

Lost 2 gained 1

Who have we gained ?

I swear, I am listening to everybody talk, but the goings on of this town seem to go right over my head . . Need to get out more . .

He claims to be Hersh

From the walking dead surely thats not aloud?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Who have we gained ?

I swear, I am listening to everybody talk, but the goings on of this town seem to go right over my head . . Need to get out more . .

Wigginton got extra powers

• Advertisement

Well lets see. I explained you a while back wolfey. Vale gave himself away at the start. Sullivlo showed her hand at tiggers suggestion first night as did xara. Barney i also just did a while back, though ive put him back of the queue for now. Emf/kolido was tiggs pick and im inclined to leave them there until i fully discount them - mess today meant i never git to cross check their posts but ill get to it soon enough.

A deeper explanation would be helpful put it out there clown man

Wigginton got extra powers

Yes I did and an easter egg

Trit's suggestion of revealing? The one that we didn't go with?

Hmmmm Trit. Just hmmmm.

Yes I did and an easter egg

Can I have some?
    Easter egg that is, not power.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Why are you so sure you will be dead?

Because I'm right

Hmmmm Trit. Just hmmmm.

It's alright catz. Trit's a space cadet. He zoomed off early today when the going got tough for him.

Nonetheless, you are a wolf.

Hmmmm Trit. Just hmmmm.

Ha - *Tig's* suggestion of revealing. My bad.

How many kills tonight?

Hmmmm Trit. Just hmmmm.

Sshh wolfey get it right. It was tiggs suggestion really to reveal. Have some respect for the fallen wolfy

Can I have some?
    Easter egg that is, not power.

Ill have to ask the mods, hopefully they are quick to respond they have done nothing this game so far :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Jokes dont kill me kill Uriel he makes me say things

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

gufc21 wrote: »

*falls back on counter

This I can explain gufc. I was convinced Tigger was right. Then that fell apart this afternoon (not going into it anymore than that). Now it hasn't. So I'm back on the original track

*Just for future reference, I'm a he:D

Advertisement