Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel. wrote: »
    It's alright catz. Trit's a space cadet. He zoomed off early today when the going got tough for him.

Nonetheless, you are a wolf.

Ooh and now the wolves are turning on each other! This is exciting! Someone call Attenborough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    Sshh wolfey get it right. It was tiggs suggestion really to reveal. Have some respect for the fallen wolfy

Seriously engage the thread Trit. Tigs great reveal strategy fell flat on its face and rightly so

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

@Mods

Any chance of a breakdown of the lynch votes? Might come on useful later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Drumpot wrote: »
    Is it wrong to ask if the entire town of Springfield was blacked out, including the areas where darker members meetup to scheme?

Just curious if some of the inaction of certain villagers could be scheming that couldn't happen while the town was in the middle of a blackout or if our villians have had 2 hours to concoct a master plan which they were able to immediately put into action at 9pm when the lights came back on ?!

Oh wow, Drumpot that sounds interesting . . This is like... The second time today I totally agree with you and reposted your comment . .

This may have zero bearing on how events unfold, but sometimes I feel like the nerdy character of a horror movie pointing out clues or making decent suggestions that everybody ignores, until that character dies .. And then they are like "yeh, what was that guy Drumshot saying back just before he got killed" . . They don't even have the remember his name !!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

why are you so sure your dead? it seems very irrational to me

Because they know who I am and that I am right. Irrational or not we'll find out in the morning

• Advertisement

Seriously engage the thread Trit. Tigs great reveal strategy fell flat on its face and rightly so

Dunno we seem to have a nice long wolf list to work from. Would you like gallows or guillotine wolf?

Sorry lads if I get killed tonight I shouldnt have given up my power so easily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

@Trit.

Just playing catch up.

Is it wrong to ask if the entire town of Springfield was blacked out, including the areas where darker members meetup to scheme?

Just curious if some of the inaction of certain villagers could be scheming that couldn't happen while the town was in the middle of a blackout or if our villians have had 2 hours to concoct a master plan which they were able to immediately put into action at 9pm when the lights came back on ?!

Just to answer this. I think you are a villager. I believe you should follow quickbeam's lead as she is the only fully confirmed villager we have. The master plan for the village should be to follow the original list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Oh wow, Drumpot that sounds interesting . . This is like... The second time today I totally agree with you and reposted your comment . .

This may have zero bearing on how events unfold, but sometimes I feel like the nerdy character of a horror movie pointing out clues or making decent suggestions that everybody ignores, until that character dies .. And then they are like "yeh, what was that guy Drumshot saying back just before he got killed" . . They don't even have the remember his name !!!

Didnt see the first one but good question..

Mods?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sullivlo showed her hand at tiggers suggestion first night as did xara.

What hand, Trit? IIRC, Sully was on board with the reveal and Xara wasn't so how does that make them both suss? Genuinely trying to understand your logic just.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Sorry lads if I get killed tonight I shouldnt have given up my power so easily

You can have all mine . .

505672.jpg

Well lets see. I explained you a while back wolfey. Vale gave himself away at the start. Sullivlo showed her hand at tiggers suggestion first night as did xara. Barney i also just did a while back, though ive put him back of the queue for now. Emf/kolido was tiggs pick and im inclined to leave them there until i fully discount them - mess today meant i never git to cross check their posts but ill get to it soon enough.

On a bad day i reckon weve got 4 wolves there, on a bad day....

You're most definitely a wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

:( i want to go to bed but I'm afraid I'll have 50 pages to read if I leave!!

You're most definitely a wolf.

No he has a role he said it back on the last page he just didnt say who :pac:

:( i want to go to bed but I'm afraid I'll have 50 pages to read if I leave!!

Ha you wish it'll only be 50 im only starting,

quickbeam wrote: »
    What hand, Trit? IIRC, Sully was on board with the reveal and Xara wasn't so how does that make them both suss? Genuinely trying to understand your logic just.
    Unfortunately LoughC and Tigger, both team village, have left Springfield.

Tigger was team village after all. Believe in the list, QB.

Valeyard
    Sullivlo
    Xaracatz
    Kolido
    Uriel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ha you wish it'll only be 50 im only starting,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

OMG have I missed the vote. SO sorry guys, Mr Burns kept me late working on spreadsheets :(

Xara is a wolf for sure. Cant believe she is suss of me!

Dunno we seem to have a nice long wolf list to work from. Would you like gallows or guillotine wolf?

Yawn

• Advertisement

OMG have I missed the vote. SO sorry guys, Mr Burns kept me late working on spreadsheets :(

Xara is a wolf for sure. Cant believe she is suss of me!

Vote MsFD :pac:

I want to be peaked. That way we can focus on the wolves trying to lynch me so they can have another easy kill.

Definitely a wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Was sure I would notice on time, finished the shift, grabbed a quick one at Moes and then noticed the time. Went to the voting and it had a great courthouse thing about it being closed.

need to sort this stuff out!

I want to be peaked. That way we can focus on the wolves trying to lynch me so they can have another easy kill.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pac:

Definitely a wolf.

Your great craic all sucha shame your sideshow bob

Meh he's all over the place.
    If you didn't like trigs strategy you're a wolf yet only a handful, if even, revealed, when they jumped The gun... Dots and necromancer I believe

Im goi g to channel the spirit of tigger to explain this better than i can
    Tigger wrote: »
    some people are going along with it so as not to give them selves away
    or acting dumb
    its not quite as simple as peple that will do v people thtb wont
    but a lot of the peple who wont need killing asap

Sully though might have gotten away if andy hadnt tried to insert her in his strategy
    andy125 wrote: »
    A note for my fellow gangsters and serial killers please listen carefully, TEMPORARY TRUCE

Chagan, Lord TSC and sKeith are 100% villagers possible 1 or 2 role in there

A Neurotic and trit are good one of them have a role

Sully is moe possibly

Dottie is bart or lisa - Kill dottie at lynch herman (very important)
    QB is homer, we will kill qb tmrw night after dottie is killed
    Rich mafia kill Lord TSC or the one you didn't kill tonight tmrw night
    Bob kill Tritium or sully when you're up to the base

Rich mafia kill skieth or chagan tonight

If they don't lynch or judge overrules we will take dottie or a neurotic instead of qb, then herman can get qb or dottie at next lynch

Tigger will lie about dottie

This will stop any cross killing and get us off to a good start guys after that we will kill tigger if he is still around, you guys go after everyone else on the list, this is our best chance for one of us to win so please follow this as much as possible we will do our bit we hope you do yours.

Thanks for the info doc
    Tony out

I analysed this as follows at the time
    Some initial thoughts on this

strange - call out villagers, then qualify 2 out of the3 might not be :confused:

fluff, neurotic has 2 posts. If they're not talking to the other baddies this is untenable. Possible its cover for sully?

I want to spend more time tomorrow on the bolded parts. Initial thoughts are parts of this don't make sense as a sequence but I need to reread. My main thought for now is, combined with the previous part, Sully is on Andys team and it can be read as "...here some cover for sully.......kill trit but make it look like sully was a possibility...."

not gotten too much on this last bit yet

Tldr since im on mobile and cant multiquote: sully is a wolf

Will it be you who puts in the order, master wolf? Or one of your underlings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Yeah. I see my name listed. Aside from tigger mentioning me, could someone tell me what it is that I supposedly said/did? Happy to clarify anything that I have said!

Advertisement