Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    Nooo dont ignore them! I workes realky hard at that! :D they spell IM KRUSTY

Oh you missed the ' :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

So Uriel was implying he was Krust earlier and Trit has claimed it lets have a clown off. winner get pied to death

Krusty is Jewish, so needs to be Kosher pie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel. wrote: »
    Except burns currently appears good

Exactly wolfie

I think this is a desperate attempt to save your furry skin.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I believe Trit. I believe in the list.

#Followthelist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Have a wash so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Exactly wolfie

Please Jebas let this be the last engagement us villagers have tonight . . I dare not think how much coffee would be needed to catchup in the morning if we get another BJgate, Tiggergate, forumgate . . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Im in! I see people are already settling down in moes! Gams looks great mods
    Maybe youre thinking of soduko! :pac:
    Kill rate is our biggest problem in this game on a more serious note. It sound like weve a much higher rate than previous games.
    Really going to start hurting us at that point, which makes getting momentum really important
    Unless ive really picked things up wrong in the opening posts....

Quickbeam is herman

Valeyard is very likely to be a wolf/mafia

Lord tsc is also very suspicious
    Slightly strange response from the accused qb?
    Thinking is based on this post

Does anyone else see anything odd with it?

Necronimus, where do your suspicions lie?
    You havent, as far as i know, played before so i dont know how to interpret this. Basically its bad advice since it would stop us from building up information but im not sure if giving it makes you a wolf

Exactly wolfie

Tritium in true form?

tv_52-1.jpg

Drumpot wrote: »
    Please Jebas let this be the last engagement us villagers have tonight . . I dare not think how much coffee would be needed to catchup in the morning if we get another BJgate, Tiggergate, forumgate . . . .

You'd better bring a pot. I'm here all night:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Great move for a wolf to make. If he's ever peaked he can claim a misread and proof that he secretly left his role in plain sight.

Or maybe he is Krusty.

So Uriel was implying he was Krust earlier and Trit has claimed it lets have a clown off. winner get pied to death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    VOTING RESULTS:

Here are the votes as cast by the citizens of Springfield. It should be noted that due to technical difficulties, polling stations closed early so some citizens who had cast votes earlier in the day may not have been able to return to change their original preference.

Loughc - Beakerjoe
    Tigger - Necrominus, Uriel, The_Valeyard, Xaracatz
    Drumpot - Drumpot
    quickbeam - everyone else (last valid vote was put in by A Nuerotic at 18:49:55

Two votes were put in after the 2100 deadline but it didn't really matter given what was going on at the time.
    Just to confirm, modkilled players votes were not included in the above list.

For the record, Tigger voted for The_Valeyard and Loughc voted for quickbeam.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Great move for a wolf to make. If he's ever peaked he can claim a misread and proof that he secretly left his role in plain sight.

Or maybe he is Krusty.

Where do your thoughts lie on the peek tonight, QB? I suggest Uriel or Xara

Okay, now thats done.

I want to select Trit & Mick to be abducted by Kang and Kodos as I believe them to be wolves.

erwnv265miqqe7yrwq3g.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Okay, now thats done.

I want to select Trit & Mick to be abducted by Kang and Kodos as I believe them to be wolves.

erwnv265miqqe7yrwq3g.jpg

Why do you suspect them wolves? I suspect mick is firmly team village

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Uriel, Vale and X all under suspicion, all voted to off Tigger together too....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Necrominus wrote: »
    Not if Andy - a known wolf - was deliberately trying to deceive the villagers on thread. Why would he tell the truth?

I have no doubt he was trying to deceive us. I would hope none of the villagers took that post at face value. I doubt the other bad teams did either.

Andy lying and saying he suspects his teammate of being good I can get. But why put the idea of Sully being such a valuable kill target out there?

Lord TSC wrote: »

Just for the record, so did I. But I cast my vote early on and never got to change it.

I think this is a desperate attempt to save your furry skin.

Hahahahaa on the first 8 turns

Yeah right wolfey!

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »

Tigger good or bad was wrecking my head with all the changes. He had to go.

homervs29.jpg

Chagan wrote: »
    I have no doubt he was trying to deceive us. I would hope none of the villagers took that post at face value. I doubt the other bad teams did either.

Andy lying and saying he suspects his teammate of being good I can get. But why put the idea of Sully being such a valuable kill target out there?

Because he knew they wouldn't believe him. He mentions her twice. It's almost trying to enforce the point

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why do you suspect them wolves? I suspect mick is firmly team village

Trit and mick seem to be working in sync, just a hunch, but im not buying the Krusty thing. Its a very desperate attempt to save the furry behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Tigger - Necrominus, Uriel, The_Valeyard, Xaracatz.

Weren't Valewolf, Xara and Uriel on Tiggers list? Can't even remember if Necro was.

I'd personally like to see Valeyard hung, need to go back through his posts but he mostly seems to pop in, rebuke posts by shouting "WOLF" and then disappear for a little while.

Not sure on Trit, think I trust him.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Is it because I'm blue?

Skittles had this problem.

Trit and mick seem to be working in sync, just a hunch, but im not buying the Krusty thing. Its a very desperate attempt to save the furry behind.

The krusty thing is set up clearly. By krusty or a wolf in order to claim "look I'm krusty" i don't know. In the absence of a counter though, I'd take it as face value. If there is another krusty they should come out. There is no value to stay hidden and you expose another wolf. If not... i say trit is krusty. (Loughc is the only one who can **** this up imo).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just for the record, so did I. But I cast my vote early on and never got to change it.

Yeah, but I trust you ;)

Weren't Valewolf, Xara and Uriel on Tiggers list? Can't even remember if Necro was.

I'd personally like to see Valeyard hung, need to go back through his posts but he mostly seems to pop in, rebuke posts by shouting "WOLF" and then disappear for a little while.

Not sure on Trit, think I trust him.

I was on his list. But only after BJ was shot and popped villager and I led a wagon on him. I'm happy to hold my hands up and say I was wrong. It will be proven that I am who I claimed when the wolves kill me tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Because he knew they wouldn't believe him. He mentions her twice. It's almost trying to enforce the point

Fair enough. Just seems a risky thing to do in the situation.

• Advertisement

I was on his list. But only after BJ was shot and popped villager and I led a wagon on him. I'm happy to hold my hands up and say I was wrong. It will be proven that I am who I claimed when the wolves kill me tomorrow

Again id take necro at face value here, although i wouldnt expect a counter either.... silly necro

Advertisement