Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

This has a good chance of getting me lynched but **** it.

I think if you dont have a role role you shouldnt declare on thread as it breaks the game. It turns it into a game of we all list our characters and kill the ones who dont or counter claims.

The mods probably decided itd be nice to give everyone a character and then onbiously backfired when someone suggested everyone reveal. Its just a real ****ty way to win and takes away from the game IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

gufc21 wrote: »
    Well did breaker attempt to break the game? I dont believe that would happen again.

960.jpg

he_who_must_not_be_named_by_jhadha-d53qpg9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

NECRO do you want me to go back and quote the full convo regards your suspicion of me? Its effort on the phone but am finished work and can do it now. I dont want it said im avoiding the your questions but at the same time dont want the hassle or are you happy, for now at least, I'm an nrv?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Which baddie is that??????

Both Tony and Burns show up as good in seer checks of their team is still alive, right? As per the first post?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

NECRO do you want me to go back and quote the full convo regards your suspicion of me? Its effort on the phone but am finished work and can do it now. I dont want it said im avoiding the your questions but at the same time dont want the hassle or are you happy, for now at least, I'm an nrv?

I'm happy for now. I believe returning to the original strategy is the best move forward. Obviously I'm not going to clear you but for now I say we move forward with what we have.

A Neurotic needs to be challenged at least. Same with all the low posters.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Both Tony and Burns show up as good in seer checks of their team is still alive, right? As per the first post?

Oh thats interesting, is there a double peak rule in place or just Burns gets away with looking good?

This warrants further investigation.

Ok im fairly convinced vale is a wolf at this stage.

He is trying to cast shadows on everyone that is on my good list which obviously isnt concrete but, i mean everyone of them? Had you focused on one fair enough. I think you know your head is in the noose and you are being careful not to engage any of your wolfy friends.

sKeith wrote: »
    i'm in the believe trit camp unless a counter claim comes up. i believe counter clams need to come for mrs fd and dottie too. if none come, we can stat a voting block going. QB . my suspicions of you were wrong, but not unfounded, glad to be wrong.

And what say you of me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

960.jpg

he_who_must_not_be_named_by_jhadha-d53qpg9.jpg

I think darkness may surround you... But I don't want to see you go anytime soon... This post makes me smile. I like smiling. I hope that's not you smiling in the picture!

He is trying to cast shadows on everyone that is on my good list which obviously isnt concrete but, i mean everyone of them? Had you focused on one fair enough. I think you know your head is in the noose and you are being careful not to engage any of your wolfy friends.

Lynch Vale. Peek Xara or Uriel. Actually peek them both as Clancy has a morning peek now too

• Advertisement

Then you look dodgy when I examine low posters, you rush to defend your team mates?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch Vale. Peek Xara or Uriel. Actually peek them both as Clancy has a morning peek now too

F*ck it.

Wolve take me out. Screw the village. Much me tonight so I can toast their horrible deaths :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

And what say you of me?
    if there is anothergrandpa, i don't think he should counter caim you at the moment.

During the day tomorrow, the lower posters should all be interrogated. If they're not with us, they're providing a distraction for us. But lynch Vale first

sKeith wrote: »
    if there is anothergrandpa, i don't think he should counter caim you at the moment.

There is no other grandpa. I will be munched in the morning. This will prove my claim

During the day tomorrow, the lower posters should all be interrogated. If they're not with us, they're providing a distraction for us. But lynch Vale first

Why me?

Evidence. now.

F*ck it.

Wolve take me out. Screw the village. Much me tonight so I can toast their horrible deaths :p

Claim a role? Tell us your wiggum and your sure to get your wolf wish

Claim a role? Tell us your wiggum and your sure to get your wolf wish

But im not Wiggum.

Wolves take me to my watery grave. Let the village burn for they are fools!!!!

Why me?

Evidence. now.

I agree with gufc. You're muddying the waters by looking at Tritium in particular. I get that he has had it in for you since the beginning, but that doesn't necessarily make him suss. It makes you more suss to keep going down that line of approach.

I'm not clearing Trit totally. But without a counterclaim for Krusty - who is the one role that should be out in the open then I am inclined to believe him.

But im not Wiggum.

Wolves take me to my watery grave. Let the village burn for they are fools!!!!

Then who are you?

All im hearing is wolves please kill me but im not the one role ye are looking for

• Advertisement

So firstly as a NRV you want the waste a peek on you and then you want the WWs to win but waste a munch on you. Jesus dude pick a side and support it at least :pac:

I agree with gufc. You're muddying the waters by looking at Tritium in particular. I get that he has had it in for you since the beginning, but that doesn't necessarily make him suss.

I have to defend myself against his constant attacks on me. He looks suss to me, especially the claim about Krusty. Timing seems bad. If id bullets, id shoot him. Twice.

So firstly as a NRV you want the waste a peek on you and then you want the WWs to win but waste a munch on you. Jesus dude pick a side and support it at least :pac:

Cause if you aint going to believe me, id happily watch you all slowly die with me. :D

Then who are you?

All im hearing is wolves please kill me but im not the one role ye are looking for

Im not coming forth with any info.

I have to defend myself against his constant attacks on me. He looks suss to me, especially the claim about Krusty. Timing seems bad. If id bullets, id shoot him. Twice.

I so want to refer to shelbyville here :D:D:D

giphy.gif

This is more like it Vale going down in a blaze rather then a whimper

Im not coming forth with any info.

Grand... so you're a villager but unwilling to say which one and waste a lynch, but really want the wolves to munch you and waste their munch on a villager without a role?

Could not give a flying f*ck now. I wont reveal anything. Just let you guess.

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Right, let's switch focus for now. I also want to push harder on Kolido. They're sliding under the radar for the moment.

Valeyard's protestations seem a little more legit now he's finally engaging. I'm not taking him off the list, but push on Kolido, Xara and Uriel harder tomorrow. Vale can wait. He may have some use to us yet

Advertisement