Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My reading would be they rather we don't all reveal, but k ow it's not really against the rules...

Ditto. That's the impression I got as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

most of the wolves have revealed themselves now anyway

i'm confident i could pick most of them
    andy' team are acully easier even tho they are playing it cooler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

updated day 1 post list quickbeam 31
    Necrominus 29
    The_Valeyard 21
    Tigger 21
    tritium 17
    dottie_lottie 15
    raze_them_all_ 13
    sKeith 12
    Pter 12
    Xaracatz 12
    Lord TSC 12
    avork 9
    EMF2010 8
    sullivlo 6
    WerewolfGM 5
    andy125 4
    Loughc 4
    Chagan 4
    Nopeare 4
    Uriel. 3
    A Neurotic 2
    y0ssar1an22 1
    Barney92 1
    Drumpot 1
    gufc21 1
    MrsFlushdraw 1
    partyjungle 1
    Jayop 1

posters with 0 so far are digital solitude,micks jaguar and beaker joe from my reckoning

Tigger wrote: »

Question. After all the talk this evening are you still deadset on me being mafia/sk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

my simple example is equivalent roughly (slightly better) than a model where every wolf declares as a single villager. If I adjust this to include Maggies bullets and Nelson turning, but keep the max kill rates (i.e. we don't get the sk early)

night g b
    0 22 8
    1 21 9
    2 17 6
    3 13 5
    4 9 4
    5 5 3
    6 2 2

Odds are a bit better since we get two seer peeks to help here and can use villager roles. However we also have Barney dying not being factored here

Basically it could work but you'd want to think hard about the mechanics of it

Again rough math so someone please recheck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote: »
    Question. After all the talk this evening are you still deadset on me being mafia/sk?

I know you asked Tig and not me, but I am!!

you've never played with me before have you?

you acually dont want me to clear you as it makes you a target but remember i do things to get information by how people react or dont react

like try to win the game in the firt few hours :)

I know you asked Tig and not me, but I am!!

This makes me a very sad panda:(:(:(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The people fighting the reveal? Certainly, at the very least, generated names going forwards anyway. Though there's not been thirty people posting tonight. I'd imagine we are getting "team leaders" trying to resist on behalf of their team :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The people fighting the reveal? Certainly, at the very least, generated names going forwards anyway. Though there's not been thirty people posting tonight. I'd imagine we are getting "team leaders" trying to resist on behalf of their team :P

some people are going along with it so as not to give them selves away
    or acting dumb
    its not quite as simple as peple that will do v people thtb wont
    but a lot of the peple who wont need killing asap

• Advertisement

you acually dont want me to clear you as it makes you a target but remember i do things to get information by how people react or dont react

Gotcha:cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm wondering now if you really want us all to reveal or if it was just something you said to get a reaction.

I think we should respect the game mods who put the effort in to the game and NOT reveal ALL our roles. But I still think having four confirmed Simpsons goodies IS a good idea.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm wondering now if you really want us all to reveal or if it was just something you said to get a reaction.

I think we should respect the game mods who put the effort in to the game and NOT reveal ALL our roles. But I still think having four confirmed Simpsons goodies IS a good idea.

9a1b2bd8e595c1c8ee497547dda53db5.jpg

i'm dr hibbert or would a baddie like to say they are dr hibbert?
    didnt think so

Tigger already came out and revealed who he was so not really looking for a reaction imo

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Wow a lot happened in the last hour but this reveal thing I'm happy to do it. Although this being tigger not everything's always black and white, so this is some test I'm thinking.

Tigger already came out and revealed who he was so not really looking for a reaction imo

its acually that i thought it would work if we did it but i'd never get ye all to do it so at kleast stiring it up would give me a few tells

maggie if you could kill some people for me that would be great

i'm the doctor o i can see if im right

shoot Andy please

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

How I feel for logging off for the last hour and popping back to the thread,

Krusty-Did-I-Miss-Anything.gif

So, you're saying you're Krusty, Lough?

It would be great if true. That's one role that needs to be out in the open.

• Advertisement

shoot Andy please

I'd be on board with that. I'm suspicious cos he wanted Nelson to reveal himself.

It would be great if true. That's one role that needs to be out in the open.

all the rols need to be out

I'd be on board with that. I'm suspicious cos he wanted Nelson to reveal himself.

Normally id urge caution on rash shootings but i agree with this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

My thought process on that was nelson comes out and maggie shoots him which would take the mafias chance of an extra member away altogether, although it would suck for the person playing nelson it would have been in our best interest given the fact he could have been seer checked good and then turned later on

andy125 wrote: »
    My thought process on that was nelson comes out and maggie shoots him which would take the mafias chance of an extra member away altogether, although it would suck for the person playing nelson it would have been in our best interest given the fact he could have been seer checked good and then turned later on

Ah, I geddit! You wanted Maggie to use a bullet on somebody who was team-good and might always remain team-good on the off-chance that he was found. Instead of saving bullets for confirmed baddies. Perfect reasoning!

tell us your role please thankyou
    you agreed that its the ay to go so just do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to think of that. Nelson revealing themselves could possibly help the village but it would be a big risk for the village to ever trust them.

I don't know enough about how things work to be able to comment intelligently on the role reveal plan.

Yeah, was iffy the Andy plan but his last post puts me on board that train....

tell us your role please thankyou
    you agreed that its the ay to go so just do it

You really want to know?

You really want to know?

yes of course

yes of course

i assum,e you are gonna say wigum

• Advertisement

Standby for trademarked Andy role-reveal.....

:)

rMVZTya.png

*cough*rule 13*cough* :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

my breath is literally baited, what's he gonna say....EXCITED!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just scanned through the posts.

Initial thoughts were necro and qb. Also Andy after asking nelson to come out.

Then i came across Tiggers plan and it has revealed a lot. Im going to have to read through it again for initial rections.

One thing i would ask is for people to stop accusing because they've been accused. Its pointless and makes you look guilty.

Im off for more beer.

6 minutes! Wolf trust must be working hard ro find the best answer

You really want to know?

Hic*... it's been a long day. If andy claims an important good role and someone else is that role, please to not condradict him.....

gufc21 wrote: »
    Just scanned through the posts.

Initial thoughts were necro and qb. Also Andy after asking nelson to come out.

Then i came across Tiggers plan and it has revealed a lot. Im going to have to read through it again for initial rections.

One thing i would ask is for people to stop accusing because they've been accused. Its pointless and makes you look guilty.

Im off for more beer.
    yeah its the silliest move

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

No I just like memes.

can someone just shoot him please

• Advertisement

Andy's delaying tactic is keeping me from my beer hic* i don't like it

Doesnt matter 13 cant be enforced in peoples own mind so shoot away

how everyone should sleep tonight, with these outside their doors! screw you bob

If Nelson were to be recruited having come out beforehand, would he definitely have to be on the mob's side? Or could he say that he was now recruited and without it being seen as bad form? I'm not sure how that type of role is allowed be played.
    My thinking of the potential benefits of him coming out have dwindled up even more if so.

avork wrote: »
    If Nelson were to be recruited having come out beforehand, would he definitely have to be on the mob's side? Or could he say that he was now recruited and without it being seen as bad form? I'm not sure how that type of role is allowed be played.
    My thinking of the potential benefits of him coming out have dwindled up even more if so.

play to win, once hes recruited he has to play to win as mafia

if the seer could prrk xaracats or valeyard that would be awesome

Doesnt matter 13 cant be enforced in peoples own mind so shoot away

Mea culpa. While I did mention your previous claims, which I shouldn't have, my thinking you're a baddie is all down to you wanting Nelson to out himself and nothing to do with happenings in other worlds.

So what's your role?

Mea culpa. While I did mention your previous claims, which I shouldn't have, my thinking you're a baddie is all down to you wanting Nelson to out himself and nothing to do with happenings in other worlds.

So what's your role?

You will find out when tigger tells you

• Advertisement

That's not really a villager way to play this situation Andy

Advertisement