Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I really like that gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Please stop posting that meme, Vale. It's hard to type a serious post and look at that meme at the same time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

This is more like it Vale going down in a blaze rather then a whimper

Nah a blaze would be an outlandish role claim....

I would say to italian mafia, let the rich guys take out the simpson/rolled player. Munch vale and put the riches on an even keel when it comes to wiggum. Why give them the advantage. Assuming vale is not one of ye of course.

gufc21 wrote: »

I would say to italian mafia, let the rich guys take out the simpson/rolled player. Munch vale and put the riches on an even keel when it comes to wiggum. Why give them the advantage. Assuming vale is not one of ye of course.

Let's not tunnel Vale completely. There's three more names on that list that need investigating. Kolido first. Uriel and Xara will be hanging around and Clancy will check up on them.

completely wrong, you have....

77c086be4c19bc07e0f7b3cb9abd98aa.gif

• Advertisement

completely wrong, you have....

77c086be4c19bc07e0f7b3cb9abd98aa.gif

Stupid Sexy Flanders..

Necrominus wrote: »
    Let's not tunnel Vale completely. There's three more names on that list that need investigating. Kolido first. Uriel and Xara will be hanging around and Clancy will check up on them.

homer_lurking.gif

I also want to see some action taken on Nopeare and A Neurotic tomorrow. Turn the screw! I am highly in favour of the lower poster argument.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Does nelson want to get eaten by the wolves if he thinks they are going to win or if he is possibly going to be lynched?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Does nelson want to get eaten by the wolves if he thinks they are going to win or if he is possibly going to be lynched?

Would not work. If he was turned village would know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

why would you advise the wolves?? Dude you gotta see how bad this looks

That's what I'm afraid of

Would not work. If he was turned village would know.

How? If nobody dies how do we know who nelson is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

im not sure how rule11 works for nelson. its a confusing one.

Nelson has to play to win as a villager. The rules state play to win for your team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

why would you advise the wolves?? Dude you gotta see how bad this looks

I think vale is a wolf. I want a wolf to take out a wolf. Thanks to the ****e today we are very far behind. It gives the village a stab at another wolf

If Nelson was turned, probably be an GM announcement about a change

sKeith wrote: »
    im not sure how rule11 works for nelson. its a confusing one.

Nelson can't win if he dies.. if his life is under threat then surely whatever he thinks can win the game for him is fair game? Technically he doesn't have a side?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Nelson has to play to win as a villager. The rules state play to win for your team
    rule 11 states play for the best interests of your character.

sKeith wrote: »
    rule 11 states play for the best interests of your character.

Which until converted is a village win surely?

• Advertisement

If Nelson was turned, probably be an GM announcement about a change

Yeh but we wouldn't know who that was that changed! Just that we have one extra wolf who could be anybody!!!

I think vale is a wolf. I want a wolf to take out a wolf. Thanks to the ****e today we are very far behind. It gives the village a stab at another wolf

tumblr_mvs3ar0zHt1rih9w6o1_400.gif

I'm working off a theory at the moment. There are some kinks to it but hear me out.

Tigger told the truth about all the roles but one. Beakerjoes. Beakerjoe was Nelson.

Willie is still out there, and should remain hidden. So is Flanders. We have a chance to block two of the three kills tomorrow morning if this is correct.

It would also explain why Beakerjoe did what he did. It was, in the end, good for the village. He had to play that way as he hadn't been recruited.

So Willie, if you're still alive, I'll leave the protection call to you. Flanders should preach to Xaracatz or Uriel and that will slow them down.

Thoughts?

If someone is converted we would know there wasnt a kill in the morning but might not be told if it was A bg protect or a convert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok, enough vale cam we focus a bit on xara, sully and uriel?

Flanders should be throwing hail marys at sk

tritium wrote: »
    Ok, enough vale cam we focus a bit on xara, sully and uriel?

seems good to me,

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm working off a theory at the moment. There are some kinks to it but hear me out.

Tigger told the truth about all the roles but one. Beakerjoes. Beakerjoe was Nelson.

Willie is still out there, and should remain hidden. So is Flanders. We have a chance to block two of the three kills tomorrow morning if this is correct.

It would also explain why Beakerjoe did what he did. It was, in the end, good for the village. He had to play that way as he hadn't been recruited.

So Willie, if you're still alive, I'll leave the protection call to you. Flanders should preach to Xaracatz or Uriel and that will slow them down.

Thoughts?

My only question is why didn't Tigger look at breaker when he was dead? That explanation makes complete sense when the character is nelson. Given Tiggers reaction I didn't think he knew?!

My only question is why didn't Tigger look at breaker when he was dead? That explanation makes complete sense when the character is nelson. Given Tiggers reaction I didn't think he knew?!

He claimed Beakerjoe was Willie. I don't believe, even in anger that Tigger would reveal that information if true to the village. I also think the troll calling was a message. Or maybe I'm reading to much into this

• Advertisement

In fact, I probably contributed more than beakerjoe to Tigger's meltdown. I was so convinced, probably because Tigger put it in my head in the first place, that Joe was a wolf. When he flipped villager I honestly couldn't believe anything but Tigger was a wolf. That was wrong, clearly. I'm sorry Tigger.

That's all I'll say about the matter as I'm probably skating a thin line here

Advertisement