Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necrominus wrote: »
    He claimed Beakerjoe was Willie. I don't believe, even in anger that Tigger would reveal that information if true to the village. I also think the troll calling was a message. Or maybe I'm reading to much into this

I'm really tired. I like your explanation but think there are a few ???s ...

Think I need to Batton down the hatches for the night... I hope I don't wake up dead!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote: »
    I'm really tired. I like your explanation but think there are a few ???s ...

Think I need to Batton down the hatches for the night... I hope I don't wake up dead!

Catch you on the flip side. Remember what I said. Because I will be dead. They can't afford to let me live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm working off a theory at the moment. There are some kinks to it but hear me out.

Tigger told the truth about all the roles but one. Beakerjoes. Beakerjoe was Nelson.

Willie is still out there, and should remain hidden. So is Flanders. We have a chance to block two of the three kills tomorrow morning if this is correct.

It would also explain why Beakerjoe did what he did. It was, in the end, good for the village. He had to play that way as he hadn't been recruited.

So Willie, if you're still alive, I'll leave the protection call to you. Flanders should preach to Xaracatz or Uriel and that will slow them down.

Thoughts?

Could explain why he seemed to want to be peeked rather than anyone be shot

I reckon im dead the sk always take me out :D

Im ready for you though Im wearing my sexiest lingerie

tritium wrote: »
    Unless ive really picked things up wrong in the opening posts....

Quickbeam is herman

Valeyard is very likely to be a wolf/mafia

Lord tsc is also very suspicious

This was the post that put me onto you Trit it was very unwritten like, I know that technically meta but you can't unknown someone. Turns out it was you giving a message.

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    one wy or the other i suggest willy should protect me tonight
    hee hee hee

OH THE IRONY

gufc21 wrote: »
    Just scanned through the posts.

Initial thoughts were necro and qb. Also Andy after asking nelson to come out.

Then i came across Tiggers plan and it has revealed a lot. Im going to have to read through it again for initial rections.

One thing i would ask is for people to stop accusing because they've been accused. Its pointless and makes you look guilty.

Im off for more beer.

What did it reveal to you and what did you pick up when you reread it.?

avork wrote: »
    If Nelson were to be recruited having come out beforehand, would he definitely have to be on the mob's side? Or could he say that he was now recruited and without it being seen as bad form? I'm not sure how that type of role is allowed be played.
    My thinking of the potential benefits of him coming out have dwindled up even more if so.

This got Avork killed wofs role hunting nelson

play to win, once hes recruited he has to play to win as mafia

Raze replies to it, straight away so good chance he registered what it meant after. Good chance of a wolf here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Raze replies to it, straight away so good chance he registered what it meant after. Good chance of a wolf here

Raze replies when he's not online. Ra,e also questioned Andy pretty quick, raze also has put ideas out to help the team logical thinking, trying to help clear thing for other villagers. Unlike Mick who only seems to post late at night when people ain't online too much to defend themselves

• Advertisement

Ugh obviously I meant online not " not online"

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hmmm. Calling bull**** on this.

If moe dies, barney dies. So by claiming moe you're trying to save yourself by trying to save barney.

Before this post Sully hadn't talked to much game stuff on thread, kinda seems like it was a coordinated post in the backroom to gain villager points. A mafia on Andy team is a strong possibility

Raze replies when he's not online. Ra,e also questioned Andy pretty quick, raze also has put ideas out to help the team logical thinking, trying to help clear thing for other villagers. Unlike Mick who only seems to post late at night when people ain't online too much to defend themselves

I don't think your on Andy team as reading this mornings kill notice it was highly likely the rich mafia got the kill Andy was on the Italian mafia side. Also mickey has been posting all day.

You are out claiming roles all day. Sure fire way to get lynched. I have you down as a nrv rattling trees hoping something shakes. The only other possibiliy is you are Nelson and are trying to get lynched so the village don't lose you to a wolf. But I have you as a nrv doing the rattling trees hoping something falls out

You are out claiming roles all day. Sure fire way to get lynched. I have you down as a nrv rattling trees hoping something shakes. The only other possibiliy is you are Nelson and are trying to get lynched so the village don't lose you to a wolf. But I have you as a nrv doing the rattling trees hoping something falls out

I claim roles by day but do all my detecting at night :P and now also in the morning :D

Also weird you didn't pull me on how I might know you and Andy are on different teams. Your for the noose tomorrow, other wolf team will kill me to frame you too so I'll see you in the dead room around 9:30. I'll have the kettle boiled

I claim roles by day but do all my detecting at night :P and now also in the morning :D

Lol so we can add wiggum to your roles?? Is there any left you haven't claimed by any chance?

I feel you are a fellow good springfieldian, while you were off on me I think I get your strategy. .

Also weird you didn't pull me on how I might know you and Andy are on different teams. Your for the noose tomorrow, other wolf team will kill me to frame you too so I'll see you in the dead room around 9:30. I'll have the kettle boiled

No need to pull you on anything people can go through my post history I have been helping the village from the get go. Like I said you is nrv rattling g trees but you rattling the wrong one.

I do think you are right about a wolf team killing you to frame me though. How could they not since you just laid out a plan of attack for the day

No need to pull you on anything people can go through my post history I have been helping the village from the get go. Like I said you is nrv rattling g trees but you rattling the wrong one.

I do think you are right about a wolf team killing you to frame me though. How could they not since you just laid out a plan of attack for the day

Yeah it'd be in the best interests of the Italian mafia to kill me tomoro

Before this post Sully hadn't talked to much game stuff on thread, kinda seems like it was a coordinated post in the backroom to gain villager points. A mafia on Andy team is a strong possibility

Looking at Andy farewell post I doubt he would offer up a team mate as moe as they the other baddies would likely kill her so I was wrong here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Looking at Andy farewell post I doubt he would offer up a team mate as moe as they the other baddies would likely kill her so I was wrong here

First bit of sense you've spoken Maggie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote:
    I'm working off a theory at the moment. There are some kinks to it but hear me out.

Necrominus wrote:
    Tigger told the truth about all the roles but one. Beakerjoes. Beakerjoe was Nelson.

Necrominus wrote:
    Willie is still out there, and should remain hidden. So is Flanders. We have a chance to block two of the three kills tomorrow morning if this is correct.

Necrominus wrote:
    It would also explain why Beakerjoe did what he did. It was, in the end, good for the village. He had to play that way as he hadn't been recruited.

Necrominus wrote:
    So Willie, if you're still alive, I'll leave the protection call to you. Flanders should preach to Xaracatz or Uriel and that will slow them down.

Necrominus wrote:
    Thoughts?

I disagree, but I don't think we should talk about it. I believe that beaker was Willie and we should play like we've no bg or priest, if we do it'll be a happy accident but it's unlikely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

I figure im. Possibly on someones hitlist this morning so ill leave this here

Deep......

I prefer to take a more comic approach to my impending doom, Tritium. I can see them eyeing me up:

tritium wrote: »
    Could explain why he seemed to want to be peeked rather than anyone be shot

That was my thinking behind it. But I'll let it lie for now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Morning all. :)

Reading back over things, I'd still have the same suspects today ; Vale, Uriel, X and Sully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Morning towns peoples. so many posts to get through.

I've been called out by Necro I see. Hard to fit in when I came to town late and been on Triggers list before I got here.

I'm a nrv, what do i need to do to prove it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Morning, wasn't too much to catch up on. Def need to take a hard look at Xara and I see Jayop slipping well under the radar. Very suss of that.

Nothing else to say so not going to write fluff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Kolido wrote:
    I'm a nrv, what do i need to do to prove it.

Only one way to prove that I'm afraid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Post counts, FYI. Lots of low posters that need attention today. I know you can only critique those who are posting, but an alpha or SK could well be hiding in that bottom group, and we are tearing each other to bits while they watch.

418085.png

Advertisement