Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Pter wrote: »
    Post counts, FYI. Lots of low posters that need attention today. I know you can only critique those who are posting, but an alpha or SK could well be hiding in that bottom group, and we are tearing each other to bits while they watch.

418085.png

WarewolfGM looks suss to me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter, PJ, Uriel what's dental plan as a greeting about? Only found a video about Lisa needing braces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yes, well :)

But the point still stands - everyone under WerewolfGM (Weh weh) really needs to be upping their posting and contributing.

(as if what the thread needs is MORE posts :D)

sKeith wrote: »
    Pter, PJ, Uriel what's dental plan as a greeting about? Only found a video about Lisa needing braces.

Dental Plan = Knock Knock

Lisa needs braces = Who's there

That's the video. Probably makes sense if you seen the episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

morning y'all. apols for not being very active thus far. should i survive i will attempt to be more active. springfield has strict filing deadlines, and they are today, so very busy at work

That's the video. Probably makes sense if you seen the episode.

Marge tells Homer that Lisa needs braces.

Later that day at a union meeting, Lenny mentions that Burns is taking away the Dental Plan.

The 2 pieces of info repeat over and over in Homer's head until he connects them.

And now the joke is dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

That song is actually quite good, come round children it's high time he learn, about a hero named homer and a villain named burns!

It's actually sang quite well for whoever did it.

Random Simpson fact the voices of homer and Marge in I believe France actually fell in love and got married

That song is actually quite good, come round children it's high time he learn, about a hero named homer and a villain named burns!

It's actually sang quite well for whoever did it.

Random Simpson fact the voices of homer and Marge in I believe France actually fell in love and got married

thats so sweet

Seems xaracatz was the only other person who got the joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I thought it was a reference to the thread in AH.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Damn you rta... Now that song is in my head. And there's only one way to remove it

'They have the plant, but we have the power'

BDzn4ZkCcAA90nL.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Kolido wrote: »
    Morning towns peoples. so many posts to get through.

I've been called out by Necro I see. Hard to fit in when I came to town late and been on Triggers list before I got here.

I'm a nrv, what do i need to do to prove it.

It's unfortunate, but who you replaced was also on my list from very early on in the game. It's not just Tigger's list by the way. Some of it is lining up with my own suspicions which is why I'm pushing it so hard

Necrominus wrote: »
    Damn you rta... Now that song is in my head. And there's only one way to remove it

Now play classical gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Greetings Springfield!

People seem to be mentioning me a lot, and I had hoped to be able to do more for Springfield, so I'm revealing myself in case anything happens me this morning.

I was/am Willie.

I was trying to keep quiet yesterday because I didn't want to raise suspicion against me. The accusations seemed to have died down a lot when beaker came out, but they came back last night.

I protected tigger on night one, as I took him for face value as being the doc. He's also usually a big target for the wolfs.

I didn't get to protect anyone last night because Ned took it upon himself to preach to me. I didn't get my protection order in before losing my special powers. I tried to hint at the preaching thing - qb picked up on it.

Had I been able to protect last night I would have protected Maggie in the hopes of keeping homer safe for another round.

Hopefully see you here soon, otherwise hopefully the dead room have a warm welcome for me.

090814-Simpsons-scotland.jpg

(If I'm not dead - totes awks momo)

Morning all. I just wanted to leave you with my final thoughts before I depart this mortal coil.

After racking the theory I proposed late last night through my head, I truly feel that Beakerjoe was Nelson. In light of this I want to propose the following strategy for the day.

Clancy - you should have already peeked one of Xara or Uriel. Peek the other this morning. Do nothing with the information just yet.

Willie – protect Quickbeam tonight. It’s highly possible they will take out a Simpson this morning.

Ned – if your action was on Uriel or Xara last night and this failed to prevent a kill, go for the other. Also consider Kolido.

The village voting block should be clear to some at this point. I’m not going to name anyone but you all know who you are. Do NOT lynch Vale. Lynch one of Xara, Uriel, Kolido or Sullivlo. Also challenge the lower posters.
    Particularly A Neurotic and Nopeare. Barney also deserves some investigation.

Clancy should peek Vale tomorrow night and come out at 10am with the hits on Xara, Vale and Uriel.

Do this and you will have the wolves running for cover.

If by some miracle I do survive this munch this is what I will be pushing all day.

It has been a pleasure playing with you.
    Regards,
    Honest Abe Simpson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

KS1.png

I'm Kent Brockman and you're watching the Channel 6 10am news.
    The spate of violence in Springfield escalated even further overnight.
    What started as a traditional lynch has escalated into a city-wide orgy of destruction.

KS2.png

The bin-bag-wrapped body of Uriel. was found floating in Springfield lake early this morning. His empty wallet and the sticky pasta sauce handprints on his clothes leave no clue as to who may have been behind the whack. Uriel was team village.

KS3.jpg

The peaceful body of Sullivlo has found on the steps of the Springfield courthouse today. Massive, comically led to and from the body, but police are baffled. Puncture marks on her neck indicated a quick, peaceful death via intravenous nitroglycerin. Sullivlo was a bad egg and not part of team village.

KS4.jpg

The bullet riddled body of Drumpot was found shortly afterwards just outside his house. On further investigation, local police found that he had been shot to death, and had the hounds set upon him. Property deeds were also stolen from the home. Drumpot was team village.

Somebody also mentioned that Ned Flanders was seen running all the way home holding his head and babbling verses from psalms.

KS5.jpg

Officials say that the recent wave of murders will get worse...before...it gets better. Reacting swiftly, Mayor Quimby declared another evening lynch tonight at 9pm to capture the evildoers. The lynch form is now open.

How... in the blue hell... am I not dead. But this clearly proves the list!!!!

#FOLLOWTHELIST

• Advertisement

sully you sly dog!!

so we lose 2 villagers, bag 1 baddie

did ned save 1 kill?

Apologies to Uriel. RIP. This seems like it was coordinated attack to discredit me. I'm surprised Xara or Vale weren't targeted. But not really. Kolido, what say you now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

This means andy really was that obvious...I'm disappointed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Lol at sulvios post and them him insta dying.

Right so if I read rules right bed was preaching to someone who was killed and now loses his power? That is bad. I honestly think Tigger was being honest about willy being dead.

All things considered not a bad night for the village a baddie dead so a 2:1 loss which is pretty good from what could of been 4:1 if Herman got shots off last night.

Silvio was clearly either a mafioso or rich guy. Either way we have one alpha that will show up true to a seer. If we are lucky we have two and neither can hide

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Haha, that's brilliant. Instant karma :P

Ok, 24 hours till next munch.

Right. The path is simple. Lynch Xara or Kolido. I don't care which. Peek Vale tonight - not this morning. Do NOT peek me. It is a waste. Analyse andy's post again. If he was that obvious then Lord TSC is becoming more suspicious as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necrominus wrote: »
    Apologies to Uriel. RIP. This seems like it was coordinated attack to discredit me. I'm surprised Xara or Vale weren't targeted. But not really. Kolido, what say you now?

If the attack was to discredit you then it could have just as easily have been me they killed. The question is now, why discredit you, why not take you out if you are indeed good?

• Advertisement

And by the way, if Willie is out there. Protect QB tonight.

Advertisement