Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necrominus wrote: »
    And by the way, if Willie is out there. Protect QB tonight.

will willy wrap their protection around someone, or will someone wrap their protection around willy? he he he :p:p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    If the attack was to discredit you then it could have just as easily have been me they killed. The question is now, why discredit you, why not take you out if you are indeed good?

To have this exact suspicion hanging over the village. I want you or Xara lynched tonight. I don't care who. Who I vote for depends on the rest of the day

I also think Sully was probably telling the truth about Ned preaching to them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right. The path is simple. Lynch Xara or Kolido. I don't care which. Peek Vale tonight - not this morning. Do NOT peek me. It is a waste. Analyse andy's post again. If he was that obvious then Lord TSC is becoming more suspicious as well.

:( all I'd argue is that I was one of the ones pushing Toggers plan early before he was revealed as good, and have been helping the village at every step I can. If I've drawn suspicion, I'll try to alleviate it as best I can, but would hope that we can focus on the two low posters, and X tonight.

QB gets told if a Simpsons family member has died, right? Not saying he should or not, but there may be a wasted protect if Willie covers him when he can't die anyway.

I'm on board for Xara right now, and am firmly in the "Vale is a wolf" camp.

Although it's possible Ned preached to Uriel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Just on my post Silvio might of been Herman either. We will in tomorrow tonight after the lynch. If no Herman kill then Silvio was Herman, if there is then either one faction (mafiosos) have only one member left or both factions are down a member.

With any luck he was Herman, outside of that I think I'd prefer him to be Italian mob. Hit that and one more kill ends the faction thus one kill less a night

Lord TSC wrote: »
    :( all I'd argue is that I was one of the ones pushing Toggers plan early before he was revealed as good, and have been helping the village at every step I can. If I've drawn suspicion, I'll try to alleviate it as best I can, but would hope that we can focus on the two low posters, and X tonight.

QB gets told if a Simpsons family member has died, right? Not saying he should or not, but there may be a wasted protect if Willie covers him when he can't die anyway.

I'm on board for Xara right now, and am firmly in the "Vale is a wolf" camp.

The only suspicion I have of you is Andy's post. I'm going to have to have a look back now as that's not much to go on

Just on my post Silvio might of been Herman either. We will in tomorrow tonight after the lynch. If no Herman kill then Silvio was Herman, if there is then either one faction (mafiosos) have only one member left or both factions are down a member.

With any luck he was Herman, outside of that I think I'd prefer him to be Italian mob. Hit that and one more kill ends the faction thus one kill less a night

Hmmm... Possible but Ned can't preach to Herman, he is immune. I suspect Ned listened to me and preached to Uriel the more I think about it

And by the way, if Willie is out there. Protect QB tonight.

What makes you think the whole Simpson family is gone

The only suspicion I have of you is Andy's post. I'm going to have to have a look back now as that's not much to go on

I think Andys naming of me was cause I was being heavily supportive of Toggers plan, and it became obvious to him that I was genuinely a villager.

• Advertisement

Doesn't need to be the whole family, I think. Just one member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Hmmm... Possible but Ned can't preach to Herman, he is immune. I suspect Ned listened to me and preached to Uriel the more I think about it

Can bed preach to Herman or does he just not effect Herman. As in he can preach to Herman but Herman can do his stuff anyway? Either way if he was Herman he'd not be able to do anything as there was no lynch last night.

As I said we will know if he was a sk or wolf tonight after the lynch

I think Andys naming of me was cause I was being heavily supportive of Toggers plan, and it became obvious to him that I was genuinely a villager.

I'm looking back through your posts right now, and while you would remain on a watchlist, I'm willing to clear you for now. I genuinely think you are trying to help the village.

A Neurotic, on the other hand, has jumped to the top. Along with Vale, Xara and Kolido. Let's get some answers from Neurotic and see what they have to say

Only one needs to die. It's possible that has happened. I have my reasons for saying so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

tritium wrote: »
    Neurotic was also a prominent part of andys truce post on the back of 2 posts....
    This warrants further investigation.

A Neurotic needs to be challenged at least. Same with all the low posters.

I should really stop signing up for these games, every time I find I can't give it enough attention then I inevitably get scrutinised for a low post count! Ask anything away. I was quite amused by andy calling me out at the start, based on one or two posts with little substance. Pure noise.
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Greetings Springfield!

People seem to be mentioning me a lot, and I had hoped to be able to do more for Springfield, so I'm revealing myself in case anything happens me this morning.

I was/am Willie.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    KS1.png
    Sullivlo was a bad egg and not part of team village.

I had a big ol' lol at this. Comic timing.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I should really stop signing up for these games, every time I find I can't give it enough attention then I inevitably get scrutinised for a low post count! Ask anything away. I was quite amused by andy calling me out at the start, based on one or two posts with little substance. Pure noise.

I had a big ol' lol at this. Comic timing.

Oh, hey, Neurotic. Have you any theories on who are our remaining 6 baddies? That seems like a good place to start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Updated post counts for ref:

Necrominus 248
    dottie_lottie 126
    MicksJaguar 126
    The_Valeyard 102
    gufc21 100
    quickbeam 92
    tritium 92
    Drumpot 74
    raze_them_all_ 62
    Lord TSC 48
    Pter 35
    sKeith 31
    Barney92 30
    Xaracatz 27
    y0ssar1an22 21
    MrsFlushdraw 16
    Digital Solitude 15
    Kolido 12
    Chagan 12
    EMF2010 9
    partyjungle 8
    A Neurotic 6
    Jayop 6
    Nopeare 6

and updated player list (lemme know if I missed someone)

A Neurotic
    Andy125 Louie
    avork millhouse
    Barney92
    Beakerjoe willie?
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    dottie_lottie Claim Smithers
    Drumpot
    EMF2010
    gufc21
    Jayop
    Lord TSC
    Loughc unknown villager
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    Necrominus Claim Grandpa
    Nopeare
    partyjungle
    Pter
    quickbeam Claim Homer
    raze_them_all_
    sKeith
    sullivlo evil dead!
    The_Valeyard
    Tigger Claim Dr Hibbert
    tritium Claim Krusty
    Uriel. Unknown Villager
    Xaracatz
    y0ssar1an22

andy125 wrote: »
    A note for my fellow gangsters and serial killers please listen carefully, TEMPORARY TRUCE

Chagan, Lord TSC and sKeith are 100% villagers possible 1 or 2 role in there

A Neurotic and trit are good one of them have a role

Sully is moe possibly

Dottie is bart or lisa - Kill dottie at lynch herman (very important)
    QB is homer, we will kill qb tmrw night after dottie is killed
    Rich mafia kill Lord TSC or the one you didn't kill tonight tmrw night
    Bob kill Tritium or sully when you're up to the base

Rich mafia kill skieth or chagan tonight

If they don't lynch or judge overrules we will take dottie or a neurotic instead of qb, then herman can get qb or dottie at next lynch

Tigger will lie about dottie

This will stop any cross killing and get us off to a good start guys after that we will kill tigger if he is still around, you guys go after everyone else on the list, this is our best chance for one of us to win so please follow this as much as possible we will do our bit we hope you do yours.

Thanks for the info doc
    Tony out

Throwing this here for further analysis. There will be some red herrings in there. There is at least one more wolf in the names listed. My suspicion list for that currently reads as such:

A Neurotic
    Chagan
    sKeith
    Dottie
    Lord TSC
    Tritium

Dottie is there because, like sully, she is mentioned as roled. She has claimed Smythers. I want to investigate this more.

Chagan has been on my list for some time as suspicious.

I will have to look at sKeith's posts today as I don't have any read on them right now.

I've already stated my feelings on Lord. I'm not clearing him, and if another on this list is a wolf then he will probably deserve further investigation.

I believe Trit is Krusty. But I will watch closely.

Throwing this here for further analysis. There will be some red herrings in there. There is at least one more wolf in the names listed. My suspicion list for that currently reads as such:

A Neurotic
    Chagan
    sKeith
    Dottie
    Lord TSC
    Tritium

Dottie is there because, like sully, she is mentioned as roled. She has claimed Smythers. I want to investigate this more.

Let's dance grandpa!!

Let's dance grandpa!!

Where are your suspicions lying? I'm still on for following the original list. For the benefit of those who are still catching up, the original list read as follows:

Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    Kolido
    Sullivlo (dead wolf)

Uriel was added on day 2 (dead villager)
    For the benefit of truth, I was also added on day 2.
    So was Loughc (dead villager)

The original list is the one to follow first.
    Peek Kolido or Xara this morning.
    Lynch one of them this evening.
    Peek Vale tonight.

I believe in the list.

• Advertisement

Where are your suspicions lying? I'm still on for following the original list. For the benefit of those who are still catching up, the original list read as follows:

Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    Kolido
    Sullivlo (dead wolf)

Uriel was added on day 2 (dead villager)
    For the benefit of truth, I was also added on day 2.
    So was Loughc (dead villager)

The original list is the one to follow first.
    Peek Kolido or Xara this morning.
    Lynch one of them this evening.
    Peek Vale tonight.

I believe in the list.

This looks like a cop out, but i support the list, I believed Tigger from the start and so was committed to his plan before you jumped on the bandwagon!

There are a few people who's reactions to the reveal proposal I thought seemed suss. I'll go back and find them.

There are a few people who's reactions to the reveal proposal I thought seemed suss. I'll go back and find them.

AAAGGGHH SO. MANY. POSTS!

Knowing Drumpot is good now, I feel they spotted something after the Town Blackout last night, but I'm not 100% sure what if I'm honest.
    Drumpot wrote: »
    Is it wrong to ask if the entire town of Springfield was blacked out, including the areas where darker members meetup to scheme?

Just curious if some of the inaction of certain villagers could be scheming that couldn't happen while the town was in the middle of a blackout or if our villians have had 2 hours to concoct a master plan which they were able to immediately put into action at 9pm when the lights came back on ?!
    Drumpot wrote: »
    Oh wow, Drumpot that sounds interesting . . This is like... The second time today I totally agree with you and reposted your comment . .

This may have zero bearing on how events unfold, but sometimes I feel like the nerdy character of a horror movie pointing out clues or making decent suggestions that everybody ignores, until that character dies .. And then they are like "yeh, what was that guy Drumshot saying back just before he got killed" . . They don't even have the remember his name !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

So looking at the mods post maybe I’m reading into the photos too much but.

Mafia killed Uriel
    Bob killed Sully
    Rich team killed Drumpot
    Herman got no shot due to no Lynch

So I make it Sully is either mafia or Hermann, I’d guess mafia.

It also mentions Ned was seen running home babbling something about psalms and from Sullys reveal just before the mods, they say they were stopped by Ned. So I am guessing that part is true and Ned was preaching to Sully. So guessing Sully was Mafia that post was done by themselves as if they were preached to they were locked out of the backroom last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Woohoo we were right about sullivlo

Woohoo im still alive

Ah crap i cant find a krusty youtube clip to capture the moment

The list is life!!! (Or wolfy death!) Tigger is Liam Neeson!

Tigger wrote: »
    ok i have two things to tell you and there i going to be shoutng t me

1 the game is stastically vastly in the bddies favur at the moment

2 if as i believe every player has been given a name then we could simply all say who we are right now starting with the nrv's and then the rolled goodies and at worst we have all the baddies and a goodie who had to say the baddie tried to claim their name

i assume we wont do it but it works
    quickbeam wrote: »
    You know, I've been thinking along the same lines, though I was figuring on waiting until after munch to do so.
    I have no issue in agreeing to these terms, if only to clear my besmirched name!
    Just on this Tigger, while its a good idea, surely there are too many simpsons characters thast aint name as baddies/rolled that the baddies could just claim? Patty,selma,apu just to name a few off the top my head
    100% agree Krusty should reveal. In a previous life, when stuck in a similar situation, I figured it was a good idea. It does mean whoever claims Krusty will have to be offed at some point to be sure, but at least it avoids a wasted peak.

Very interesting thought about everyone revealing themselves too. If everyone has a name, it would make a list to go through instantly, wouldn't it?
    Tigger wrote: »
    i'm dr hibbert or would a baddie like to say they are dr hibbert?
    didnt think so
    tritium wrote: »
    So....technically this will work. It would however completly break the spirit of the game when a lot of efforts gone into it.
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    Apu is a character. We know the names of the characters in the game..
    Probably a rule against it?
    EMF2010 wrote: »
    Would it really work? Apart from the spirit of the game thing, would we not end up with multiple claims of goodies...as in there's 8 bad guys, and they're not all going to claim the same innocent roles. So we'd have a load of double claims and in the meantime the baddies would have a target list and they can off people pretty darn quick in this game!
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    It makes sense, but does seem a bit game-breaky. Maybe GM can clarify their position?
    feck it I'm in!
    Chagan wrote: »
    I'm on board with Tigger's plan. No difference in revealing now and revealing when your head is on the block.

If it works properly it would give us a block of 16 possibles with a 50% chance of a lynch being correct.
    can be done in every episode from now on! XD
    sKeith wrote: »
    +1 for revealing. have we a consensus yet? we also need a consensus for when to reveal.
    andy125 wrote: »
    I agree its our best chance of a win tbh
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Can we coordinate a time to reveal though? We can barely coordinate a #ffa most of the time :D
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'm not revealing. Relying on the villagers to tell the truth and relying on the bad guys not to mess it up.

That's a big ten hope for me.

Posts from after Tigger's suggestion of the reveal. There are more but dottie is right, there are a lot of posts. Pay close attention to the wolves and those on the list. Suss as all hell.

I have to say, sKeith - it's not painting you in a good light either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Oh, hey, Neurotic. Have you any theories on who are our remaining 6 baddies? That seems like a good place to start

Nothing too firm unfortunately; a result of having to speed-read huge lumps of the thread in a few discrete sittings.

I have a tendency to be suspicious of very assertive posters, who try and set the tone early in the game and dominate proceedings. I always get the hunch that they're skillful wolves. That's why I initially investigated tigger, which lead to that whole clusterf*ck. I was quite pleased initially that I'd routed out a baddie (either BJ or tigger)... so that took a disappointing turn.

At the moment, I won't name any suspicions, as they're not firm enough to even name. Naturally, it's harder to assess low posters like myself, so there will definitely be a few wolfies lurking at the bottom of the list. (I don't like artificially boosting my post count by posting fluff, as that's equally suspicious once someone goes over my posts).

Sorry, probably not a very satisfying answer but it reflects the limited time I've been able to put into the game.

Posts from after Tigger's suggestion of the reveal. There are more but dottie is right, there are a lot of posts. Pay close attention to the wolves and those on the list. Suss as all hell.

I have to say, sKeith - it's not painting you in a good light either.

oh look at me I'm so fast at finding posts!!

oh look at me I'm so fast at finding posts!!

Sorry Dottie. Have a look at the interaction between sKeith and Andy. It seems... preplanned. I'm hunting for it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

I figure sully was team Andy based on his post. On the upside that means one more wolf from there and the kill rate drops for us

Ned - am i right that hes lost his powers now.Whats the consensus on ned revealing himself? Any reason not to?

Advertisement