Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

andy125 wrote: »
    I agree its our best chance of a win tbh

Wolf Andy first posts after the mod clarification on thread.

sKeith wrote: »
    bodyguard can't protect himself.
    magee can't kill when dead
    homer isn't invincible when any simpson dead

3 reasons a reveal all might not be in our interests.

This is sKeith's direct response to Andy's post. Casting doubt on andy's agreement.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Can we coordinate a time to reveal though? We can barely coordinate a #ffa most of the time :D

Wolf Sully pops in moments later... possible mafia team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

tritium wrote: »
    I figure sully was team Andy based on his post. On the upside that means one more wolf from there and the kill rate drops for us

Ned - am i right that hes lost his powers now.Whats the consensus on ned revealing himself? Any reason not to?

While ned losing his powers revealing gives wolves and SK a free kill that won't have them off each other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Hey necro when does grandpappys power kick in?

While ned losing his powers revealing gives wolves and SK a free kill that won't have them off each other

Fair point. How do you think this balances against building a villager voting block. Key is likely to get the kill rate down here

tritium wrote:
    Hey necro when does grandpappys power kick in?

I have to survive tonight's munch. I highly doubt that will happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

After the 3rd munch

Necrominus wrote: »
    I have to survive tonight's munch. I highly doubt that will happen

Ok depending on how the mods announce things we may have to peek you after that so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Gramps, your power could be good or evil, we don't know how that's gonna fall. Maybe that's why they're keeping you. Hoping for another baddie

+1 for revealing. have we a consensus yet? we also need a consensus for when to reveal.
    bodyguard can't protect himself.
    magee can't kill when dead
    homer isn't invincible when any simpson dead

3 reasons a reveal all might not be in our interests.

These posts are in direct contradiction of each other.

sKeith is a wolf

So, to summarise - I believe one wolf team is/was sKeith, Andy and Sully.

Gramps, your power could be good or evil, we don't know how that's gonna fall. Maybe that's why they're keeping you. Hoping for another baddie

Highly possible. I suggest you lynch me tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Yay. I'm alive. Boo people want me dead.

We would want to be lynching Kolido btw.

tritium wrote: »
    Fair point. How do you think this balances against building a villager voting block. Key is likely to get the kill rate down here

As far as I can tell the only good without doubt is about as homer. Ned can come out but its only 2 people? None of the Simpsons can come out or qb gets munched. We will know tomorrow if necromancer is Abe as he will have powers should he survive.

I assume homer will know if a family member dies. If that happens I doubt about will live long. Necro is probably not long for the world as his powers kick in tomorrow and Dou the bad teams want to deal with that as nobody knows what power he wields

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Xaracatz wrote: »

Why?

I'm fine with either you or Kolido

These posts are in direct contradiction of each other.

sKeith is a wolf

So, to summarise - I believe one wolf team is/was sKeith, Andy and Sully.

ok, and I can't commit to this right now but we need to look at what they were posting while Andy was spouting off about whatever role he pretended to have (Nelson I believe)

It's likely that in a back room he was like I'm toast anyway guys so i'll provide cover for you and you do x y z.

Like I said I can't commit to that now, it's madness at the plant now that Burnsey has become evil, I don't have the heart to release the hounds but I need to try keep the workers in line

Haha... yeah lynch someone else on the list to take the heat of yourself. What makes you think I'm a baddy?

As far as I can tell the only good without doubt is about as homer. Ned can come out but its only 2 people? None of the Simpsons can come out or qb gets munched. We will know tomorrow if necromancer is Abe as he will have powers should he survive.

I assume homer will know if a family member dies. If that happens I doubt about will live long. Necro is probably not long for the world as his powers kick in tomorrow and Dou the bad teams want to deal with that as nobody knows what power he wields

If I survive the night, I should be lynched tomorrow. No two ways about it.

I'm gonna suggest a blind vote tonight, we need more info and we can't afford a bandwagon or a forgone conclusion like yesterday. We need to know where the wolves might put their vote without a steer from the village.

ok, and I can't commit to this right now but we need to look at what they were posting while Andy was spouting off about whatever role he pretended to have (Nelson I believe)

It's likely that in a back room he was like I'm toast anyway guys so i'll provide cover for you and you do x y z.

Like I said I can't commit to that now, it's madness at the plant now that Burnsey has become evil, I don't have the heart to release the hounds but I need to try keep the workers in line

I can try, but will be fairly limited here until 3pm myself.

I can try, but will be fairly limited here until 3pm myself.

no rush, as long as we get it done

• Advertisement

I'm gonna suggest a blind vote tonight, we need more info and we can't afford a bandwagon or a forgone conclusion like yesterday. We need to know where the wolves might put their vote without a steer from the village.

For clarity, blind vote and then declare on thread at lynch time who we voted for

For clarity, blind vote and then declare on thread at lynch time who we voted for

I'm fine with that. I think it's a very good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Kolido wrote: »
    Haha... yeah lynch someone else on the list to take the heat of yourself. What makes you think I'm a baddy?

That's not my style Mr. Mann.

If I survive the night, I should be lynched tomorrow. No two ways about it.

That's a smart way of thinking but we should wait to see what power you get if you live. They said you get a power is read that as not a role change just a new power for the village to use

It's a decent plan, however, I'm not sure how much the results will help us. They will be quite spread out I would imagine.

On the other hand though, we have lost a goody more often than not with this bandwagon voting so I don't think thats the way to go either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kolido wrote: »
    That's not my style Mr. Mann.

*Enter, Stage left, a dashing young man. He points.*

J'accuse!

*The crowd applauds*

:P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm down for the blind vote too :)

Tigger wrote: »
    He should have been dead by now it's a good move to organise and help do more after the munch
    His team has clearly missed the munch and the other team are goin
    Glad to see We have them rattled

I still need to be protected btw and yes I will lie about goodies who died
    Since he says he's Tony he probably isn't
    I wonder if they have a cross communication room and this is all a bluff
    Someone be cleared is probably a wolf as well

Ok, wanted to post this for clarity. I think this actually backs up my theory yesterday.

better maggie end him or we gain no info from lynch results tomorrow.

sKeith hanging around again. Probably told to ask Maggie to take him out? Interesting sully wasn't around but given the time of night she was probably in bed so it was these guys.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well this was quite the day zero to get my head around. I leave to go find something to do in this town and by the time I'm back from moe's (where else) Andy has admitted guilt. It wasn't looking great for him as time went on and then the plan really has confirmed it. I was going to say that I doubt he is Fat Tony, but then realised it doesn't really matter. If one of the team is dead the alpha loses their special status right? I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually on team burns though.

This was the only other interesting post I found around that time. I figure because all the stuff went down late at night. It could be that Barney is trying to cast shade on what team Andy is on.
    I should mention he clarifies below it doesn't matter what team. But the idea was out there straight away. I'm suspicious of Barney now too. Will analyse his posts some more later when I get some time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, only getting on for the first time today. My thoughts:

BJ was Willie - Necro's theory that he was actually Nelson is a non-runner, I think. Somebody suggested avork was killed because the baddies were looking for Nelson, I think that's a very good theory, and I still think Nelson is out there. On the off-chance that Willie is still around, please don't protect me. Protect somebody with power - Clancy, Snyder Moe, Ned (if he still has powers), I'm basically just a NRV. If you're not sure who any of the above are, then by all means protect me as the only confirmed goodie, but otherwise go with them.

Hermann would have been mad at my plan to get lynched last night which prevented him getting his first kill. I'd expect him to be among those who didn't vote for me - Necro, Vale, Xara (of those still alive) or else he voted for me, but was reluctant to do so. Will see if I can see anything on-thread where somebody gave me a begruding vote.

At the moment, I kinda trust the following:
    Mick - pretty sure
    Trit - could be a wolf, but tending to lean him towards believing his Krusty claim
    Necro - if he's a wolf he's playing a blinder, really coming across as villagery and helpful
    Dottie - believe she's Smithers as she says
    MrsF - believe she's Carl as she says as she was sort of tricked in to revealing it
    Guffy - pretty happy with him as a villager

Am suspicious of:
    Vale
    sKeith - I can buy in to Necro's theory that he's the third mafia
    Xara

I don't really have an opinion one way or another on anybody else. I don't remember what was against EMF (and therefore Kolido) so will have to read back on that to see what there was. Low posters, of course, I'll always be wary of.

So that's where I'm at.

• Advertisement

That's a smart way of thinking but we should wait to see what power you get if you live. They said you get a power is read that as not a role change just a new power for the village to use

We have a list of suspects now. I should be added to them should I survive the night. The only other possibility is that the wolves decide to counterclaim Grandpa tomorrow at 10am and leave us with another Tiggergate for day 3.
    No other reason to not kill me as you just said.

The list is growing again.

Xaracatz
    Kolido
    sKeith
    Valeyard
    Barney

Advertisement