Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Interesting that we were, basically, told who killed who last night, but there's no clue as to which team killed Avork. I wonder if we knew which one, if it would helps us at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Necrominus wrote: »
    We have a list of suspects now. I should be added to them should I survive the night. The only other possibility is that the wolves decide to counterclaim Grandpa tomorrow at 10am and leave us with another Tiggergate for day 3.
    No other reason to not kill me as you just said.

The list is growing again.

Xaracatz
    Kolido
    sKeith
    Valeyard
    Barney

The only reason I can see for not killing you is this and I will need a mod answer for clarification. Mods can you confirm that Abe is not homers immediate family? I know is he wasn't listed as immediate but he technically is.

Can we confirm that for this game homers family is just Marge Maggie Bart and Lisa?

For what it's worth I do think you are Abe Simpson. The wolves would probably try to claim it but you can announce your power if you live and if possible use it to prove yourself. Outs a wolf for killing. If no counter claim we can lynch you as you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

ok, and I can't commit to this right now but we need to look at what they were posting while Andy was spouting off about whatever role he pretended to have (Nelson I believe)

It's likely that in a back room he was like I'm toast anyway guys so i'll provide cover for you and you do x y z.

Like I said I can't commit to that now, it's madness at the plant now that Burnsey has become evil, I don't have the heart to release the hounds but I need to try keep the workers in line

:eek::eek::eek:

are you burns?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Mods can you confirm that .......

Can we confirm that for this game homers family is just Marge Maggie Bart and Lisa?

Please refer to the OP. There you will find your answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

are you burns?

no I'm Smithers, i need to keep this sh1t show going in his absence!!

• Advertisement

do we know burns is dead?

do we know burns is dead?

no, but we know he's off on villainous escapades! It leaves him very little time to come into the office

quickbeam wrote: »
    Hermann would have been mad at my plan to get lynched last night which prevented him getting his first kill. I'd expect him to be among those who didn't vote for me - Necro, Vale, Xara (of those still alive) or else he voted for me, but was reluctant to do so. Will see if I can see anything on-thread where somebody gave me a begruding vote.

Okay, I had a look through to responses to my lynch plan, and the following seem the most tentative / begruding in giving me the vote:
    Barney92 wrote: »
    I mentioned them earlier. I had suspected gufc, lord and uriel. I've since gone off uriel and gufc. Haven't shaken the suspicion of lord yet though.

Outside of that I'm unsure. I'll probably vote qb and hope that no simpson is dead.
    So we all agree on qb for the lynch to save two kills yes?
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    My only worry about lynching QB is that we may "waste" a kill but it's that or vote Togger for me, so I'm happy to go with the group tonight...

Of those, Raze's seems to stand out the most for me. Like he could be Hermann seeing which way everybody was voting before committing to his own vote so that he'd not stand out being the only one not to vote for me.

I'd actually give Barney and Lordy a bit of a pass as them just expressing genuine concern that there might have been a better plan, but I wasted to include them for completeness sake.

Of those who didn't vote for me (Necro, Vale and Xara) - Necro was a bit reluctant, but I've already said I think he's team-village. Vale seemed well on board with voting for me, so if he's a baddie, I think he's not Hermann. And Xara didn't make any comment as far as I could see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

no I'm Smithers!!

This is also true btw.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Okay, only getting on for the first time today. My thoughts:

BJ was Willie - Necro's theory that he was actually Nelson is a non-runner, I think. Somebody suggested avork was killed because the baddies were looking for Nelson, I think that's a very good theory, and I still think Nelson is out there. On the off-chance that Willie is still around, please don't protect me. Protect somebody with power - Clancy, Snyder Moe, Ned (if he still has powers), I'm basically just a NRV. If you're not sure who any of the above are, then by all means protect me as the only confirmed goodie, but otherwise go with them.

Hermann would have been mad at my plan to get lynched last night which prevented him getting his first kill. I'd expect him to be among those who didn't vote for me - Necro, Vale, Xara (of those still alive) or else he voted for me, but was reluctant to do so. Will see if I can see anything on-thread where somebody gave me a begruding vote.

At the moment, I kinda trust the following:
    Mick - pretty sure
    Trit - could be a wolf, but tending to lean him towards believing his Krusty claim
    Necro - if he's a wolf he's playing a blinder, really coming across as villagery and helpful
    Dottie - believe she's Smithers as she says
    MrsF - believe she's Carl as she says as she was sort of tricked in to revealing it
    Guffy - pretty happy with him as a villager

Am suspicious of:
    Vale
    sKeith - I can buy in to Necro's theory that he's the third mafia
    Xara

I don't really have an opinion one way or another on anybody else. I don't remember what was against EMF (and therefore Kolido) so will have to read back on that to see what there was. Low posters, of course, I'll always be wary of.

So that's where I'm at.

I'll save you the trouble of looking at me, Quickbeam. I was against the idea because I was convinced Tigger was evil. I had planned to move my vote onto you after town consensus - but then last night happened and I didn't get a chance.

Ok, I'm going to take your good list at face value. I was hesitant at posting one this morning, but it would have had similiar names to yours. I would also have included Drumpot for reasons I will keep to myself right now. Lord is leaning villager for me as well as he seems incredibly helpful, so I'll take my hat off to him if he is a wolf.

So, where does that leave us? The others need to be questioned. Nopeare is next. I'm not off the idea of A Neurotic but I agree with trit's earlier analysis that this part of Andy's post was fluff.

I'll compile a list based off yours when I get some more time, quite busy until 3pm so it may not be before then.

• Advertisement

Xaracatz wrote: »
    This is also true btw.

Can you clarify this post Xara?? What context is it meant in? It seems out of place

are you burns?
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    This is also true btw.

My thoughts exactly. Xara, can you clarify?

do you have a point, or are you and xara trying to get wolf stink on me?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

The others need to be questioned. Nopeare is next.QUOTE]

Work away ask what you want.

I wasn't going to reveal that I was Ned but since I have lost my power now it makes no difference really as I'm an ordinary villager. Also I would prefer to do this now than waste a day on me being a suspect.

I was preaching to Sully last night, I have been locked out of my backroom now!!!

I don't think that's what's happening Dottie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote:
    Of those, Raze's seems to stand out the most for me. Like he could be Hermann seeing which way everybody was voting before committing to his own vote so that he'd not stand out being the only one not to vote for me.

I read those 3 posts differently but I think raze is the only one who didn't make his motivations clear. The other 2 did in their posts.

Raze why were you hedging your bets?

TBH the other two seem just as guilty to my eyes in trying to subvert the qb vote yesterday.

Nopeare wrote: »
    The others need to be questioned. Nopeare is next.QUOTE]

I wasn't going to reveal that I was Ned but since I have lost my power now it makes no difference really as I'm an ordinary villager. Also I would prefer to do this now than waste a day on me being a suspect.

I was preaching to Sully last night, I have been locked out of my backroom now!!!

Ok, and who did you preach to night 1? Just for clarity

Who'd you preach to previous nights?

Ok, and who did you preach to night 1? Just for clarity

You go back through my posts (not that many) I was suspicious of you an Petr. Which Petr picked up on my filler comment previously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

We need to be aware also, the sk are acting alone I take it, so they will be difficult to identify as they can go with the crowd more and they are as deadly if not more than the mafia/rich.

I preached to Necrominus night one.

I choose Tigger last night then after the messing about the mods let me change once it was done quickly and moved to Sully as I only got to speed read the thread and they showed up as being suspicious consistently.

You go back through my posts (not that many) I was suspicious of you an Petr. Which Petr picked up on my filler comment previously

So which of us did you preach to

I preached to Necrominus night one.

I choose Tigger last night then after the messing about the mods let me change once it was done quickly and moved to Sully as I only got to speed read the thread and they showed up as being suspicious consistently.

Correct answer. Nopeare can be added to the good list

i was replying to someones's question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

i was replying to someones's question

Correctly too. I thought I was being clear enough.

I think we should lynch Kolido tonight.

Or possibly sKeith. Or Vale.

I don't remember what was against EMF (and therefore Kolido) so will have to read back on that to see what there was.

Had a read back over EMF's 8 posts and see nothing suspicious. I'm leaving Kolido in the "I don't have an opinion one way or another" category unless somebody wants to point out to me what Tigger saw as suspicous.

• Advertisement

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Would it really work? Apart from the spirit of the game thing, would we not end up with multiple claims of goodies...as in there's 8 bad guys, and they're not all going to claim the same innocent roles. So we'd have a load of double claims and in the meantime the baddies would have a target list and they can off people pretty darn quick in this game!

This is the one suss post of EMF's I can find. It's an attempt to cast shade on the role reveal idea without sounding like they are against it. I believe Kolido is one of the rich guys or possibly an SK.

Advertisement