Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If I seem quite today, it's because I've not really got too much to add at the moment. Necro is doing stellar work imo, and I kind of worry anything I add to the proceedings at the moment might just muddy the waters.

I'm leaning towards Xara or Vale. Xara and Kolido's exchange a few pages make comes across as very scripted to me, and I've already stated I find it massively suspicious Xara, Vale and Sully (iirc) voted together to get rid of Tigger. Did the voting board close during the blackout too? Could they have had their votes locked in as they tried to run with the "Lets lynch Tigger" plan, and not able to change them before it was too late?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lads I said it about tigger and am saying it again now, unless someone is proven clear like homer and ned now are, we need to be wary.

Necro is being super helpful, but he is also at this stage directing the conversation. He hasn't been proven good beyond that he is being helpful. However if he is leading the conversation towards lynching multiple people who aren't baddies, he isn't being helpful at all.

Be wary is what I'm saying. No-one is above suspicion bar the 2 lads above.

I am aware this would also put me in the frame, but I said I would pipe up if I saw a trend and that's the trend I'm seeing.

Lord TSC wrote:
    I'm leaning towards Xara or Vale. Xara and Kolido's exchange a few pages make comes across as very scripted to me, and I've already stated I find it massively suspicious Xara, Vale and Sully (iirc) voted together to get rid of Tigger. Did the voting board close during the blackout too? Could they have had their votes locked in as they tried to run with the "Lets lynch Tigger" plan, and not able to change them before it was too late?

That's actually a really good spot imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

sullivlo wrote: »
    Greetings Springfield!

People seem to be mentioning me a lot, and I had hoped to be able to do more for Springfield, so I'm revealing myself in case anything happens me this morning.

I was/am Willie.

I was trying to keep quiet yesterday because I didn't want to raise suspicion against me. The accusations seemed to have died down a lot when beaker came out, but they came back last night.

I protected tigger on night one, as I took him for face value as being the doc. He's also usually a big target for the wolfs.

I didn't get to protect anyone last night because Ned took it upon himself to preach to me. I didn't get my protection order in before losing my special powers. I tried to hint at the preaching thing - qb picked up on it.

Had I been able to protect last night I would have protected Maggie in the hopes of keeping homer safe for another round.

Hopefully see you here soon, otherwise hopefully the dead room have a warm welcome for me.

090814-Simpsons-scotland.jpg

(If I'm not dead - totes awks momo)

Its quite clear from this that sully was a wolf not an sk, he is telling the other wolves to kill him as ned is on him the sneeky fecker (also sk wouldnt say anything anyway).

I spent last 20/30 min going through razes' posts. There's nothing there that even raises an eybrow tbh. The only thing you could point at if stuck is him trying to derail the reveal plan. But even then when his reasoning was pointed out as flawed he was happy to go along with it. Duno why but got mad suspicious of him this morning but i think hes safe tbh...

O actually there was one around the lynching of tigger, it can be read as herman looking for advice if you wanted to read it that way, will go back and quote it but its a bit meh really

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Current status

Necrominus Alive Grampa Simpson (self proclaimed, uncontested) 271
    dottie_lottie Alive Smithers (self proclaimed, uncontested) 139
    MicksJaguar Alive 126
    The_Valeyard Alive 102
    gufc21 Alive 100
    quickbeam Alive Homer Simpson 97
    tritium Alive 97
    raze_them_all_ Alive 66
    Lord TSC Alive 51
    Pter Alive 36
    sKeith Alive 31
    Xaracatz Alive 31
    Barney92 Alive 30
    y0ssar1an22 Alive 25
    Digital Solitude Alive 16
    Kolido Alive 16
    MrsFlushdraw Alive Carl (self proclaimed, uncontested) 16
    Chagan Alive 12
    Nopeare Alive Ned Flanders (self proclaimed, uncontested) 10
    partyjungle Alive 8
    A Neurotic Alive 7
    Jayop Alive 6

Uriel. Dead Unknown good role 218
    Tigger Dead Dr. Hibbert 171
    Drumpot Dead Unknown good role 74
    sullivlo Dead Unknown evil role 44
    Loughc Dead Unknown good role 41
    Beakerjoe Dead Groundskeeper Willie 38
    avork Dead Milhouse 23
    Andy125 Dead Louie 22

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote:
    Its quite clear from this that sully was a wolf not an sk, he is telling the other wolves to kill him as ned is on him the sneeky fecker (also sk wouldnt say anything anyway).

If he was a wolf, I think we can disregard basically everything he has said. More likely to be a ploy cooked up in his teams backroom to mislead and break the line of questioning.

gufc21 wrote: »
    O actually there was one around the lynching of tigger, it can be read as herman looking for advice if you wanted to read it that way, will go back and quote it but its a bit meh really

Please do post. I already posted something from him that might be Hermany so if we'd another we might see a pattern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necrominus wrote: »
    This is the one suss post of EMF's I can find. It's an attempt to cast shade on the role reveal idea without sounding like they are against it. I believe Kolido is one of the rich guys or possibly an SK.

I do agree that post comes across dodgy.

If you feel strongly enough that Im a baddy then go ahead and vote me, but I just don't want everyone jumping on the bandwagon because a few people are suss about me. We have lost far too many good guys this way.

This is the one suss post of EMF's I can find. It's an attempt to cast shade on the role reveal idea without sounding like they are against it. I believe Kolido is one of the rich guys or possibly an SK.

Sounds like genuine confusion / querying to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Current status

Necrominus Alive Grampa Simpson (self proclaimed, uncontested) 271
    dottie_lottie Alive Smithers (self proclaimed, uncontested) 139
    MicksJaguar Alive 126
    The_Valeyard Alive 102
    gufc21 Alive 100
    quickbeam Alive Homer Simpson 97
    tritium Alive 97
    raze_them_all_ Alive 66
    Lord TSC Alive 51
    Pter Alive 36
    sKeith Alive 31
    Xaracatz Alive 31
    Barney92 Alive 30
    y0ssar1an22 Alive 25
    Digital Solitude Alive 16
    Kolido Alive 16
    MrsFlushdraw Alive Carl (self proclaimed, uncontested) 16
    Chagan Alive 12
    Nopeare Alive Ned Flanders (self proclaimed, uncontested) 10
    partyjungle Alive 8
    A Neurotic Alive 7
    Jayop Alive 6

Uriel. Dead Unknown good role 218
    Tigger Dead Dr. Hibbert 171
    Drumpot Dead Unknown good role 74
    sullivlo Dead Unknown evil role 44
    Loughc Dead Unknown good role 41
    Beakerjoe Dead Groundskeeper Willie 38
    avork Dead Milhouse 23
    Andy125 Dead Louie 22

Thanks quick, looks good aprt from leaving out my krusty claim

Quick question for quick and necro, do you both get backrooms with your roles to engage with the mods?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote: »

Quick question for quick and necro, do you both get backrooms with your roles to engage with the mods?

I dont anyways

Just on this Tigger, while its a good idea, surely there are too many simpsons characters thast aint name as baddies/rolled that the baddies could just claim? Patty,selma,apu just to name a few off the top my head
    but what if those claimed characters aint actually given to people?? so lets say apu isnt a char in game, a baddie claims apu, nobody can argue?
    baddies get a **** load of kills, they would clear it first id imagine
    Tries to stop tiggers reveal but valid enough reasons tbh

Ok village can i suggest something? if we dont lynch tigger tonight and herman doesnt kill him that confirms he is evil and can be got tomorrow? is that not so? it saves us a lynch cos if tigger is good then herman would surely kill him? or am i missing something? means herman has to use his kill to off Tigger where if we lynch him gives him another viable target? or do we just lynch Tigger and roll from there? thoughts?

Thinking out loud and looking for feedback, if he doesn't kill tigger the village will lynch him anyway, right
    ugh true plus i just thought about it, herman can leave tigger alive and that'd mean we'd lynch him anyway.

How are you leaning on this? Are we stringing up tigger or?

Falls in with the crowd
    So we all agree on qb for the lynch to save two kills

Falls in with the crowd...

Fairly sure that's all a massive reach. Not sure why i was suspicious earlier or what made me go back through them. Prob just tiredness but nothing there that would convinve me raze has a bad bone in his body tbh

Whoops. Of course.

No, I've no backroom access. I presume notification of any dead family members will come through PM.

Fairly sure that's all a massive reach. Not sure why i was suspicious earlier or what made me go back through them. Prob just tiredness but nothing there that would convinve me raze has a bad bone in his body tbh

I think it's enough to have him on our wary lists.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Sully voted for me. Those who voted for Tigger:

Necro
    Vale
    Uriel (confirmed goodie)
    Xara

Can someone else read through skeith's posts and tell me what they thing. I have an opinion but i would rather see anothers first. There's 33 so shouldnt take long really. Got through them in a couple of minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Can someone else read through skeith's posts and tell me what they thing. I have an opinion but i would rather see anothers first. There's 33 so shouldnt take long really. Got through them in a couple of minutes

on it now

I dont anyways

So how do you confirm ned preached to you. Do you get a pm or something?

Well sully knew ned preached to him, its why he gave himself up. I assume he was told?

Well sully knew ned preached to him, its why he gave himself up. I assume he was told?

Because sully loses acces to her team

• Advertisement

tritium wrote:

Yep. PM from the mods.

Pter I haven't forgotten​ your post. I'm on the phone and up to my eyes in stuff here till 3. I can respond then.

sKeith wrote: »
    its possible for 7 to die in one day. 3 munch, 1 lynch, 1 herman 2 maggie.

refers to herman by name but no mention of bob?
    +1 for revealing. have we a consensus yet? we also need a consensus for when to reveal.

bodyguard can't protect himself.
    magee can't kill when dead
    homer isn't invincible when any simpson dead

3 reasons a reveal all might not be in our interests.

keen for people to reveal roles.
    i'm in the believe trit camp unless a counter claim comes up. i believe counter clams need to come for mrs fd and dottie too. if none come, we can stat a voting block going. QB . my suspicions of you were wrong, but not unfounded, glad to be wrong.

why counter claims from mrs FD and dottie? maybe i missed something here.

no other posts really stood out to me

refers to herman by name but no mention of bob?

keen for people to reveal roles.

no other posts really stood out to me

never mind point 2 there about revealing. those 2 posts are contradictions

Those middle two posts, gufc - do you not see the complete contradiction?

snap!!

Necrominus wrote:
    Pter I haven't forgotten​ your post. I'm on the phone and up to my eyes in stuff here till 3. I can respond then.

The post wasn't meant as an accusation against you: if you are in team village everything you are saying is good stuff, but I voted for the qb plan last night to have a certified goodie leading us, and it seems you are leading by defacto.

That's fine if you are good, but if not you could be leading us to lynch another goodie (which is bad) or a rival baddie (which is good but also kinda bad, as that's what a rival mafia or sk would want).

I'd rather we continue to question those in qbs list, as we know he doesn't have an anti village agenda

Necrominus wrote:

OK I have to say you are buying yourself a lot of villager credit and playing a blinder, whatever way you are.

whats your opinion?

Cos MrsF and Dottie have revealed their roles.

• Advertisement

Can't quote properly as using the app but I take your points on board Pter. I agree we should follow qbs lead. Although dottie's idea of the blind vote is definitely a great one.

I'll respond in more detail a bit later.

Advertisement