Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

gufc21 wrote: »
    Well sully knew ned preached to him, its why he gave himself up. I assume he was told?

So, Sully knew she had Ned preaching to her because she'd have got a PM.

But she also knew that her team's kill would still go ahead.

And she didn't know that she'd be Bob's target. Did Bob believe her Willie claim and change his target because of her post, I wonder? Or was she his target anyway?

Does Ned preaching mean she's locked out of the backroom forever, or just a turn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    +1 for revealing. have we a consensus yet? we also need a consensus for when to reveal.
    sKeith wrote: »
    bodyguard can't protect himself.
    magee can't kill when dead
    homer isn't invincible when any simpson dead

3 reasons a reveal all might not be in our interests.

These don't contradict each other.
    I was good with the reveal, but these are 3 reasons why it might not be good, discuss.

If the bodyguard says hey, i'm the bg, he's dead.
    if maggie says , hey , i'm maggie, shes dead.
    if maggie is dead, homer ain't invincible.

They are all valid points that needed to be thought about before the reveal.

Necro - why were you so sure you'd be munched this morning? You weren't a super-obvious target to me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

quickbeam wrote: »
    Necro - why were you so sure you'd be munched this morning? You weren't a super-obvious target to me.

At a guess, he's team leader; he's very obviously leading the village, organizing everything. He goes, and that mantle has to be taken up by someone else.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Because I believe I'm on the right track to catching the mafia. The original list was causing huge concern, sully was popping in and out like a genie into the thread (credit Uriel for that one). The munches then today (sully, Uriel) were to cast some doubt on my claim. It didn't work as sully was in fact a baddie.

Just for the record, I think Xaracatz is a bad lynch today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

why counter claims from mrs FD and dottie? maybe i missed something here.

mrs fd is carl and dottie is smitters, these nrv's have no reason to protect a wolf.
    if no cliaim comes, which i gathered would be the case, we have a voting block.
    if someone claims, one of them is a wolf.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    This is also true btw.
    Correctly too. I thought I was being clear enough.

Xara - can you clarify your first post for a clueless dumbass please?

Or Yoss might be able to if you're not around, as it seems like a conversation you were both involved in and understood.

Necrominus wrote: »

Just for the record, I think Xaracatz is a bad lynch today.

Why?

Why?

Just a hunch. Want to see how it plays out. There's more, but I don't really want to get into it, cos reasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Just woke up there folks, Qb Gufc seems to have summed it up pretty well, I was just making sure that was the plan we were going for, not much to it other than that, no point 3/4 people going one plan, then some more going a different way.

I put out we vote here, this is why, do wee agree. People can clearly see it. I don't see it as tentative on my part, at all tbh.

But I like where your head is at

• Advertisement

Xaracatz, why should we lynch Kolido?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

:eek::eek::eek:

are you burns?
    no I'm Smithers, i need to keep this sh1t show going in his absence!!

This is also true btw.

thats the jist of it, with a few posts left out. i asked if dottie was burns , she said she was smothers, xara confirmed this to be true

And, flip it - Kolido - why shouldn't we lynch you?

thats the jist of it, with a few posts left out. i asked if dottie was burns , she said she was smothers, xara confirmed this to be true

How would Xara know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Yip the contradiction is what i spotted first but when i went into look at them its in context, its shortly after his first post, thinking outloud.

Or its hey guys look i do agree to it in a post on its own then shortly after, it wont work it wont work it wont work. The maggie one obviously doesnt even make sense.

But there really isnt anything else there. Its all just chirp in with a pretty neutral comment here and there to keep post count up sort of stuff.

Was also in the maggie shoot tigger camp but didnt push it either. It like adding voice to a wave while at the same time not sticking my neck out. Go on maggie, do it (so i can do someone else) being shouted from the faceless crowd.

Maybe people who talk but say nothing just erk me, then again sometime its better to say nothing, i guess if your as wrong as me at times.

Kolido wrote: »
    I do agree that post comes across dodgy.

If you feel strongly enough that Im a baddy then go ahead and vote me, but I just don't want everyone jumping on the bandwagon because a few people are suss about me. We have lost far too many good guys this way.

I'm going to take this a bit further. If you are a villager - why would I vote you? Give me some reasoning behind why I shouldn't vote you. Never mind bandwagons, just answer without blurring the lines with 'losing good guys' comments.

And I'm going to ask again - who do you suspect? Is there anyone that stands out to you from the crowd as mafia/sk?
    If you are a villager, this will be good information for us to learn.

So far all we've got is wishy-washy responses saying 'I know it sounds dodgy'.

So.. why should I not vote to lynch you?

Think last night was good for us and Sully was on another bad team from Andys, as I don't believe he would put her on the chopping block that or they they a major boonline boo. I'd say Andy list is all lies when he posted it there was 29 players left I doubt with only 2 left on his team he mentioned any on the list and it was what it was really.

Also I'm up for killing raze

How would Xara know?

dunno. xara? care to share?

Also I'm up for killing raze

Why? Im not seeing it. I mean if i reach i can but its a reach.

I think sk is dodge tbh

• Advertisement

Nevermind - crayon has been removed. I get it now (I think).

Necrominus wrote: »
    Wolf Andy first posts after the mod clarification on thread.

This is sKeith's direct response to Andy's post. Casting doubt on andy's agreement.

Wolf Sully pops in moments later... possible mafia team?

If I'm correct Andy was under heat at that stage and there alarms would have been going off in the Wolf den saying stay away.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why? Im not seeing it. I mean if i reach i can but its a reach.

I think sk is dodge tbh

I'd be more for Raze than Keith.

Nevermind - crayon has been removed. I get it now (I think).

??

Fair enough, i mean im not going to try to talk you out of it as i dont have a srong feeling on raze being good but at the same time i dont see the evil there either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

??

homers iq is so low cos he got a crayon got stuck there as a kid, it gets removed and he gets smart.

Qb is saying she gets something.

Why for me qb?

??

Which bit?

The crayon is a reference to a Simpsons episode where Homer became smart after he had one that was embedded in his head removed.

If I'm correct Andy was under heat at that stage and there alarms would have been going off in the Wolf den saying stay away.

No heat on Andy at this stage. Only started a little while later. Will try to find it for you

Keith just has a habbit of popping in afd syaying nothing. It keeps him of the low radar poll but doesn't antagonise anyof

• Advertisement

Why for me qb?

Between you and Keith, I'd be more suss of you (for Hermann) - see my comments a couple of hours ago.

I'm not saying I've strong suspicions. I think there are probably others to look at first. But just between you two, I'd suspect you more is all.

Advertisement