Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

Kolido wrote: »
    After the 3rd munch

Interesting.?

Also people has new lost his power forever is new out yet, I can't wait till find out I'm speaking to you from the past around 11:30 isherwood. Also have had Sully first bit of sense I talked I'm insulted you thought I talk any sense

Necrominus wrote: »
    These posts are in direct contradiction of each other.

sKeith is a wolf

So, to summarise - I believe one wolf team is/was sKeith, Andy and Sully.

Also there is no way in he'll Andy put his 2 other team mates on his good bye notice when it was going to be scrunitizied and everyone on it was doubt there is even 1 of his there tbh still as Sully showed can be baddies

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Also people has new lost his power forever is new out yet, I can't wait till find out I'm speaking to you from the past around 11:30 isherwood. Also have had Sully first bit of sense I talked I'm insulted you thought I talk any sense

What are you on about????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote: »

I thought it was just me!!

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why? Im not seeing it. I mean if i reach i can but its a reach.

I think sk is dodge tbh

Fair enough were you implying a role at any stage by date by.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

that's fair enough then cant argue with that as I responded earlier to those comments not sure if you seen my post though?

Who else do you have in mind so? For me I have two people I am wary of one is Digital Solitude, 16 posts, really 15 as one is a double and he literally just says filler, and Partyjungle has said nothing but is apparently moving to shelbyville.

It's easier to hide in the shadows when people dont even remember you are playing

****ing autocorrelation on these things. Has Nedd lost his power forever.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I think he's claiming demented Grandpa

****ing autocorrelation on these things. Has Nedd lost his power forever.?

I believe so, yes.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Ned Flanders has been using the violence as an excuse to preach to his neighbours. Every night, Ned can choose a different player to visit. He spends the evening preaching to them, which prevents them from completing any night actions or conversing in any backroom. This applies to goodies and baddies. If Ned chooses Bob, then he prevents Bob's murder. Herman is immune to Ned's preaching. If Ned visits a mafia member, mafia kills will still go ahead as long as another mafia member has access to the backroom. Ned is not a bodyguard, and can't prevent a murder. If the person he's visiting is targeted, Ned runs home and loses his power.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I think he's claiming demented Grandpa

It's this danm tablet trying to auto correct my **** spelling,

• Advertisement

It's this danm tablet trying to auto correct my **** spelling,

Been there! Sorry, I felt a bit mean (both to you and people suffering 1st/2nd hand with dementia) as soon as I posted that, but I'm a good boy and I don't edit or delete posts in WW.

I'm gonna suggest a blind vote tonight, we need more info and we can't afford a bandwagon or a forgone conclusion like yesterday. We need to know where the wolves might put their vote without a steer from the village.

So we might accidentally kill the detective and our last chance of winning are you mad woman

Been there! Sorry, I felt a bit mean (both to you and people suffering 1st/2nd hand with dementia) as soon as I posted that, but I'm a good boy and I don't edit or delete posts in WW.

LOL its fine, that's what I feel like using it tbh :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The timing is interesting.

andy125 wrote: »
    Trit is doing what needs to be done and vale there was nothing to catch up on when you entered thread

Krusty should come out and if Nelson is team village he should come out too

Andy's post that sold him up the river.
    Nelson IS Team-Village to start with. Hardly a good idea to let the mafia know who he is so he can be turned!!!

Quickbeam immediately calls him on it

Tigger wrote: »
    ok i have two things to tell you and there i going to be shoutng t me

1 the game is stastically vastly in the bddies favur at the moment

2 if as i believe every player has been given a name then we could simply all say who we are right now starting with the nrv's and then the rolled goodies and at worst we have all the baddies and a goodie who had to say the baddie tried to claim their name

i assume we wont do it but it works

Next post after QB's - Andy does NOT respond to qb at this point. He's in a back room plotting.

sKeith wrote: »
    +1 for revealing. have we a consensus yet? we also need a consensus for when to reveal.

sKeith mentions he's in favour of the reveal. No mention on roles at this point. Looking for a consensus for his backroom team.

andy125 wrote: »
    I agree its our best chance of a win tbh

Andy (wolf) posts up that he's 'in favour'.

sKeith wrote: »
    bodyguard can't protect himself.
    magee can't kill when dead
    homer isn't invincible when any simpson dead

3 reasons a reveal all might not be in our interests.

sKeith responds and mentions three reasons why not to.

My conclusion? Maybe sullivlo was on another wolf team, sure.

But sKeith and andy seem to be colluding here.

Interesting that we were, basically, told who killed who last night, but there's no clue as to which team killed Avork. I wonder if we knew which one, if it would helps us at all?

It was the rich mafia, did you skip all my late posts from last night :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necrominus wrote:

Keith popping in and out with filler, as well as the above timeline are the most convincing evidence I have seen it today for someone being a baddie. For now, he gets my vote.

For my money it's up to Keith to dissuade me before the vote closes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

giphy.gif

Pter wrote:
    For my money it's up to Keith to dissuade me before the vote closes.

I'll correct myself; or for a better argument to be presented to the village

Pter wrote: »
    Lads I said it about tigger and am saying it again now, unless someone is proven clear like homer and ned now are, we need to be wary.

Necro is being super helpful, but he is also at this stage directing the conversation. He hasn't been proven good beyond that he is being helpful. However if he is leading the conversation towards lynching multiple people who aren't baddies, he isn't being helpful at all.

Be wary is what I'm saying. No-one is above suspicion bar the 2 lads above.

I am aware this would also put me in the frame, but I said I would pipe up if I saw a trend and that's the trend I'm seeing.

Ok, I'm back now so I can respond. I agree with you. I should not be in anyone's trust pile completely right now. What I'm doing is leaving my thoughts for people to follow so that after my death you see I was team village all along. It does look like I'm guiding the conversation but that's the way I play. I work off reads that I trust, along with my own. I investigate every possibility.

The post wasn't meant as an accusation against you: if you are in team village everything you are saying is good stuff, but I voted for the qb plan last night to have a certified goodie leading us, and it seems you are leading by defacto.

That's fine if you are good, but if not you could be leading us to lynch another goodie (which is bad) or a rival baddie (which is good but also kinda bad, as that's what a rival mafia or sk would want).

I'd rather we continue to question those in qbs list, as we know he doesn't have an anti village agenda

I agree we should follow qb's list, with one caveat. I'm asking people not to lynch Xaracatz tonight. There is a reason for me saying this. I think QB has got what I'm talking about already.
    I want to lynch Kolido right now. There's also a reason for this. They may not be on QB's list right now but I can guarantee you they will be by tomorrow.

It was the rich mafia, did you skip all my late posts from last night :)

Erm. Must have. Quick synopsis of why it was the Riches??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Is there a reason Valeyard doesn't appear to be a candidate for many today? Was under a lot of suspicion last night but has been left aside today.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why? Im not seeing it. I mean if i reach i can but its a reach.

I think sk is dodge tbh

Avork was killed Nelson hunting imogen, Raze spotted the post and replied on thread, he did it quickly to explain something but it may have dawned on him later that he thought he was Nelson hence the Munch of Avork night 1

Necrominus wrote: »

This is pretty much such a stretch I'm actually getting suspicious of you now. Seems like you're presenting a "damning case" with very little to back it up, and now with Pter jumping on board, my interest is piqued.

If I was to quote you and Pter's last few posts in a "timeline", it would be way more convincing of collusion than what you've posted here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I would assume by the gold specs? that hints towards money? also twisted into an S... S for snake? The mucle of the rich group?

He's was benaren't into a snake like shape and had gold glasses placed over his eyes, seems like a rich mafia kill?

Necrominus wrote:
    I agree we should follow qb's list, with one caveat. I'm asking people not to lynch Xaracatz tonight. There is a reason for me saying this. I think QB has got what I'm talking about already. I want to lynch Kolido right now. There's also a reason for this. They may not be on QB's list right now but I can guarantee you they will be by tomorrow.

Trying to see a reason why you won't reveal now. It's a straight shot before the lynch and revealing may shake out some baddies.

I want to trust you, but.....

Trying to see a reason why you won't reveal now. It's a straight shot before the lynch and revealing may shake out some baddies.

I want to trust you, but.....

Fine. I believe lynching Kolido confirms or disproves Xaracatz as a wolf. That's all I have to say on the matter.

A Neurotic wrote:
    If I was to quote you and Pter's last few posts in a "timeline", it would be way more convincing of collusion than what you've posted here.

You mean where I ask the village not to implicitly trust him and follow qb instead?

This is pretty much such a stretch I'm actually getting suspicious of you now. Seems like you're presenting a "damning case" with very little to back it up, and now with Pter jumping on board, my interest is piqued.

Did I upset your wolf team and they sent you out here to sow dissension? I've been on about this all day

• Advertisement

Chagan wrote: »
    Is there a reason Valeyard doesn't appear to be a candidate for many today? Was under a lot of suspicion last night but has been left aside today.

I'm happy to let him live for now, anyways. I do think that he should be peeked if he hasn't already tonight though.

Advertisement