Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Fair enough, but seems like a relatively high-risk move if it's a false claim. A more respected or dominant poster could easily be Apu and win a claim conflict.

Even if they aren't a more dominant poster. If two claim Apu, both are being lynched unless the first one lynched happens to be evil.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• A Neurotic
    Andy125 – (Tigger claims he was Louie from Fat Tony’s gang)
    Avork – Villager (Tigger claims he was Millhouse)
    • Barney92
    Beakerjoe – Villager (claimed Millhouse) (Tigger claims he was Willie)
    • Chagan
    • Digital Solitude
    • dottie_lottie (claimed Smythers)
    • Drumpot - Villager
    • Kolido
    • gufc21
    • Jayop
    • Lord TSC
    Loughc - Villager
    • MicksJaguar
    • MrsFlushdraw (claimed Carl)
    • Necrominus (claimed Grampa Simpson)
    • Nopeare (claimed Ned Flanders)
    • Partyjungle (claimed Apu????)
    • Pter
    • Quickbeam (claimed Homer)
    • raze_them_all_
    • sKeith
    sullivlo - wolf
    • The_Valeyard
    Tigger – (claimed Dr. Hibbert)
    • tritium
    Uriel. - Villager
    • Xaracatz
    • y0ssar1an22

Damn you QB you beat me to it!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Poor Trit - we're always forgetting your claimed role :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necrominus wrote: »
    • A Neurotic
    Andy125 – (Tigger claims he was Louie from Fat Tony’s gang)
    Avork – Villager (Tigger claims he was Millhouse)
    • Barney92
    Beakerjoe – Villager (claimed Millhouse) (Tigger claims he was Willie)
    • Chagan
    • Digital Solitude
    • Drumpot - Villager
    • Kolido
    • gufc21
    • Jayop
    • Lord TSC
    Loughc - Villager
    • MicksJaguar
    • MrsFlushdraw (claimed Carl)
    • Necrominus (claimed Grampa Simpson)
    • Nopeare (claimed Ned Flanders)
    • Partyjungle (claimed Apu????)
    • Pter
    • Quickbeam (claimed Homer)
    • raze_them_all_
    • sKeith
    sullivlo - wolf
    • The_Valeyard
    Tigger – (claimed Dr. Hibbert)
    • tritium (claimed Krusty)
    Uriel. - Villager
    • Xaracatz
    • y0ssar1an22

Added Trit's claim

• Advertisement

Ah crap

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Damn you QB you beat me to it!!

I keep my spreadsheets up to date :)

quickbeam wrote: »
    I keep my spreadsheets up to date :)

Yeah, I really should do this. To busy posting here:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

NECROMINUS!!, I have had it up to here with you (I'm gesturing above my head for ref)

It's spelled SMITHERS!!

y0ssar1an22 34
    sKeith 33
    Barney92 32
    Xaracatz 31
    Kolido 17
    Digital Solitude 16
    Chagan 14
    A Neurotic 11
    Jayop 6

Id like some of these peeked and probably choose the ones least likely to be lynched or munched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That still alive list is really interesting; i want to point out that if we keep coming forward claiming the NRV roles, the only ones left will be roled players, and the baddies will have an easy list of who to attack first (which will be a mix of baddies and roled goodies).

We will be very close to the downside of tiggers 'reveal all' plan, wihtout any of the good side.

He has barely posted, I point this out that most of his posts have contained nothing, then his very next post seems to be him claiming a role, a tad suspicious to me.

Seems like a oh crap someones copped im not really doing anything, better claim a harmless nrv role

Sure its suspicious, but I'd be probably better off to remain in the shadows and come up with nonsense filler posts if I wanted to slowly come back into the game.

Why did I do it? Why not. I've been pretty much absent for this game so far. I have pretty much missed the first 100 pages. I did some speed reading but missed the gist of what everyone is referring to. I might go back but ugh... pages and pages of baseless finger pointing (I hate day 1!!). I still don't know what happened with tigger. I actually will go back and check that when I get time tomorrow or the day after out of curiosity. I've been lurking all day today. Its hard to get the grasp of a play when you missed the first two acts.

I'd love nothing more than another player come forward as Apu. That way you can lynch me and get the false claimer, presuming the false claimer is evil; that's a nice 1-to-1 swap for NRV-to-evil

Actually, where in the blue hell is Jayop? I honestly forgot he was playing for a while

y0ssar1an22 34
    sKeith 33
    Barney92 32
    Xaracatz 31
    Kolido 17
    Digital Solitude 16
    Chagan 14
    A Neurotic 11
    Jayop 6

Id like some of these peeked and probably choose the ones least likely to be lynched or munched

I agree (not jumping on a bandwagon, i have been saying hunt the low posters yesterday and today). Exactly where an alpha or SK would be hiding, i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Fair enough, but seems like a relatively high-risk move if it's a false claim. A more respected or dominant poster could easily be Apu and win a claim conflict.
    I find the timing very suspect, he hasnt added anything to the village but now claims a role once someone even looks at him, no well i have a suspicion of x character, no wondering why i chose him, just a " thank you come again
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Even if they aren't a more dominant poster. If two claim Apu, both are being lynched unless the first one lynched happens to be evil.

This. if he is a wolf hes gambling 50/50 on getting a villager lynched

Have we actually done anything today? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

My thoughts on pj coming out as Apu...

Why? I know someone threw a question at him but there was no heat. Why narrow down the nrv's for the bad guys

There's a fair few villagers dead now, apu could be one of them.

He never actually said I'm Apu. It wasn't a subtle hint so as only a few would pick it up either so why the hint at all.

Not saying your not apu but its food for thought

Have we actually done anything today? :D

I've accused sKeith of being a wolf. But I'm sticking with the list and lynching Kolido today.

I find the timing very suspect, he hasnt added anything to the village but now claims a role once someone even looks at him, no well i have a suspicion of x character, no wondering why i chose him, just a " thank you come again

This. if he is a wolf hes gambling 50/50 on getting a villager lynched

Surely if there is another APU he comes forward, Im against role claiming NRVs but if a wolf does it then a villager should step up to counter, if not we take him at his word surely

You don't respect me? :o

• Advertisement

I've accused sKeith of being a wolf. But I'm sticking with the list and lynching Kolido today.

Whas the list Tiggers? he does a hell of a lot of tree shaking throwing accusations around day 1, he is great at piecing it all together after but he is no oracle either

Oh and Flanders came out. I believe Nopeare and think you should put Nopeare in alongside QB as confirmed village.

I believe Nopeare because they were able to answer who they preached to on night 1. That person was me.

So for me, the good list would be:

Quickbeam
    NoPeare
    Trit
    Mick
    dottie
    Flushy
    Necrominus

I do think gufc, RTA and Lord TSC are good but I'm not convinced enough to put them in the pack.

All the rest are suspects

As of now, I'm sticking with Sk. His posts are to neutral. Adding to his post count but thats it. I was worried he might be wiggum at first but i dont think he is. Nothing suggests this.

Btw if anyone comes out as wiggum today, wiggum shouldnt come out unless under threat of lynching, i think we should revert to vale so that we can take stock.

Whas the list Tiggers? he does a hell of a lot of tree shaking throwing accusations around day 1, he is great at piecing it all together after but he is no oracle either

So far it's thrown up 2 wolves. I see no reason to doubt it at this point. Also Kolido/EMF is based off my own suspicions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Oh and Flanders came out. I believe Nopeare and think you should put Nopeare in alongside QB as confirmed village.

I believe Nopeare because they were able to answer who they preached to on night 1. That person was me.

So for me, the good list would be:

Quickbeam
    NoPeare
    Trit
    Mick
    dottie
    Flushy
    Necrominus

I do think gufc, RTA and Lord TSC are good but I'm not convinced enough to put them in the pack.

All the rest are suspects

Can I ask what puts Mick on the list? Like I'm not saying he's not, but what specifically clears him?

Can I ask what puts Mick on the list? Like I'm not saying he's not, but what specifically clears him?

To be honest Mick is there because of QB. I kind of agree with her on Mick. Probably should go in the pile with gufc, RTA and Lord TSC though.

I dont think we should give bad guys any more info than is needed to give them

Ya im not cleared not by a long shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

You don't respect me? :o

God I'm on a roll of being mean today. I meant one of the higher posters in this game, who have established themselves more as a perceived proactive villager.

I have the utmost respect for you, unless it turns you're filthy wolf mafia serial killer scum :cool:

• Advertisement

Will go back to my earlier post - the only people cleared on that list is the person confirmed as Homer.

Actually just after copping the only one who confirms Ned is Necro, so without Necro being confirmed, we cant know Nopeare and Necro arent on a evil team backroom somewhere.

Advertisement