Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

A Neurotic wrote: »
    God I'm on a roll of being mean today. I meant one of the higher posters in this game, who have established themselves more as a perceived proactive villager.

I have the utmost respect for you, unless it turns you're filthy wolf mafia serial killer scum :cool:

You'll regret those comments when I get brutally murdered and am revealed as good. Just sayin:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Aware the above is a correction on my earlier post - i hadnt copped on my mobile that Necro was the one clearing Nopeare for the Ned role.

An you said you had suspicions but didnt want to say as they werent firm sure throw them out there and we can have a gander anyways.

An you said you had suspicions but didnt want to say as they werent firm sure throw them out there and we can have a gander anyways.

That AN or Neurotic

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necrominus wrote: »
    Oh and Flanders came out. I believe Nopeare and think you should put Nopeare in alongside QB as confirmed village.

I believe Nopeare because they were able to answer who they preached to on night 1. That person was me.

So for me, the good list would be:

Quickbeam
    NoPeare
    Trit
    Mick
    dottie
    Flushy
    Necrominus

I do think gufc, RTA and Lord TSC are good but I'm not convinced enough to put them in the pack.

All the rest are suspects

Agree with Pter. Nobody is really confirmed (except me!). My list said that these were people I "kinda trust", so definitely more worth trusting than not, but nothing is for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

The reason I didn't name them is that I have little grounding for them, just my usual reactive hunch against "top villagers" who seem to control the conversation. This would mean trit, Necro, maybe even yourself Mick.

At the moment, I'm relatively reassured that those 3 are all legit though. The relatively established character claims with no counters help. I'm turning more to the low profile posters like barney, Jayop, Vale or sKeith (while I still contend that Necro's argument against him was flimsy, he has done little to stick his head above the parapet). But again, I haven't had the time to go over anyone's posts or try to piece together any actual picture.

So, QB - what do you want to do this evening? FFA, or blind vote? I think we should follow your call on this

FFA. Top three to be raced. 22 players still alive. Will need a minimum of 16 (just about 3/4s) to participate in the FFA for it to be valid.

Collate the data at 7.30pm, announce the top three, allow them to defend themselves.

Go!

quickbeam wrote: »
    A Neurotic
    Barney92
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    dottie_lottie
    Kolido
    gufc21
    Jayop
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    Necrominus
    Nopeare
    partyjungle
    Pter
    quickbeam
    raze_them_all_
    sKeith
    The_Valeyard
    tritium
    Xaracatz
    y0ssar1an22

Quoting this again to aid FFAing.

Ok.

1. Kolido

2. sKeith

3. Valeyard.

Reasons can be provided if necessary

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kolido
    Valeyard
    SKeith

Skeith
    Vale
    PJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Kolodio
    Skeith
    and either Digital solitude/party jungle for reasons i have mentioned.

Yes, the rule of FFA is that you provide your reasons also. Sorry, should probably have mentioned that.

Skeith - too much filler and not adding anything to the village. Either they are a baddie or a crap goodie.
    Vale - has been derailing conversations and throwing shade/accusations since the game started. Also went very quiet today since the light was shined on them.
    PJ - Mega quiet, claimed a non-important role to deflect from themselves once scrutinised.

If we do this again, ill be calling on more quiet posters too (and i think we should be doing Micks plan to peek or lynch the low posters).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I know necro put a list a page back of the roles everyone claimed, but could someone add whether they were team village or not after the dead peeps.

I really just want to work out which characters are still alive.

quickbeam wrote: »
    A Neurotic
    Barney92
    Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    dottie_lottie
    Kolido
    gufc21
    Jayop
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    Necrominus
    Nopeare
    partyjungle
    Pter
    quickbeam
    raze_them_all_
    sKeith
    The_Valeyard
    tritium
    Xaracatz
    y0ssar1an22
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    Quoting this again to aid FFAing.

Christ, looking over this list again I realise how many players I have absolutely no impression of. Possible I've missed a lot of their contributions, but, seeing as I don't have any firmly suspicious activity on my radar, I'm voting for three who've been invisible to me.

Chagan
    Digital Solitude
    Nopeare

So, QB - what do you want to do this evening? FFA, or blind vote? I think we should follow your call on this

Im not sure about the blind vote Ive a sneaky suspicion the BG is high on the suspect list and want him to have a chance to defend themselves if they are going down. I dont want to say anymore about this but Im against the blind vote.

No need to reply to this.

Kolodio
    Skeith
    and either Digital solitude/party jungle for reasons i have mentioned.

Three only. Will take Digi as your third as that's the first one mentioned.

Ok.

1. Kolido - I believe Kolido is a wolf. I have provided a suss post as evidence beforehand, and there is another reason but I do not wish to disclose this.

2. sKeith - it would be pretty 'contradictory' of me to not put forward sKeith after presenting my arguments against them this afternoon.

3. Valeyard - Valeyard is still on my suspect list due to the original list.

Reasons in quoted post

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Kolido
    Valeyard
    SKeith

Reasons

Kolly, I reckon is in cahoots with Xara, but I trust Necro and he asked not to hit Xara tonight.
    Valeyard has been Wolfe all game
    SKeith based on today's discussions.

A lot of it comes down to the fact I trust Necro and QB, if I'm being honest. If Neceo turns out to be bad, then I go down with that ship, but I trust him based on what I have read

Im not sure about the blind vote Ive a sneaky suspicion the BG is high on the suspect list and want him to have a chance to defend themselves if they are going down. I dont want to say anymore about this but Im against the blind vote.

No need to reply to this.

Whoops should have read before I posted

Whoops should have read before I posted

Hey buddy I said no need to reply cant you read????

Jayop wrote: »
    I know necro put a list a page back of the roles everyone claimed, but could someone add whether they were team village or not after the dead peeps.

I really just want to work out which characters are still alive.

Dead Players
    • Andy125 – wolf (Tigger claims he was Louie from Fat Tony’s gang)
    • Avork – Villager (Tigger claims he was Millhouse)
    • Beakerjoe – Villager (claimed Millhouse) (Tigger claims he was Willie)
    • Drumpot - Villager
    • Loughc - Villager
    • sullivlo - wolf
    • Tigger – Villager - claimed Dr. Hibbert
    • Uriel. - Villager

Is there any chance Andy or Sully would be Sideshowbob or Herman?

I thought we were only told it was vallager/non villager.

Millhouse is no loss. Tigger's role claim makes no sense to me and it's been confusing every aspect of me trying to follow the game. He's claimed doctor, however either he or beakerjoe were lying and both are villagers. Surely Tigger was just taking a gamble but it makes no sense because he could have outed two of the most important villagers in doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

#FFA1

sKeith - for the previous mention of his discussion with Andy.
    Chagan - low poster who I don't think has added much
    Jayop - not added much and has slipped under people's radar, until the realised he was playing

Is there any chance Andy or Sully would be Sideshowbob or Herman?

I thought we were only told it was vallager/non villager.

Millhouse is no loss. Tigger's role claim makes no sense to me and it's been confusing every aspect of me trying to follow the game. He's claimed doctor, however either he or beakerjoe were lying and both are villagers. Surely Tigger was just taking a gamble but it makes no sense because he could have outed two of the most important villagers in doing so.

Afaik, Bob got a kill this morning well after Andy was dead. Sully might have been, but we won't know till the next round of killings, I geuss.

As for Tigger, there is reasons he might have lied about Millhouse. In fact, my guess is he did for a very good reason.

Millhouse is no loss.

54228620.jpg

Poor Millhouse!!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Afaik, Bob got a kill this morning well after Andy was dead. Sully might have been, but we won't know till the next round of killings, I geuss.

As for Tigger, there is reasons he might have lied about Millhouse. In fact, my guess is he did for a very good reason.

For Tigger I'd say it was a case of trying to stir things up to see what peoples reactions would be. It's not the worst ploy but doing so naming the doctor and the groundskeeper make no sense.

The only other thing is that he was telling the truth and BJ was trying to hide the fact he was in fact Willie.

The first is more likely for my money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Kolido would be my priority pick for tonight. I think it's a lynch that either bags us an evil player or gives us info on another.

Valeyard has been under suspicion from his first post pretty much. Had an odd way of defending himself last night too, "I have info but I won't tell you cos you're killing me". Worth lynching if only to allow thoughts be focused elsewhere.

My third pick is hard because there is a block of players that I have no opinion on either way yet. Having just looked through the list, Digital Solitude is the only name that I hasn't made an impression on the game (aside from Jayop who I think is actually too quiet to have an evil role). Hypocritical coming from Mr.Fifteen Posts himself but whatever.

Advertisement