Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

What does a baby have to do to get another bullet around here, I promise ill use it only on Herman, thats right hermie I know who you are and Im coming for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Barney92 wrote: »
    #FFA1

sKeith - for the previous mention of his discussion with Andy.
    Chagan - low poster who I don't think has added much
    Jayop - not added much and has slipped under people's radar, until the realised he was playing

Added nothing so far tbh. Any post I've made has been asking questions and trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Can't argue with being under suspicion given I'm someone who frequently complains about low posters.

I was up to my tits the last few days and I've been distracted by another thread today. I'm trying now to post more because unless I'm really involved posting wise I find it hard to read back page after page of other posts.

That all said, putting 2 low posters in a 3 man suspect list is fairly dodge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Afaik, Bob got a kill this morning well after Andy was dead. Sully might have been, but we won't know till the next round of killings, I geuss.

As for Tigger, there is reasons he might have lied about Millhouse. In fact, my guess is he did for a very good reason.

as i pointed out we will know after the lynch if herman kills or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I also think sKeith should be lynched for not knowing the Lisa needs braces reference.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What does a baby have to do to get another bullet around here, I promise ill use it only on Herman, thats right hermie I know who you are and Im coming for you.

Please dont kill me! I mean, him. Cause I...he...wouldn't like that very much.

:P

Disclaimer: THIS IS A JOKE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

#ffa1

Skeith... is hiding in the middles posts count by posting enough to try and stay under the radar while keeping himself out of the low poster list.

Vale... his posts last night. Although im not voting for him i think he's a wolf

Digi... low poster

I like Kolidio i think he is a good egg. Like an easter egg except nicer.

ffa1

valeyard - From what I've read a lot of flip flopping distracting posting.
    Kolido - as per necro who's the village leader at the moment and I tent to trust him so far.
    Chagan - Weak AF ffa putting two low posters on it. I know it's "accuse your accuser" but it was pretty poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Valeyard . from post #1747 until he gives up and goes dark.

Xcatz . reaction to the reveal. I gave my reasons for wanting to discuss it before revealing, xcatz just said NO.

yoss . lots of filler post, been bide his time until I was brought up . then jumped over a post I made about counting up the max amount of kills in a day because I used Hermans name.
    To explain that, they are in chronoligcal order. I just think you've be waiting to swoop on it. Its such bull

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

#FFA1

Xara - stinks of wolf that I can smell it way over here
    Jayop - Flying under the radar, way too under for my liking
    Valeyard - Just my spidey senses and not got time to go deeper into it right now

• Advertisement

#FFA1

Xara - stinks of wolf that I can smell it way over here
    Jayop - Flying under the radar, way too under for my liking
    Valeyard - Just my spidey senses and not got time to go deeper into it right now

Is he upwind or down wind from you? I believe wolves can smell from nearly 2 miles away....

http://sciencing.com/wolfs-sense-smell-4565769.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jayop wrote: »
    ffa1

Kolido - as per necro who's the village leader at the moment and I tent to trust him so far.
    Chagan - Weak AF ffa putting two low posters on it. I know it's "accuse your accuser" but it was pretty poor.

Hi Jayop, nice of you to pop in? hike down from Millionaires Island was it?

Name mentioned and *poof* you appear!

Actually I had been posting since before Chagan mentioned me.

Read back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

BOOM YOU JUST GOT FLUSHED SON

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

ffa1

Huh? I didn't accuse you, I did the opposite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

#FFA1
    Valeyard . from post #1747 until he gives up and goes dark.

Xcatz . reaction to the reveal. I gave my reasons for wanting to discuss it before revealing, xcatz just said NO.

yoss . lots of filler post, been bide his time until I was brought up . then jumped over a post I made about counting up the max amount of kills in a day because I used Hermans name.
    To explain that, they are in chronoligcal order. I just think you've be waiting to swoop on it. Its such bull

added the ffa marker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Yeah, Jay I'm not sure Chagan included you.

Here Flushwolf. This is the posting from me the from before my name was mentioned.

In fact it strikes me that you two seen me post and thought sure he's not been around much, what an easy target to fill out lists that we really don't know who to put on.

4.50pm
    I know necro put a list a page back of the roles everyone claimed, but could someone add whether they were team village or not after the dead peeps.

I really just want to work out which characters are still alive.

4.58pm
    Is there any chance Andy or Sully would be Sideshowbob or Herman?

I thought we were only told it was vallager/non villager.

Millhouse is no loss. Tigger's role claim makes no sense to me and it's been confusing every aspect of me trying to follow the game. He's claimed doctor, however either he or beakerjoe were lying and both are villagers. Surely Tigger was just taking a gamble but it makes no sense because he could have outed two of the most important villagers in doing so.

4.58pm (after my post)
    #FFA1

sKeith - for the previous mention of his discussion with Andy.
    Chagan - low poster who I don't think has added much
    Jayop - not added much and has slipped under people's radar, until the realised he was playing

BOOM YERSELF

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm actually glad this is the way we decided to go. Mick is making me doubt my direction slightly.

Chagan wrote: »
    Huh? I didn't accuse you, I did the opposite.
    Yeah, Jay I'm not sure Chagan included you.

Ah crap, I meant Barney. Sure aren't I even after quoting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necrominus wrote: »
    Just for the record, I think Xaracatz is a bad lynch today.

I'm still about 5 pages behind and I see you have your reasons, but I think Xara needs to go, she's not contributing anything to the discussion bar one liners like "kolido has to go btw" or somehow confirming that Dottie is Smithers.

All I'd hold against sK is the contradiction gufc brought up, I was a bit flip floppy on the reveal so I'm not stonewalling him yet.

One of Vale, Xara or Kolido are getting my vote tonight, are we announcing votes or going secret for the first while?

FFA

#Notopears

#JusticeforJoe

#whereismythirdbullet

my actual ffa1

Barney - Weak AF ffa putting two low posters on it. I know it's "accuse your accuser" but it was pretty poor.

Sorry Chagan

I'm still about 5 pages behind and I see you have your reasons, but I think Xara needs to go, she's not contributing anything to the discussion bar one liners like "kolido has to go btw" or somehow confirming that Dottie is Smithers.

All I'd hold against sK is the contradiction gufc brought up, I was a bit flip floppy on the reveal so I'm not stonewalling him yet.

One of Vale, Xara or Kolido are getting my vote tonight, are we announcing votes or going secret for the first while?

FFA.

I'm actually glad this is the way we decided to go. Mick is making me doubt my direction slightly.

Sorry dude wasnt having a go but Trigger does stuff that only Triggers no about, not saying he is wrong just saying I don't know what he was up to.
    Still a good reference point to keep the list.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

FFA - will I take those three as your list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Looks like Im on choppinhg block tonight. Necro, I've nothing to say to convince you, I'm a nrv so no big lose to the village anyway.

This big reveal with Xara will be in vain as I've no affiliation with him/her

Xara is my vote fwiw.

Sorry dude wasnt having a go but Trigger does stuff that only Triggers no about, not saying he is wrong just saying I don't know what he was up to.
    Still a good reference point to keep the list.

I'll explain after the lynch what I mean. I dont want to muddy the waters any more than I might already have done.

Kolido wrote: »
    Looks like Im on choppinhg block tonight. Necro, I've nothing to say to convince you, I'm a nrv so no big lose to the village anyway.

This big reveal with Xara will be in vain as I've no affiliation with him/her

Xara is my vote fwiw.

Come on give us 3 and be a pal I dont like to see people messing about with the ffa.

• Advertisement

I'll explain after the lynch what I mean. I dont want to muddy the waters any more than I might already have done.

O **** ya I forget what Im saying at times

Advertisement