Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

FFA !!!

Oh god, how many has Krusty pointed the finger at while i was going through my rehab stage, ooooooohhhhh. I even rambled on about why they were bad oy vey!

And then necro comes along and gives me loads more to go through! How can i pick three from barney kolido (yeah i read back emf at last) xara vale skeith

"Way hey hey"

My three

Kolido- agree with necro, this is our best information lynch
    Skeith - id like to explore the theory on them a bit more
    Barney - still not fully sitting right with me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Kolido wrote: »
    Looks like Im on choppinhg block tonight. Necro, I've nothing to say to convince you, I'm a nrv so no big lose to the village anyway.

This big reveal with Xara will be in vain as I've no affiliation with him/her

Xara is my vote fwiw.

Not a foregone conclusion yet. Give us two more for your FFA and see how it goes.

Come on give us 3 and be a pal I dont like to see people messing about with the ffa.

Ha!!!!!
    FFA

#Notopears

#JusticeforJoe

#whereismythirdbullet

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ha!!!!!

:d I know I know :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looks like Im on choppinhg block tonight. Necro, I've nothing to say to convince you, I'm a nrv so no big lose to the village anyway.

This big reveal with Xara will be in vain as I've no affiliation with him/her

Xara is my vote fwiw.

This reads slightly like "****, they've got me, so I'll try to clear Xara before I go." :p

There's still plenty of time to fight the accusation and, most importantly, provide alternatives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    FFA !!!

Oh god, how many has Krusty pointed the finger at while i was going through my rehab stage, ooooooohhhhh. I even rambled on about why they were bad oy vey!

And then necro comes along and gives me loads more to go through! How can i pick three from barney kolido (yeah i read back emf at last) xara vale skeith

"Way hey hey"

My three

Kolido- agree with necro, this is our best information lynch
    Skeith - id like to explore the theory on them a bit more
    Barney - still not fully sitting right with me

Is there anything specific I can defend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Not a foregone conclusion yet. Give us two more for your FFA and see how it goes.

Whats FFA stand for? :o

Skeith and vale, purely going on evidence from others, which is a bit hypocritical of me.

Barney92 wrote: »

In fairness, that bugged me in a previous existence too. A straight out accusation like Trit gave when he said I was Herman in, like, the first hour, I can deal with. But vague "just a feeling" or "something not sitting right with me" accusations are annoying AF.

Whats FFA stand for? :o

Free For All.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

How many is that QB? We nearly there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

What time is cut off for ffa?

Necrominus wrote: »
    How many is that QB? We nearly there?

13. (I haven't given mine yet though).
    gufc21 wrote: »
    What time is cut off for ffa?

7.30pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

7.30pm.

Do you want to put up a list of who's yet to vote?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

7.30pm.

Neither have I I'll be in on time, promise, crazy day at the plant!

gufc21 wrote: »
    Do you want to put up a list of who's yet to vote?

Digital Solitude
    dottie_lottie
    MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    partyjungle
    quickbeam
    The_Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    y0ssar1an22

There are a few barely online, doubt we will get them all in

Plus, people coming home from work. That's why I suggested leaving it open until 7.30pm. Give everybody time to get online. Still don't expect 100% participation though. But that, in itself, is telling.

Digital Solitude
    dottie_lottie
    MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    partyjungle
    quickbeam
    The_Valeyard
    Xaracatz
    y0ssar1an22

Come on lads get your **** together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney92 wrote: »

Not really, its the slip with the names from yesterday that still doesnt sit right with me. My view if you is linked to others so that's why youre last on list. Intriguingly those others (xara) arent on my list because of necros idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Come on lads get your **** together

still in work. ct filing deadline, its a ****show

• Advertisement

There are a few barely online, doubt we will get them all in

I know it probably seems like I'm focused on you, but there are reasons for this. I don't want you to give up, and you should fight to keep yourself in the game if you're good.

Of course, if you're a filthy wolf - lie down and take it, by all means!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    Not really, its the slip with the names from yesterday that still doesnt sit right with me. My view if you is linked to others so that's why youre last on list. Intriguingly those others (xara) arent on my list because of necros idea

Fair enough. I was very surprised to see I had typed your name rather than Uriel's. Especially since it was something that would so easily be checked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

#FFA1

Xara - Reasons just given, pops in with a one liner every now and then, doesn't point any fingers or ask any questions, just sticks her head in.

Vale - Yesterdays ****show, endless gifs and withheld information. His one post today was another gif. He doesn't seem to have any interest in helping to catch bad guys.

Kolido - Remnant of the opinion I had of EMF. EMF was the first poster who smelled Wolfy to me, so he's been on my list since. My lowest priority of the three after looking at his posts again.

Ah Jesus, Vale is going to appear with more gifs after DS's last post isn't he??

Necrominus wrote: »
    I know it probably seems like I'm focused on you, but there are reasons for this. I don't want you to give up, and you should fight to keep yourself in the game if you're good.

Of course, if you're a filthy wolf - lie down and take it, by all means!

I would fight if you reveal the reasons, how can I defend what I dont know. EMF was reluctant to reveal rolls, not sure what her reasons were. I've been more than straight with everyone. Granted I havent posted a whole lot so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

#FFA1

Vale - Yesterdays ****show, endless gifs and withheld information. His one post today was another gif. He doesn't seem to have any interest in helping to catch bad guys.

giphy.gif

And this thing with Xara is a lost dog, I merely retaliated as he seemed to throw me under the bus to save his own skin.

I would fight if you reveal the reasons, how can I defend what I dont know. EMF was reluctant to reveal rolls, not sure what her reasons were. I've been more than straight with everyone. Granted I havent posted a whole lot so far.

If you look back on my posts right around the time I decided on this course of action, I hope it becomes clear. They would have been around the time that I called you out directly this afternoon - just before that. I won't reveal anything other than that until the lynch votes are revealed.

I'm not just focusing on you because of EMF at this point. I believe there is information to be garnered from this course of action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Hi guys

#FFA

1. Kolido. He's a SK.
    2. Valeyard. Lots of weird posts last night and wanting to be peeked which would be a bit of a waste if innocent. Mentioning wanting to be munched then. Not really sure what that was all about, but not helpful. Don't think he's claimed a good role yet?
    3. Mrs. FD. She's just being really quiet apart from laying into me for a wolf ever since I outed her quietness. That quietness (and then her reaction) btw is my only reason for her.

There's got to be evils hanging in the shadows. But my #1 is a firm evil.

• Advertisement

And this thing with Xara is a lost dog, I merely retaliated as he seemed to throw me under the bus to save his own skin.

What is your role?

Advertisement