Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kolido wrote: »
    Well it seems everything I say is being twisted.

I'm a nrv, Im not saying which one until the game is over. Even if I did, whats to stop someone from counter cliaming it just to get rid of me tonight.

They do that, and you turn out to be innocent, then we get a wolf from your death.

so retro, are you a hipster Mick, playing on a typewriter?

I dont particularly like the word hipster but some might call me that yes :D. Im actually playing on an abacus. Its why my spelling is so bad

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Those who haven't FFA'd yet, I understand Dottie is currently typing and I'm presuming QB and MJ are the same. Not sure who else is online/was online recently

Yoss said he'd be home in an hour and do it. That was at 6.28pm. It gives him two minutes leeway :).

Figure I won't do FFA unless it's a tie-break.

Dunno why Mick hasn't.

FFA

Vale

Most info to be gained I feel.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Those who haven't FFA'd yet, I understand Dottie is currently typing and I'm presuming QB and MJ are the same. Not sure who else is online/was online recently

Well, Valeyard was. Probably still is.

(Cue Valeyard gif)

FFA please mr gif man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'm a nrv, Im not saying which one until the game is over. Even if I did, whats to stop someone from counter cliaming it just to get rid of me tonight.

If somebody counter claims you, and you show to be good, it implicates them. At this point you either don't reveal and die an innocent villager or reveal your role and possibly change the course of the evening's proceedings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

A villager wouldn't counterclaim you, if two people claim the same role, both are dead. One dead NRV and one dead wolf is a good outcome for the village.

Unless of course, we have more beakerjoes.

I said you were the least suspicious in my FFA, you're definitely the most suss now for me, I'd nearly give Xara a get out of jail free card now but low poster is all I could charge Jayop and Chagan with.

A villager wouldn't counterclaim you, if two people claim the same role, both are dead. One dead NRV and one dead wolf is a good outcome for the village.

Unless of course, we have more beakerjoes.

I said you were the least suspicious in my FFA, you're definitely the most suss now for me, I'd nearly give Xara a get out of jail free card now but low poster is all I could charge Jayop and Chagan with.

Unless BJ returns :P

Also cheers for the game lads not sure i'll be here later off out now and im sure hermie will take me out as I know who he/she is

^^ Damnit, jumped in with my "witty" reply before I read your full post :(

• Advertisement

Please, no more BJs or fingering tonight. Not until after the lynch at least!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yoss said he'd be home in an hour and do it. That was at 6.28pm. It gives him two minutes leeway :).

Figure I won't do FFA unless it's a tie-break.

Dunno why Mick hasn't.

Forgot that yeah, sorry y0ss.

Would you mind doing an FFA anyways? I know you're cleared, but wasn't the #Tag so they would be easy to find and aggregate peoples feelings on other posters.

At the very least, you'll be rattling cages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ok

#FFA1

Vale- lots of short responses, not adding much, wanting to use a peek on himself, and constant memeing(?)
    Barney- looked back through his posts, what's the word I'm looking for....oh yeah Watery!
    Kolido- cos he can't even really be bothered to try defending himself! like if your ass is on the line, and your a villy for real and for true, speak up!

phew 4 mins to spare

#FFA

Kolido - because I was suspicious anyway based on what Necro hinted at, and his play since then has cemented it.
    Vale - because he doesn't seem to care, and has made some odd comments.
    Raze - (I'm the only one picking him!!!) because I think he's the best candidate for Hermann for reasons I imentioned earlier.

I dont particularly like the word hipster but some might call me that yes :D. Im actually playing on an abacus. Its why my spelling is so bad

I did not picture you as a hipster! (but then I don't really picture anyone as a hipster, cos you know, ugh!)

ok

#FFA1

Vale- lots of short responses, not adding much, wanting to use a peek on himself, and constant memeing(?)
    Barney- looked back through his posts, what's the word I'm looking for....oh yeah Watery!
    Kolido- cos he can't even really be bothered to try defending himself! like if your ass is on the line, and your a villy for real and for true, speak up!

phew 4 mins to spare

Sorry it was Central European time your 56 minutes late

Sorry it was Central European time your 56 minutes late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Have to laugh at Xara pointing her finger AGAIN at me. I am one of the first to out themselves after a joke went wrong.

No one has counter claimed yet she thinks I am a wolf?
    Her and Jayop sing from similar hymn sheets. I think it was him that was calling me wolfy lol

Okay, I don't think Yoss's will make a difference to those going forward for lynch race. Candidates are:

The_Valeyard
    Kolido
    sKeith

Votes, because I think this can be useful later on too:
    Necrominus Kolido sKeith The_Valeyard
    Lord TSC Kolido The_Valeyard sKeith
    Pter Skeith The_Valeyard Partyjungle
    raze_them_all_ Kolido sKeith Digital Solitude
    A Neurotic Chagan Digital Solitude Nopeare
    Barney92 Skeith Chagan Jayop
    Chagan Kolido The_Valeyard Digital Solitude
    gufc21 Skeith The_Valeyard Digital Solitude
    Jayop The_Valeyard Kolido Barney92
    sKeith The_Valeyard Xaracatz y0ssar1an22
    MrsFlushdraw Xaracatz Jayop The_Valeyard
    tritium Kolido sKeith Barney92
    Kolido Xaracatz sKeith The_Valeyard
    Digital Solitude Xaracatz The_Valeyard Kolido
    Xaracatz Kolido The_Valeyard MrsFlushdraw
    MicksJaguar The_Valeyard
    quickbeam Kolido The_Valeyard raze_them_all_
    dottie_lottie The_Valeyard Barney92 Kolido

Did not participate:
    Nopeare
    partyjungle
    The_Valeyard
    y0ssar1an22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Hi guys

#FFA

1. Kolido. He's a SK.
    2. Valeyard. Lots of weird posts last night and wanting to be peeked which would be a bit of a waste if innocent. Mentioning wanting to be munched then. Not really sure what that was all about, but not helpful. Don't think he's claimed a good role yet?
    3. Mrs. FD. She's just being really quiet apart from laying into me for a wolf ever since I outed her quietness. That quietness (and then her reaction) btw is my only reason for her.

There's got to be evils hanging in the shadows. But my #1 is a firm evil.

As a secondary point, I would like to ask Mrs. FD for some comment on her purported role. Just what she has done for the village kind of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well, Valeyard was. Probably still is.

(Cue Valeyard gif)

FFA please mr gif man?

giphy.gif#28-grid1

Be carefull here lads. vote wisely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Have to laugh at Xara pointing her finger AGAIN at me. I am one of the first to out themselves after a joke went wrong.

No one has counter claimed yet she thinks I am a wolf?
    Her and Jayop sing from similar hymn sheets. I think it was him that was calling me wolfy lol

Eh - great minds! I just posted to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

When is lynch time?

What happens next guys? I don't think I've ever participated in an FFA before so if you'd like to enlighten me....

Our three candidates should use the last 90 minutes to defend themselves as best they can. I've voted, but I can always change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Don't mind being raced. that FFA chart will be plenty useful.

When is lynch time?

9pm. Why should we not lynch you?

Necrominus wrote: »
    What happens next guys? I don't think I've ever participated in an FFA before so if you'd like to enlighten me....

You vote for one of the three in the race. You don't say who you're voting for though.

Candidates can use the time to defend themselves.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Don't mind being raced. that FFA chart will be plenty useful.

Same question. Why should we not lynch you?

Advertisement