Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I already have my vote for kolo but vale is begging to be lynched

Its very suspicious.

Vale I hate you sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I already have my vote for kolo but vale is begging to be lynched

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

necro, if you read the pages my posts are posted on, and not just the posts, you will see that there is a conversation going on that I am adding to. Yeah, sure, there is fluff on day 0, which is were you grabbed my posts from.
    I was for the reveal, but then after thinking about it for TEN minutes, some issues started to appear with it. every issue i posted was valid and needed to be discussed before a full reveal, as it would be insane for the village to do a full reveal without clarifying the points I brought up.
    QB also brought up a bad idea for a simpsons 4 which i also mulled over and said, thats a crazy idea, and qb had said she had been thinking about it all weekend, i went wolf. i voiced my issues with this and registered my vote first thing next morning for qb, i couldn't catch up again until after the thread was closed, speed was insane. ask the mods for chronological order to QBs lynch results. I'd be very surprised if I wasn't first in.

I later apologised to qb for this. review her plan. it was nuts. but i think the falisy was that she believe like many that all simpsons needed to die, not just one..

thats my longest post ever^

Ah am not really Raz, just sick of stupid accusations, so if im going out, and I most definitely right now 100% villager, good guy, im going to have my fun before I go.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necrominus wrote: »
    I realise this looks bad for Vale. I am torn what to do myself. Quickbeam, thoughts?
    I have a plan. I'm sticking with it.

Stick to your plan.

• Advertisement

A Neurotic wrote: »
    An interesting little list of itself (removed yoss as at least he'd given apologies)

Are you sure you arent a wolf, it rained earlier and your beginging to smell quite hairy

In fairness, this was coming since the formulation of the list. Two of the three remaining names on the list are up here.

The third will swing tomorrow I expect.

#FollowtheList

Hopefully the other isnt taken out.

O wait which list agiain :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Im torn as well. I have my vote in for keith ages ago tbh but vale is all over the shop. The way keith disappeared for the day completely and offered no defence means he is evil as far as I'm concerned (coupled with his fluff posting). I think we have 2 badies there.... is one the sk? And more pertinently is one herman?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

visitors here at the mo. gimme a few mins. waiting for them to leave

Its very suspicious.

Vale I hate you sometimes.

How about we make a dealz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Kolido wrote: »
    Well it seems everything I say is being twisted.

I'm a nrv, Im not saying which one until the game is over. Even if I did, whats to stop someone from counter cliaming it just to get rid of me tonight.

Why counterclaim an nrv kolodo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    necro, if you read the pages my posts are posted on, and not just the posts, you will see that there is a conversation going on that I am adding to. Yeah, sure, there is fluff on day 0, which is were you grabbed my posts from.
    I was for the reveal, but then after thinking about it for TEN minutes, some issues started to appear with it. every issue i posted was valid and needed to be discussed before a full reveal, as it would be insane for the village to do a full reveal without clarifying the points I brought up.
    QB also brought up a bad idea for a simpsons 4 which i also mulled over and said, thats a crazy idea, and qb had said she had been thinking about it all weekend, i went wolf. i voiced my issues with this and registered my vote first thing next morning for qb, i couldn't catch up again until after the thread was closed, speed was insane. ask the mods for chronological order to QBs lynch results. I'd be very surprised if I wasn't first in.

I later apologised to qb for this. review her plan. it was nuts. but i think the falisy was that she believe like many that all simpsons needed to die, not just one..

That's fair. I'm not giving you a pass, but you are by far the least wolfy of the 3 up for the chop in my opinion.

Ah vote vale either a wolf or not helpfull villager. surely an easy chioice. we will have to lynch him tomoro either way i suspect

sKeith wrote: »

Nope. Knew only one needed to die to make me vulnerable again.

I can see why my idea was seen as crazy, and it did have its downsides. But I still think it had merits too. You'd have four goodies to rally around instead of just one.

SK - You earned brownie points for me with your FFA. At the time Vale was leading, and you included him. However, Kolido was second and Digi was close behind - you could have voted for either of them in the hope of saving yourself from the race. That you didn't do this shoves you slightly towards the good end of the scale for me. I don't have you close to cleared yet, but it's a start.

So, this is my plan.

If enough players agree not to run me tonight. (Ill probably be killed by Herman shortly afterwards, so..... i could help the village, if the village doesnt lynch me tonight and lets Herman do it, it would save the rest of the village + im close to death, so what ye got to loose?

Take me out of the running (if enough players agree) and at 8.59, I will reveal my position in this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote:
    SK - You earned brownie points for me with your FFA. At the time Vale was leading, and you included him. However, Kolido was second and Digi was close behind - you could have voted for either of them in the hope of saving yourself from the race. That you didn't do this shoves you slightly towards the good end of the scale for me. I don't have you close to cleared yet, but it's a start.

So.....vale isn't on his team but kolido or digi is?

Ah am not really Raz, just sick of stupid accusations, so if im going out, and I most definitely right now 100% villager, good guy, im going to have my fun before I go.

Others might have thought your play last night wolfy, I actually didn't. When you engaged me in discussion something ticked over in my mind. Hence my change of tack today.

This ****show this evening though... back to my original thoughts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Take me out of the running (if enough players agree) and at 8.59, I will reveal my position in this game.

Herman

So, this is my plan.

If enough players agree not to run me tonight. (Ill probably be killed by Herman shortly afterwards, so..... i could help the village, if the village doesnt lynch me tonight and lets Herman do it, it would save the rest of the village + im close to death, so what ye got to loose?

How are you so sure Hermann would take you out tonight? Will what you reveal to him be dangerous to him?

I actually think I know what your secret is.

has necro been cleared of anything yet?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    How are you so sure Hermann would take you out tonight? Will what you reveal to him be dangerous to him?

Well, he is gotta be sick of my gifs by now. So pretty sure im on a hitlist.

No.

Not even close.

No.

was going back through posts (before visitors arrived), only got upto about 12pm today but he has accused about 8 different people.

could be genuine villager looking to ruffle a few feathers or possibly wolf trying to sling mud to see what sticks.

was going back through posts (before visitors arrived), only got upto about 12pm today but he has accused about 8 different people.

could be genuine villager looking to ruffle a few feathers or possibly wolf trying to sling mud to see what sticks.

Only my death will prove it is the former

True. That "list" was getting longer and longer.

I would ask you to not get distracted from current events. I have already said should I survive tonight and the morning, you should lynch me tomorrow. Stick with me for now.

Im voting either sKeith or Kolido

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Would you recommend leaving him off the ffa then?

• Advertisement

I would ask you to not get distracted from current events. I have already said should I survive tonight and the morning, you should lynch me tomorrow. Stick with me for now.

why lynch you tomorrow?

Advertisement