Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

How about we make a dealz?

I'm all for brown envelopes, no interest until I get some cold hard cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

gufc21 wrote: »
    Would you recommend leaving him off the ffa then?

Or would you recommend voting for him?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Would you recommend leaving him off the ffa then?

No, because he didn't give a serious answer to the question of why Hermann would munch him tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    No, because he didn't give a serious answer to the question of why Hermann would munch him tonight.

i cant give that answer without revealing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

why lynch you tomorrow?

Because, unless you believe me and I survive, my power comes into affect. Unless I can somehow use it to prove who I am, then I'm only going to be a distraction. But that won't happen I expect as I'll be dead either by 10 tonight or 10 am in the morning.

• Advertisement

Or would you recommend voting for him?

He's keen that we do - but is that for the good of the village or the good of the wolves? I dunno. He's not currently who my vote is on though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

people i am leaning towards thus far....

necro for all the accusations.

jayop for all his surprisingly low post count coupled with post 2139, where is is happy to follow unconfirmed necro from above

still subject to change

So one uptake on my offer? Okie dokie.

people i am leaning towards thus far....

necro for all the accusations.

jayop for all his surprisingly low post count coupled with post 2139, where is is happy to follow unconfirmed necro from above

still subject to change

I'm fine with that. Just stick with the plan. The plan is good - ask the confirmed villager

i cant give that answer without revealing.

Are you team village? Would you sacrifice yourself for this glorious town of Springfield? Will you reveal what you know if you survive the lynch even if you remain in the race?

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm fine with that. Just stick with the plan. The plan is good - ask the confirmed villager

whats the plan?

Vale, if you're hinting what I think you're hinting then I don't understand why you won't say it.

Are you team village?
    yes
    Would you sacrifice yourself for this glorious town of Springfield?
    could lie and say yes, but the way this game has gone since day one, no.
    Will you reveal what you know if you survive the lynch even if you remain in the race?

Havent decided.

sKeith wrote: »
    #FFA1
    Valeyard . from post #1747 until he gives up and goes dark.

Xcatz . reaction to the reveal. I gave my reasons for wanting to discuss it before revealing, xcatz just said NO.

yoss . lots of filler post, been bide his time until I was brought up . then jumped over a post I made about counting up the max amount of kills in a day because I used Hermans name.
    To explain that, they are in chronoligcal order. I just think you've be waiting to swoop on it. Its such bull

added the ffa marker

someone asked to go thru your posts, give their thoughts. i did and picked out the 4 that stood out to me. there was no me biding my time

Ok im not voting vale right now... mind made up on that. Still on keith and unless someone wants to put an argument for Kol in one post i wont be changing it. To busy in work to change it.

I'm not voting Vale either

Necrominus wrote: »
    I don't think any of the other players should name themselves either. This is the exception.

what was the exception you were referring to?

Ok im not voting vale right now... mind made up on that. Still on keith and unless someone wants to put an argument for Kol in one post i wont be changing it. To busy in work to change it.

Kolido has been accused by somebody who we think knows for sure..... If Kolido is a villager then we have another guaranteed baddie in the one doing the accusing.

Gratitude please, for using "accused" and not any other word :)

what was the exception you were referring to?

Kolido to save themselves. It's crucial.

* to busy to search through posts

• Advertisement

Kolido has been accused by somebody who we think knows for sure..... If Kolido is a villager then we have another guaranteed baddie in the one doing the accusing.

so who fingered kolido?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

So, this is my plan.

If enough players agree not to run me tonight. (Ill probably be killed by Herman shortly afterwards, so..... i could help the village, if the village doesnt lynch me tonight and lets Herman do it, it would save the rest of the village + im close to death, so what ye got to loose?

Take me out of the running (if enough players agree) and at 8.59, I will reveal my position in this game.

Hermann won't be killing anybody if he's lynched this evening.

So kolido is being accused by necro? Who says that they have a plan/idea type thing? That if kol os good then xara is evil... faded memory but is that the jist of what it was?

so who fingered kolido?

Ah here!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

im not moving from vale. either he's herman or nelson.

i don't care if its a swing vote!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

So, this is my plan.

If enough players agree not to run me tonight. (Ill probably be killed by Herman shortly afterwards, so..... i could help the village, if the village doesnt lynch me tonight and lets Herman do it, it would save the rest of the village + im close to death, so what ye got to loose?

Take me out of the running (if enough players agree) and at 8.59, I will reveal my position in this game.

You're herman arent you

And i reckon kolido is the other sk

So kolido is being accused by necro? Who says that they have a plan/idea type thing? That if kol os good then xara is evil... faded memory but is that the jist of what it was?

It's not just that. There's more.

On the Vale statement....

In what scenario is it bad for us to lynch a charactor?

In what scenario is it bad/good for herman to do so?

Obviously, the wolves would benefit from killing nelson, but is there any other scenario its bad/good for them to kill a character?

I duno im just thinking he's full of **** now and we're buying it... ugh, this game.

• Advertisement

the info garnshed will be enough to satify me.

Advertisement