Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Still don't have a clue why Vale was playing around so much. Trying to be lynched before turned, in order to help team village as much as possible?

In any case, I'm guessing we have to lynch Vale by default next turn, or risk bolstering the wolf ranks.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ill explain why i didnt tomorrow

Is it your a wolf and you are going to kill me tonight :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

As my understanding events happen at the same time. Only sudden things like Maggi bullets are considered there own stage. And with that Herman is dead at the cost of necro probably a fair trade as Herman only got to take out one of us.

Necro shall be missed but his sacrifice shall not be in vein

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mod- not to put you under pressure, super chill like, can we have the votes?!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So, Necro confirmed a goodie means that Nopeare is a goodie too.

Nopeare was in doubt because the only "proof" we had that he really was Ned was that Necro said he was preached to first and we didn't know whether Necro was to be trusted then.

Welcome to the club Nopeare.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Still don't have a clue why Vale was playing around so much. Trying to be lynched before turned, in order to help team village as much as possible?

In any case, I'm guessing we have to lynch Vale by default next turn, or risk bolstering the wolf ranks.

tenor.gif

But he said he DIDN'T want to be lynched. He wanted off the race altogether. Said he'd reveal if he was taken off. I just put it down to Vale enjoying causing confusion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

VOTING RESULTS:

Kolido (10) : Necrominus, Lord TSC, raze them all, tritium, Xaracatz, quickbeam, dottie lottie, The Valeyard, Digital Solitude, Chagan
    The Valeyard (7) : sKeith, MrsFlushdraw, Kolido, MicksJaguar, Barney92, Nopeare, Jayop
    sKeith (2) : Gufc21, Petr
    Xaracatz (1) : Kolido
    Necrominus (1) : y0ssar1an22

Did not vote (1) : Deleted User

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Disagree will explain tomorrow.

Can any clarify why kolido got to kill during lynch.

MODS if kolido was herman why did he get his kill before lynch took place. I call BS on that. Rules very cleary state after the lynch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    VOTING RESULTS:

Kolido (10) : Necrominus, Lord TSC, raze them all, tritium, Xaracatz, quickbeam, dottie lottie, The Valeyard, Digital Solitude, Chagan
    The Valeyard (7) : sKeith, MrsFlushdraw, Kolido, MicksJaguar, Barney92, Nopeare, Jayop

Ahem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    VOTING RESULTS:

well that doesnt look gteat for me :p

Is it your a wolf and you are going to kill me tonight :p

I hope your alive tomorrow

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro said that killing Kolodo over Xara would help with something but I didn't get what. I felt others did though? Is it time to unveil that?

My death would have saved the village

Although.......

I'm not converted yet. When the wolves munch me, And I change, well......GM has to announce it. Until then. ......im a villager.

well that doesnt look gteat for me :p

tenor.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

?

Lisa needs braces.

Qb can you throw up the liist of players who didnt put Vale on the ffa please if it isnt any trouble

So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

So game is Nelson, was going to let himself hang. Now he knows he will be munched by wolves so came out so the village know he will be turned? Am I getting that right vale?

quickbeam wrote: »
    But he said he DIDN'T want to be lynched. He wanted off the race altogether. Said he'd reveal if he was taken off. I just put it down to Vale enjoying causing confusion.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Necro said that killing Kolodo over Xara would help with something but I didn't get what. I felt others did though? Is it time to unveil that?

Xara should be the one to explain, I guess. But as Kolido was bad, she's gotta be good.

So game is Nelson, was going to let himself hang. Now he knows he will be munched by wolves so came out so the village know he will be turned? Am I getting that right vale?

tenor.gif

As my understanding events happen at the same time. Only sudden things like Maggi bullets are considered there own stage. And with that Herman is dead at the cost of necro probably a fair trade as Herman only got to take out one of us.

Necro shall be missed but his sacrifice shall not be in vein

Herman Hermann is a veteran, and all the shooting sparks his PTSD. He shoots one citizen every evening AFTER the lynch

From op.... herman shoots after the lynch, if kol was herman and got kill before the lynch i call bs on that. We lost 2 villagers (one priest) through mod kills already. Necro should not have died if by hermons hand

tenor.gif

I figured you were probably Nelson when you posted the meme of him and Marge. What I still don't get is why you couldn't just say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

gufc21 wrote: »
    Disagree will explain tomorrow.

Can any clarify why kolido got to kill during lynch.

MODS if kolido was herman why did he get his kill before lynch took place. I call BS on that. Rules very cleary state after the lynch

Technically youre right once a) its true hes nelson and b) he doesnt stay long enough for a twofer to be an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Qb can you throw up the liist of players who didnt put Vale on the ffa please if it isnt any trouble

Myself, Neurotic, RTA and Trit of those who gave FFAs. I think.

I figured you were probably Nelson when you posted the meme of him and Marge. What I still don't get is why you couldn't just say.

Character is to play school bully and have a mean streak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

RIP Necro, you led us well. That Kolido kill is nice, gets Herman out of the picture and moves a couple of people further towards being trustworthy.

He gave it away last night, wolves probably spotted it hence the ffa results might e interesting

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Xara should be the one to explain, I guess. But as Kolido was bad, she's gotta be good.

Fair enough.mdont fully understand but trust you :)

Advertisement