Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    VOTING RESULTS:

Kolido (10) : Necrominus, Lord TSC, raze them all, tritium, Xaracatz, quickbeam, dottie lottie, The Valeyard, Digital Solitude, Chagan
    The Valeyard (7) : sKeith, MrsFlushdraw, Kolido, MicksJaguar, Barney92, Nopeare, Jayop
    sKeith (2) : Gufc21, Petr
    Xaracatz (1) : Kolido
    Necrominus (1) : y0ssar1an22

Did not vote (1) : Deleted User

For clarity sake - who did Kolido vote for? Vale or Xara? (He's listed under both).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pter wrote: »
    There is a scenario where we could think you are converted but you wouldnt be......but i dont really see a benefit in that for the baddies....i think you are right and we should indeed focus elsewhere......

Although.....can we actually verify you are indeed Nelson? We are only going on your own word for it, even if you did lay it up in advance.

Well, only way I'm needed is not to waste a lynch until I turn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A player has asked a question about the lynch/SK kill.

The lynch and SK kill happen at the same time. This is this case in this game and games before this.

In this game there is no SK kill (from Herman Hermann) at lynch time if there is a failed or missed lynch.

Tonight there was a lynch, Herman got the kill.

The rules say after the kill gm... im sorry but its plain as day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Lynching me is now pointless until converted.

I am now a villager. Focus on actual wolves and not could be wolves.

And no,

Memes continue

tenor.gif

Hes actually right here for the moment. If we lynch him we lose a (current) villager and then they munch 1 for a net -2. If we wait till hes turned they miss a munch kill and we lynch an ex villager for net -1 on current position. Gets more complicated in the end game though when the twofer effect begins to matter

For now nelsons in detention

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry for hounding you then, Xara. Glad to have you in team goody (short of another claim).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Math is the best way to convince me of stuff.

Xaracatz wrote: »

2. DottieLottie ? confirmed as Smithers on the second night (with a saucy gi toof!)

What confused me at first about the Dottie / Smithers thing was how you'd know her actual role. I figured Wiggam would only be told good / evil and no role, so how could you know she was really Smithers.

Then I figured you were probably told she was good, and figured if she was good she'd hardly lie about her role, so that's how you could confirm it.

But now you're saying that you were actually told her role all along?

Sorry for taking so long to catch on to you :)

Where's my apologies?

OK once the BG protects Xara tongight we will get 3 more peeks so I say we go with those that didnt put Vale on the FFA

I think we can all agree that i am Spartacus.

QB, you can be homercles.

16788756_325357127861046_7929905926578896896_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Where's my apologies?

Im really sorry you gave yourself away as Nelson and we have to be lynched at some stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote: »
    What confused me at first about the Dottie / Smithers thing was how you'd know her actual role. I figured Wiggam would only be told good / evil and no role, so how could you know she was really Smithers.

Then I figured you were probably told she was good, and figured if she was good she'd hardly lie about her role, so that's how you could confirm it.

I assume it was due to the announcement of wiggums suped up powers following "the bj incident"

Im really sorry you gave yourself away as Nelson and we have to be lynched at some stage

I forgive you

Pter wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that i am Spartacus.

QB, you can be homercles.

16788756_325357127861046_7929905926578896896_n.jpg

Another role claim? Ye are all coming out tonight :P

tritium wrote: »
    Hes actually right here for the moment. If we lynch him we lose a (current) villager and then they munch 1 for a net -2. If we wait till hes turned they miss a munch kill and we lynch an ex villager for net -1 on current position. Gets more complicated in the end game though when the twofer effect begins to matter

For now nelsons in detention

tenor.gif

Ya he is right but its a cluster feck, I was trying to imply kolidio was good and was hoping the baddies would take him out so we would have saved all the hassle and got a few things done tongiht

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

So that gives us 5 all but confirmed villagers?

QB
    Xara
    Nopeare (Through Necro verifiying his claim)
    Lord
    Dottie

That's a handy little block to have working together, coupled with any Simpsons family members that may still be alive. We also have Valeyard for another while too (if he's being truthful).

I forgive you

*internet hugs*

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Another role claim? Ye are all coming out tonight :P

Nah just a meme. Couldnt find any actual Spartacus Simpsons memes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya he is right but its a cluster feck, I was trying to imply kolidio was good and was hoping the baddies would take him out so we would have saved all the hassle and got a few things done tongiht

What are you on about?

Hermon shouldn't have gotten a kill... kolido should have reduced the kill rate. Nelson would then be killed in a munch by 2 wolves reducing the kill rate

*internet hugs*

Awwwwwww

If I turn I'm munching you.

• Advertisement

Chagan wrote: »

QB
    Xara
    Lord
    Dottie

That's a handy little block to have working together, coupled with any Simpsons family members that may still be alive. We also have Valeyard for another while too (if he's being truthful).

Sorry to be the party pooper, but only QB and Nopeare are confirmed. None of the others are verified.

Xars revelation, which great if true, doesnt present us with much new info apart from Lord being good - and Xar and Lord could be working together as baddies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

QB
    Xara
    Lord
    Dottie

Did I miss where we confirmed Lord?

I presume we'll be notified if Vale is turned? Mods, can you clarify?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Yeah - I got the actual roles by then due to the extra powers. Loved the crayon remark! :)

I've been trying to catch hidden evils, but if I get my peek tomorrow morning, I'm open to bribery suggestions.

gufc21 wrote: »
    What are you on about?

Hermon shouldn't have gotten a kill... kolido should have reduced the kill rate. Nelson would then be killed in a munch by 2 wolves reducing the kill rate

I didnt know he was Hermon if im being honest, I thought he was bad so was hoping hermon or one of the other bad teams would kill him for us while we lynched Vale

I guess what im saying, to no-ones surprise, is that i have doubts.

QB
    Xara
    Lord
    Dottie

In theory one of, Lordy, Dottie and sKeith could be the Alpha. We have two dead evils from mafia teams (Andy & Sully) - if we were lucky it was one from each team and therefore any peeks after Sully's death were 100% accurate. But if they were both from the same team, the other team would still have a full quota and their Alpha would continue to remain un-peekable?

Or, did I miss where it was confirmed they were from separate teams?

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Did I miss where we confirmed Lord?

I presume we'll be notified if Vale is turned? Mods, can you clarify?

Xara, claiming to be Wiggum, says she checked me tonight and I was confirmed as good.

I'm guessing, if the bodyguard is alive, Xara is priority tonight yeah?

Xara, claiming to be Wiggum, says she checked me tonight and I was confirmed as good.

Which will be great when we get Xar confirmed.

I think that only happens if real Wiggum steps up (please dont).

I'm guessing, if the bodyguard is alive, Xara is priority tonight yeah?

Yes. Xara is priority for Willie!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

In theory one of, Lordy, Dottie and sKeith could be the Alpha. We have two dead evils from mafia teams (Andy & Sully) - if we were lucky it was one from each team and therefore any peeks after Sully's death were 100% accurate. But if they were both from the same team, the other team would still have a full quota and their Alpha would continue to remain un-peekable?

Or, did I miss where it was confirmed they were from separate teams?

except Xara didn't confirm I'm good, she confirmed I'm smithers

Advertisement