Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

I didnt know he was Hermon if im being honest, I thought he was bad so was hoping hermon or one of the other bad teams would kill him for us while we lynched Vale

I also wanted to confirm Vale to a point too and catch any wolves who didnt put him in the FFA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Pter wrote: »
    Sorry to be the party pooper, but only QB and Nopeare are confirmed. None of the others are verified.

Xars revelation, which great if true, doesnt present us with much new info apart from Lord being good - and Xar and Lord could be working together as baddies.

It's possible, but I don't see how she could have been so confident of Kolido being Herman if she was not specifically told it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    In theory one of, Lordy, Dottie and sKeith could be the Alpha. We have two dead evils from mafia teams (Andy & Sully) - if we were lucky it was one from each team and therefore any peeks after Sully's death were 100% accurate. But if they were both from the same team, the other team would still have a full quota and their Alpha would continue to remain un-peekable?

Or, did I miss where it was confirmed they were from separate teams?

Would Andy really out Sully as Moe. And dangle her as a 2 for 1 village kill to the other bad teams?

Would Andy really out Sully as Moe. And dangle her as a 2 for 1 village kill to the other bad teams?

Most likely reducing his team down to 1 after 1 day

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

except Xara didn't confirm I'm good, she confirmed I'm smithers

Yeah, was typing that before I read that Xara got extra power to actually know the role.

So, presume she knows the role of Lordy too?

I'm happy with a confirmed good list of:

QB
    Nopeare
    Xara
    Dottie
    Lordy

With a pretty sure good list of:
    Vale (for now)
    Trit
    MrsF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'm out. Sick of the mods changing the rules mid game. Its the 3rd time its affected me for the negative. I have not asked to be mod killed so the badies will have to kill me. Not going to reveal my role.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't think I've been peeked before, so flattered!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Chagan wrote: »
    It's possible, but I don't see how she could have been so confident of Kolido being Herman if she was not specifically told it.

Yeah it would have to be quick editing.......24 mins between the lynch and her post.

Hmmmm im not as convinced of the theory as i once was, but still not dropping it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I don't think I've been peeked before, so flattered!

I'd say your a good peak alright

• Advertisement

I'd say your a good peak alright

BOOM YOU JUST GOT VALED SON

Yeah it would have to be quick editing.......24 mins between the lynch and her post.

Hmmmm im not as convinced of the theory as i once was, but still not dropping it yet.

It's been long before that tbf. There has been a hint dropped here and there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Drawing quick attention to the notice above there's site wide Matinence between 5am and 9am tomorrow, and these things can sometimes stretch longer than expected, so don't rely on there being discussion tomorrow morning.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    All the mayhem really sobered Chief Wiggum up. He's now even more determined than ever to find the criminals and is going to start doing morning investigations in addition to his night investigations. He will also investigate more thoroughly and will learn the roles of all players except Nelson, Grampa, Mr. Burns and Krusty. These will show as unclear.

Okay, missed that first time around.

Pete, you're dsicrediting a lot of stuff, and remaining skeptical, which is healthy but do you have any alternative theories, or just a skeptical mind?

My votes for peeking are Aneurotic, Barney,

gufc21 wrote: »
    I'm out. Sick of the mods changing the rules mid game. Its the 3rd time its affected me for the negative. I have not asked to be mod killed so the badies will have to kill me. Not going to reveal my role.

Aww, Guffy, it's hard being a mod. What you intended in your head isn't always worded perfectly in the OP. In my experience they (not just current mods, but all mods) tend to be as balanced as they can. Give them a break. Come play again.

Tony isn't listed on that list of people who'd show as unclear, so can we say that's cause he's defo dead?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Tony isn't listed on that list of people who'd show as unclear, so can we say that's cause he's defo dead?

Good spot. Why would the Rich Alpha Mr Burns be included but Italian Alpha Tony not be?

Though it would mean Andy and Sully WERE on the same team, if Andy was Louie (as Tigger said) and Sully was Tony.

Lord TSC wrote: »

It could mean that Andy (he was the only baddie dead at that stage iirc) was a member of the Italian mafia. That would mean Tony was vulnerable to peeks again.

• Advertisement

I vote peek Mick and Barney

Pete, you're dsicrediting a lot of stuff, and remaining skeptical, which is healthy but do you have any alternative theories, or just a skeptical mind?

Thats a fair point.

Theory 1: There is an alpha hiding in the low posters. I have said this since day 0 and think we need to follow the plan Mick (IIRC) proposed to peek and lynch low posters.

Theory 2: Follow the FFA votes. Can we use the Wiggum reveal (again, ill be sceptical of it, but we would be silly to ignore it) to narrow down some suspects based on this handy post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Aww, Guffy, it's hard being a mod. What you intended in your head isn't always worded perfectly in the OP. In my experience they (not just current mods, but all mods) tend to be as balanced as they can. Give them a break. Come play again.

It was mentioned plenty of times in the thread both last night and tonight. It could have been corrected. It may not have been what they meant but thems the rules, its what we're playing by so role with them.

I dont want to detract from the evil hunt so wont be discussing it further. Good luck villys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Yeah, was typing that before I read that Xara got extra power to actually know the role.

So, presume she knows the role of Lordy too?

I'm happy with a confirmed good list of:

QB
    Nopeare
    Xara
    Dottie
    Lordy

With a pretty sure good list of:
    Vale (for now)
    Trit
    MrsF

Yep - I didn't say the specific role as let's see if a baddie tries to claim it. But definitively Lordy is good - same as Dottie.

I'm a little suspicious of gufc now tbh, in terms of this might be a handy excuse to go radio silent and hope people forget about him....

tritium wrote: »

Second on my hit list.

You were so wrong. Unebelievablely wrong. It's rare I get to say it while not in the deadroom

So....

tenor.gif

Thats a fair point.

Theory 1: There is an alpha hiding in the low posters. I have said this since day 0 and think we need to follow the plan Mick (IIRC) proposed to peek and lynch low posters.

Theory 2: Follow the FFA votes. Can we use the Wiggum reveal (again, ill be sceptical of it, but we would be silly to ignore it) to narrow down some suspects based on this handy post

Want to clarify on point 1 - i dont want to do this to the exclusion of an obvious target, should we ferret someone out.

Peek Mick.

reasons?

• Advertisement

reasons?

cos I wanna peek!

Advertisement