Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

O god please dont waste a peek on me, there is info on thread pointing to wolves and we decide.

Vale comes out as Nelson does it not stand to reason the wolves wouldnt put him in the ffas

*yes mick that sounds perfectly reasonable but we will peek you anyways as well why the **** not*I

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So Mick, who would you peek?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

reasons?

really though cos you're very involved but we've no idea if it's warranted. Barney was in my FFA so that's why I wanna have a peep at him

Xara should only reveal if you're evil

VALE thinks I wanted him on the wolf teams but also tried to hang him and have him shot which I dont remember the shot thing tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

O god please dont waste a peek on me, there is info on thread pointing to wolves and we decide.

Vale comes out as Nelson does it not stand to reason the wolves wouldnt put him in the ffas

*yes mick that sounds perfectly reasonable but we will peek you anyways as well why the **** not*I

Who would you peek?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »

Those who left Vale off the FFAs the lower posters skaiting by, anyone who would give us some info

But AN and Barney off the top of my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Those who left Vale off the FFAs the lower posters skaiting by, anyone who would give us some info

Not to be too defensive, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who had no idea Vale had come out as Nelson by the time we were doing the FFA? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I didn't have vale in my ffas. I put mine up as one of the first. Explained why. When vale started going off the rails to be lynch I was considering changing my vote but it would be seen as opportunistic. I'd look at who had him there that gave no good reasoning tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

really though cos you're very involved but we've no idea if it's warranted. Barney was in my FFA so that's why I wanna have a peep at him

Xara should only reveal if you're evil

SKeith and PartyJungle were in my FFA alongside Kol.

With SK and Kol gone, i wanna peek PJ in line with my low posters buzz, and Mick because Milhouse jumped off a cliff.

3orifgsLs1urLpbz5C.webp

My votes for peeking are Aneurotic, Barney,
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    Who would you peek?

Am I on some semi ignore function :pac:

• Advertisement

let's go halfsies, you and barnabus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pter wrote: »
    SKeith and PartyJungle were in my FFA alongside Kol.

With SK and Kol gone, i wanna peek PJ in line with my low posters buzz, and Mick because Milhouse jumped off a cliff.

The above is also why i didnt have Vale in my FFAs - i voted before he went off on one, and didnt cop her was Nelson anyway.

I'll look through a few things when its chilled or ive chilled and see if we have any patterns in the info we have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

VALE thinks I wanted him on the wolf teams but also tried to hang him and have him shot which I dont remember the shot thing tbh

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Actually maybe not AN he put nopeare up who came out as someone??? so probably missed the vale relieve aswell

Have we looked at Tritium yet?

Try not to (lol)

The only way Trit is bad is if AVork or BJ were Krusty or the real Krusty didnt come out to say he was lying

but no I don't believe so, beyond his claim to be Krusty we know nada

In terms of post numbers, at the end of day 2 this game is already the 4th biggest game of ww!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'd rather you peaked someone who might be evil than me folks. Go ahead though, it'll just clear my name I suppose.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Honestly, I've been working on the assumption Mick was on the level.

On the other hand, while I Ffa'd Vale, it was nothing to do with the Nelson thing. I didn't cop that till quite late.

I'd be more inclined to call for peeks on the low level posters, simply cause they are harder to get reads on, as opposed to someone who posts loads so we have more to go on. If there are innocent villagers in the low level posters list, they really need to kick on posting for the good of the village.

Best of luck guys. Use your peak wisely in the morning Xara :)

guys, it's bed time for me, hopefully we're not locked out of boards for two long in the morn. Mick I look forward to your overnight ramblings. Adieu for now fellow villagers

I'd be more inclined to call for peeks on the low level posters, simply cause they are harder to get reads on, as opposed to someone who posts loads so we have more to go on. If there are innocent villagers in the low level posters list, they really need to kick on posting for the good of the village.

actually I kind of agree with this

guys, it's bed time for me, hopefully we're not locked out of boards for two long in the morn. Mick I look forward to your overnight ramblings. Adieu for now fellow villagers

Oh yeah...

POSSIBLE OUTAGE BETWEEN 5-9AM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'd suggest peaking Neurotic, RTA, Jayop, Chagan or Yosser. I don't have much evidence against any of them, but the majority of the rest of the players I'm happy enough with.

Can someone do a post count.

Well, I enjoyed the game today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Am I on some semi ignore function :pac:

Did someone say something? :pac: Sorry - my bad - didn't see that.

Well, I had A Neurotic down for my peek. If the village wants Micks, I'll go Micks. Can do tomorrow by 9am. I is going to bed now. I might have a 912 call to answer tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Can someone do a post count.

Now I really have to go!!

MicksJaguar 213
    quickbeam 192
    The_Valeyard 181
    dottie_lottie 166
    gufc21 143
    tritium 115
    Pter 84
    raze_them_all_ 81