Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Tigger wrote: »
    lol
    if we all reveal at once its not going to be 50 50
    at worst it will ne 66-33 might even be 80-20

maggie gets to eliminate 2 wolves straight away from the definite list
    so its 22-6 before they munch

that 6 will have less kills as soon as we hit the serial killers or eliminate a team
    they aren't one team so thy will also double target which will drop the kill rate and therehas to be as many of them on one team and no other teams left for a wolf win so its a lot more complicated than trit thinks

There's no guarantee Maggie would get the wolves of the duplicate claims though. She might get 1 innocent and 1 baddie or even worse, 2 innocents then the numbers are even worse for the village. Moot point now anyway as mods have spoken.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

i'd love to see the backrooms right now

And the wolf rooms. "Sh?t, who are we going to claim to be if they go ahead with this????"

With multiple baddy teams, we might even get more than two claims to a good role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'll be back at just after 10pm, driving in a minute. Dont let Tigger organise anything stupid until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I'm not revealing. Relying on the villagers to tell the truth and relying on the bad guys not to mess it up.

That's a big ten hope for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

lol
    if we all reveal at once its not going to be 50 50
    at worst it will ne 66-33 might even be 80-20

maggie gets to eliminate 2 wolves straight away from the definite list
    so its 22-6 before they munch

that 6 will have less kills as soon as we hit the serial killers or eliminate a team
    they aren't one team so thy will also double target which will drop the kill rate and therehas to be as many of them on one team and no other teams left for a wolf win so its a lot more complicated than trit thinks

Oh its more complicated alright. But that works both ways. Wolves wouldnt have any need or reason to target each other. Nelson is also almost certain to be turned. All ive given is a simplest possible view ofa race

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'm not revealing. Relying on the villagers to tell the truth and relying on the bad guys not to mess it up.

That's a big ten hope for me.

Ten *nope*..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

quickbeam wrote: »
    And the wolf rooms. "Sh?t, who are we going to claim to be if they go ahead with this????"

With multiple baddy teams, we might even get more than two claims to a good role.

^this.

All of a sudden we have 12 claims of a role.

Andys dream game to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Moot point now anyway as mods have spoken.

Or did I misread mods? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I read it as they didn't say no!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My reading would be they rather we don't all reveal, but k ow it's not really against the rules...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My reading would be they rather we don't all reveal, but k ow it's not really against the rules...

Ditto. That's the impression I got as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

most of the wolves have revealed themselves now anyway

i'm confident i could pick most of them
    andy' team are acully easier even tho they are playing it cooler

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

updated day 1 post list quickbeam 31
    Necrominus 29
    The_Valeyard 21
    Tigger 21
    tritium 17
    dottie_lottie 15
    raze_them_all_ 13
    sKeith 12
    Pter 12
    Xaracatz 12
    Lord TSC 12
    avork 9
    EMF2010 8
    sullivlo 6
    WerewolfGM 5
    andy125 4
    Loughc 4
    Chagan 4
    Nopeare 4
    Uriel. 3
    A Neurotic 2
    y0ssar1an22 1
    Barney92 1
    Drumpot 1
    gufc21 1
    MrsFlushdraw 1
    partyjungle 1
    Jayop 1

posters with 0 so far are digital solitude,micks jaguar and beaker joe from my reckoning

Question. After all the talk this evening are you still deadset on me being mafia/sk?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

my simple example is equivalent roughly (slightly better) than a model where every wolf declares as a single villager. If I adjust this to include Maggies bullets and Nelson turning, but keep the max kill rates (i.e. we don't get the sk early)

night g b
    0 22 8
    1 21 9
    2 17 6
    3 13 5
    4 9 4
    5 5 3
    6 2 2

Odds are a bit better since we get two seer peeks to help here and can use villager roles. However we also have Barney dying not being factored here

Basically it could work but you'd want to think hard about the mechanics of it

Again rough math so someone please recheck

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote: »
    Question. After all the talk this evening are you still deadset on me being mafia/sk?

I know you asked Tig and not me, but I am!!

Necrominus wrote: »

you've never played with me before have you?

you acually dont want me to clear you as it makes you a target but remember i do things to get information by how people react or dont react

like try to win the game in the firt few hours :)

I know you asked Tig and not me, but I am!!

This makes me a very sad panda:(:(:(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The people fighting the reveal? Certainly, at the very least, generated names going forwards anyway. Though there's not been thirty people posting tonight. I'd imagine we are getting "team leaders" trying to resist on behalf of their team :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The people fighting the reveal? Certainly, at the very least, generated names going forwards anyway. Though there's not been thirty people posting tonight. I'd imagine we are getting "team leaders" trying to resist on behalf of their team :P

some people are going along with it so as not to give them selves away
    or acting dumb
    its not quite as simple as peple that will do v people thtb wont
    but a lot of the peple who wont need killing asap

• Advertisement

you acually dont want me to clear you as it makes you a target but remember i do things to get information by how people react or dont react

Gotcha:cool:

I'm wondering now if you really want us all to reveal or if it was just something you said to get a reaction.

I think we should respect the game mods who put the effort in to the game and NOT reveal ALL our roles. But I still think having four confirmed Simpsons goodies IS a good idea.

I'm wondering now if you really want us all to reveal or if it was just something you said to get a reaction.

I think we should respect the game mods who put the effort in to the game and NOT reveal ALL our roles. But I still think having four confirmed Simpsons goodies IS a good idea.

9a1b2bd8e595c1c8ee497547dda53db5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

i'm dr hibbert or would a baddie like to say they are dr hibbert?
    didnt think so

Tigger already came out and revealed who he was so not really looking for a reaction imo

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Wow a lot happened in the last hour but this reveal thing I'm happy to do it. Although this being tigger not everything's always black and white, so this is some test I'm thinking.

Tigger already came out and revealed who he was so not really looking for a reaction imo

its acually that i thought it would work if we did it but i'd never get ye all to do it so at kleast stiring it up would give me a few tells

maggie if you could kill some people for me that would be great

i'm the doctor o i can see if im right

shoot Andy please

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

How I feel for logging off for the last hour and popping back to the thread,

Krusty-Did-I-Miss-Anything.gif

So, you're saying you're Krusty, Lough?

So, you're saying you're Krusty, Lough?

It would be great if true. That's one role that needs to be out in the open.

• Advertisement

shoot Andy please

I'd be on board with that. I'm suspicious cos he wanted Nelson to reveal himself.

Advertisement