Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Wait you are on sky team I'm confused I thgot u were a villa

I can usually follow you Mick, but what is sky team?

Barney92 wrote: »
    I can usually follow you Mick, but what is sky team?

Sks team this dam auto correct, I was taking the piss as he came out as barney then said barney was on the same,
    team as SK :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Sks team this dam auto correct, I was taking the piss as he came out as barney then said barney was on the same,
    team as SK :)

Well if sK is good, and gufc is barney then Barney, myself and sK are all on sK's team (team village)

Christmas just reading back today and I'm not posting on this tablet anymore sounded like I was high.

Christ* **** you tablet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

assumed you were!

y0ssar1an22 34
    sKeith 33
    Barney92 32
    Xaracatz 31
    Kolido 17
    Digital Solitude 16
    Chagan 14
    A Neurotic 11
    Jayop 6

Id like some of these peeked and probably choose the ones least likely to be lynched or munched

I made this earlier today isn't it pretty

Whats your read on yosser . i have him pegged as evil, but woul appreciate another opinoin beofre i go all gung hoe.

i don't want to fall into accuse me , i accuse you trap, but lots have accused me today and i have no issue, just joss atm.

and, of cousre! if i'm dead in the morning, string him up asap..

• Advertisement

don't know if i should be glad or not, but beofre gufc came out, i was fully down at him for the acusation around lynchtime and after, but multi quote didn't work so i never got them out before he came out. but will hold off on that now unless we get a counter claim....

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    VOTING RESULTS:

Kolido (10) : Necrominus, Lord TSC, raze them all, tritium, Xaracatz, quickbeam, dottie lottie, The Valeyard, Digital Solitude, Chagan
    The Valeyard (7) : sKeith, MrsFlushdraw, Kolido, MicksJaguar, Barney92, Nopeare, Jayop
    sKeith (2) : Gufc21, Petr
    Xaracatz (1) : Kolido
    Necrominus (1) : y0ssar1an22

Did not vote (1) : Deleted User

The other Sk is in the kolido group so Raze digital or chagan. I feel if a wolf team were paying attention Vale was a better kill to keep kolido alive so Sk barney or Jayop on one team. That actually probably our baddies all there.

I was very suss on Raze but was sure Gufc was a villa so tight he must be too hence why I backed off today, still think he spotted the Avork message a role hunted Nelson.

Raze
    Digital
    Chagan
    Barney
    Jayop

Have to hit a baddie in that xara

sKeith wrote: »
    Whats your read on yosser . i have him pegged as evil, but woul appreciate another opinoin beofre i go all gung hoe.

I don't know he voted necessary which is weird but doesn't strike me as a baddie trying to hide behaviour

If there is anybody who should go to the back of the class in how to play WW its jayop.
    He needs to be peeked as a priority.

SIDESHOW, i'm calling you out!

taking one for the team mick. I'm sure i'll be dead come morning.!

There will be 3 dead I won't be ones as the poor little wolf's are scared of my awesome powers.

Team SKY

Dont worry mick, my protection will still work on you eeven after they kill me!

lol.... Not claiming that power chuckle.. don't come out willie ..

Also @Gufc we got 3 reveals more then we should have in dottie msfd and pj could be more, which totally imbalanced the game and yes while within the rules it was a big change so don't fell too bad in them allowing the kill gbh

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Team SKY

I like it go team sky

we should make that a hash tag, like the kids do.. go #teamSKY

would have like to stay in this a bit longer, but i fear i got to much right. look at my ffa. hope lord makes it to the end. go QB. i think thats my sign off!

bye.

actually, now that i have found another beer, i may not be up top in the list of people to get rid off. while i am still here, i think jayop is sideshow. i'm not gone till another 30 mis at least, so wil answer questions why. i would have left if i didnt find another beer ;)

yes team SKY, I know Mick is not to be trusted!

Mick?are your a wolf or sideshow?

Don't go domant, blast me to pieces with your guns!!!!

#nextbulletformeplease

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

The other Sk is in the kolido group so Raze digital or chagan. I feel if a wolf team were paying attention Vale was a better kill to keep kolido alive so Sk barney or Jayop on one team. That actually probably our baddies all there.

I was very suss on Raze but was sure Gufc was a villa so tight he must be too hence why I backed off today, still think he spotted the Avork message a role hunted Nelson.

Raze
    Digital
    Chagan
    Barney
    Jayop

Have to hit a baddie in that xara

Don't waste a peek on me Xara, NRV. If we do an FFA tomorrow and I'm in it, I'll admit my role if wanted, but don't waste the peek.

Of the four, I'm not sure who to check though.

• Advertisement

Can you get me another beer DS?

Advertisement