Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sKeith wrote: »
    SIDESHOW........................................................ dont bother with detective, its taken care off.
    ITALIOCOUSAS ................................................ dont overlap.

Ned Flanders -nopeare *sideshow
    Krusty - trit * itals
    Barney - gufc * rich
    Moe - DS * itals
    Nelson - vale
    Smithers - dottie * sideshow
    Apu - party jungle * itals
    Carl - MrsFlush *rich
    Homer - quickbeam
    Bart
    Lisa
    Maggie
    Marge - [provisionaly pter]

GOD BLESS.

No idea what your ramblings are about! care to explain?
    heck, jebus, if i post enuff . some peeps like ms fd wont even bother reading stuff, so fluff away. oh dear, thats nonsense
    !! .

What makes you think I don't read :P Just those pages on the Monday haha.
    Safety checks? you? Pah! You're only barely more competent than that buffoon Simpson, you pair are the very worst of sector 7g. Eventually you'll be replaced by chimps

Excise me! I have a MASTER's degree in Nuclear Physics, think you getting me mixed up with someone. :)

Interesting night again, agree on SKeith is as dodgy as. Despite his initial peek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Excise me! I have a MASTER's degree in Nuclear Physics, think you getting me mixed up with someone. :).

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Pter wrote: »
    This is really well put together and sure does mean im in trouble.

Oh no wait. You are unconfirmed. That power is totally suss. The timing of Jayops post is far too coincidental for me.

Im a goodie. I have tried to help and keep us focused since day 1.

I continually pointed out not to trust unconfirmed. I pointed out all of us revealing would give the baddies an easy target list (i mean really, if im a baddie, i WOULD NOT SAY THAT - id just take the nice neat little list).

Its RTAs word against mine, but if you look back through my posts you will see i have called him up as suspicious before. As have others.

The above is maybe the second time i have been called into question, largely i think because i have been helping the village and have now been identified as a threat.

I will leave it with ye.

Great so we lynch you and if youre good we get raze as a wolf? Simples no?

And roll in the low posters on the bandwagon, deflecting from themselves all the while.

When im dead and proven good, suspect Jayop and PJ.

Why not raze? If You're good doesnt he have to be a wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Lol actually good point Peter why would I call you out. As soon as a good villager dies I'd be lynched next. You didn't really think that through in your scrambling for cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Principals announcement:
    Milhouse Van Houten to the principals office, Milhouse Van Houten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tritium wrote: »
    Why not raze? If You're good doesnt he have to be a wolf?

Ok so i say the below to, as someone suggested, get on with it and help the village. I accept im gone tonight.

Keep in mind there is more than 1 baddie agenda at play though. Raze could be doing this as the SK, and the low posters could be a mafia.

Going after low posters isnt a bad shout. As i said before, what have you got on PJ to rule him out? Beyond the recent claims he has made? Same for Jayop? Not much as they havent contributed in terms of posts to the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Vale, I believe you were looking for this:

quickbeam 208
    The_Valeyard 196
    dottie_lottie 176
    gufc21 145
    tritium 121
    sKeith 111
    Pter 97
    raze_them_all_ 90
    Lord TSC 86
    Barney92 63
    y0ssar1an22 60
    Jayop 46
    A Neurotic 34
    Digital Solitude 32
    Chagan 28
    MrsFlushdraw 22
    partyjungle 19
    Nopeare 11

you can get it by opening the ww forum and clicking on the number of posts. It'll pop up in a separate window

Lol actually good point Peter why would I call you out. As soon as a good villager dies I'd be lynched next. You didn't really think that through in your scrambling for cover.

Oh i dont know; i was hitting a sore spot with my low poster plan? There are mutliple baddies left, so no unreasonable that one of you sacrifice yourselves for the others.

Great so we lynch you and if youre good we get raze as a wolf? Simples no?

And yes, that plan works for me.

No idea what your ramblings are about! care to explain?

What makes you think I don't read :P Just those pages on the Monday haha.

Excise me! I have a MASTER's degree in Nuclear Physics, think you getting me mixed up with someone. :)

Interesting night again, agree on SKeith is as dodgy as. Despite his initial peek.

Ah Mrs FD, don't be offended. I was creating fluff to hide my Plan, which didn't work out at all. best laid plans are the ones that hurt you more when they fall flat on their faces :(

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Alive:

A Neurotic 34
    Barney92 63
    Chagan 28
    Digital Solitude 32
    dottie_lottie Smithers 176
    gufc21 Barney (self proclaimed, uncontested) 145
    Jayop 45
    Lord TSC Unknown good role 82
    MrsFlushdraw Carl (self proclained, uncontested) 21
    Nopeare Ned Flanders 11
    partyjungle Apu (self proclaimed, uncontested) 19
    Pter Unknown evil role 93
    quickbeam Homer Simpson 206
    raze_them_all_ Grampa Simpson 89
    sKeith Principal Skinner (self proclained, uncontested) 109
    definitely either good, or Alpha evil
    The_Valeyard Nelson (self proclained, uncontested) 192
    tritium Krusty the Clown (self proclained, uncontested) 120
    y0ssar1an22 59

Dead:
    Andy125 Louie 22
    avork Milhouse 23
    Beakerjoe Groundskeeper Willie 38
    Drumpot Unknown good role 74
    Kolido Herman Herman 30
    MicksJaguar Unknown good role 250
    Necrominus Unknown good role 349
    sullivlo Unknown evil role 44
    Uriel. Unknown good role 218
    Xaracatz Chief Wiggum 48
    Loughc Unknown good role 41
    Tigger Dr. Hibbert 171

One small thing, how is Lord TSC unknown good?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Principals announcement:
    Milhouse Van Houten to the principals office, Milhouse Van Houten.

Hey Keith? Given your head is next in line after Pter's, you might want to start trying to come up with alternatives here. :P

Xara peeked me yesterday and I showed as good. I've also role claimed this morning, opposed by Pter, who was outed as bad.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Xara peeked him. She knew his role, but wouldn't say, so it died with her.

ok in other news, i've gone through all of Pter's posts and i have a few findings.
    1. In his 4th post, on day zero he advocates going after low posters.
    2. He only really calls out SKeith and RTA nobody else (excluding FFA)
    3. Most of his posts are talking about not trusting people who come out.

these things could point to
    1. planting seeds for low posters early, and then making sure he stays in the middle of the chart
    2. Despite being pushed he can only name t potential baddies and not even really with much vigour
    3. trying to sow doubt constantly, except where he can't ie with QB

There's something else I noticed halfway through my search I want to go back and look at.

But I'm submitting that he could be Bob

Ah Mrs FD, don't be offended. I was creating fluff to hide my Plan, which didn't work out at all. best laid plans are the ones that hurt you more when they fall flat on their faces :(

Care to share the plan now? It wouldn't hurt now that it hasn't worked out, surely.

xara peeked him as good but didn't confirm his role as she believed it wasn't in village interests for that info to be out

Trying to get munched, better to take one for the team than important people die. suppose they saw right thru me!

Hey PJ did you know Xara peeked TSC but didnt tell us his specific role?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Xara peeked me yesterday and I showed as good. I've also role claimed this morning, opposed by Pter, who was outed as bad.

This is useful since we either get a wolf (pter) or two wolves (raze and Lord). I think we'll only get one tbh but hey ho.....

• Advertisement

ok in other news, i've gone through all of Pter's posts and i have a few findings.
    1. In his 4th post, on day zero he advocates going after low posters.
    2. He only really calls out SKeith and RTA nobody else (excluding FFA)
    3. Most of his posts are talking about not trusting people who come out.

these things could point to
    1. planting seeds for low posters early, and then making sure he stays in the middle of the chart
    2. Despite being pushed he can only name t potential baddies and not even really with much vigour
    3. trying to sow doubt constantly, except where he can't ie with QB

There's something else I noticed halfway through my search I want to go back and look at.

But I'm submitting that he could be Bob

Also I think if he was working with a backroom they would not have allowed him to claim a Simpson family member, given that there was confirmed goodie with an unconfirmed role already out there

Also, just wanted to point out.

Prior to Pter' calling Marge last night, he also posted that "Homercleus" picture, which I thought was him starting to role claim Marge. He denied it.

The, during his epic night, Skeith put Pter as a possible Marge too. I'm guessing that the two could be working in conjunction together, and were trying to set up Pter as Marge, and trying to lay some foundations.

Yeah, I kind of messed up in my excitement; I should have given them rope to hang themselves. But given the two were laying foundations for that narrative over the last 24 hours, I'd be saying the duo are working together right now.

Pter is also pushing the lower post count argument, which might have truth to it...and could also be why SKeith worked very hard last night to boost his post count so dramatically.

Though Dottie makes sense too...

It's probably both, right?

It's probably both, right?

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm presenting possibilities! That's how the game works!

If we all get our knickers in a knot everytime we're accused then the village would get nowhere, and the mafia would be running this town.

Trying to get munched, better to take one for the team than important people die. suppose they saw right thru me!

:confused:

How would claiming to be a baddie make the baddies want to munch you?

We'll have a better idea of Skeith after the lynch actually, right? In that, we should learn at that stage if he's on a team or an individual, based on the lynch?

If he's part of a team, Skeith is highly suspect for the next one imo, though I don't want to spend the day ignoring all other possibilities.

A thought that i havent fully worked through...

Given marge is now apparently in the open woulf it make sense for bart and lisa to reveal. They can back each other and Maggie also gives a backstop confirm?

Hey PJ did you know Xara peeked TSC but didnt tell us his specific role?

I know that now

• Advertisement

A thought that i havent fully worked through...

Given marge is now apparently in the open woulf it make sense for bart and lisa to reveal. They can back each other and Maggie also gives a backstop confirm?

In advance of that, I think if any non Simpson NRV wants to counter any existing claims they need to do so today. Now is the time we need to know if we're being misled

Advertisement