Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan payments

Options
  • 20-05-2017 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,

Yesterday I paid off the remaining amount on my loan with BOI. I paid it off using the Bank of Ireland App on my iPhone.

I'm just wondering how soon after paying off my loan can I apply for another and also when will you the loan account disappear off my account as the loan account still appears on my app when I log in.

Kind regards,

Lee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi,

Yesterday I paid off the remaining amount on my loan with BOI. I paid it off using the Bank of Ireland App on my iPhone.

I'm just wondering how soon after paying off my loan can I apply for another and also when will you the loan account disappear off my account as the loan account still appears on my app when I log in.

Kind regards,

Lee

Hi LeeLynch499, thanks for getting in touch.

When you’re paying off your loan you’ll need to get a closing balance first on the loan. This will ensure that all interest due is included (this may not be reflected in the online balance) in the final payment amount.

If you contact our team on 0818 200 334 they’ll check to see if there’s anything further outstanding on the loan and they’ll also be able to advise you on the new loan.

To remove the loan account from your online access, just send us an ‘Ask a Question’ through the 365 online service desk and the account will be removed.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement