Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing pup from Poland.

Options
  • 20-05-2017 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any business/company that would bring a pup in from Poland for me?
    Pup will be sorted with passport and all paperwork vaccinations etc.
    I know there's crowds that do it from the UK but not sure how it's done from Poland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭furandfeather

Try multicargo.ie
    I was trying to bring in a pup a few years ago and they could do it.
    Mind me asking what breed? ( tell me to mind me own business if you want!)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 genuineirl

Some polish couriers will do it for you, prices are 250-400e

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Pat McGroin

Try multicargo.ie
    I was trying to bring in a pup a few years ago and they could do it.
    Mind me asking what breed? ( tell me to mind me own business if you want!)

A small munsterlander.

I've been looking for one for a while and got a pup from a gwp/ munsterlander mating last year.
    The pup is honestly so good, I just have to take a chance on getting a pure munsterlander pup as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭kellyvince

I got two Bavarians in ,a few years ago from poland .door to door for €500 . Ill have a look for the number

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Pat McGroin

kellyvince wrote: »
    I got two Bavarians in ,a few years ago from poland .door to door for €500 . Ill have a look for the number

Good man.
    That would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

I was going to recommend airlines but it seems there are cheaper options available than travelling out and picking the pup up yourself. We adopted a mini poodle from the UK while in the middle of a motorhome trip on the continent, in 2014.

Both KLM and Lufthansa allow (or did then) you to take a dog into the hold with you in a carrier as long as the combined weight of dog and carrier was IIRC under 8KG. Crate had to be on the floor behind your feet and has to comply with strict size limits. Cost was about 500 Euros from Heathrow-Bucharest via Munich with Lufthansa for her and the dog but was the only realistic option for us at the time.

For the record anyway, might not be cost effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

polish couriers will bring them for you.. or if you no a polish person driving over and back they could do it for you and give them a few quid..

Advertisement