Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery powered keypad to operate relay to open gate???

Options
  • 21-05-2017 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I have a problem. My access gate into my house has an electric gate latch release operated by a release switch just inside the gate so you have to use a key to get in from the outside. Im looking to put a keypad outside the gate so i can use a code to open it so guests can enter without a key. There is a gate release button inside the house which is only 10m away from the gate. Is there a battery powered wifi keypad that i could put outside the gate to operate a wifi enabled relay inside the house wired to the button that could open the gate???

If that isn't available is there a wired keypad solution i could wire to the release switch inside the gate?

thanks

Comments

Advertisement