Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing

• 21-05-2017 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get an expensive poster mounted and framed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Donutz

Parchment wrote:
    Can anyone recommend somewhere to get an expensive poster mounted and framed?

There's a place a few doors down from fine wines on Catherine street called Cummins. Supposed to be very good.

Also they have a framing service in whelans cameras next to the chicken hut on o Connell street. I got some large photos printed and framed here and I was very happy with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Donutz wrote: »
    There's a place a few doors down from fine wines on Catherine street called Cummins. Supposed to be very good.

+1

I used these guys a couple of years ago to frame a painting I bought and was more than happy with the service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

We got some done recently in a place on John street, can't remember name Normoyles or similar, anyway they did a great job. Posters as well BTW.
    Marty

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭theblackstuff

+1

I have used him a few times, always satisfied with the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Real Psycrow

If you're willing to travel a bit, try Stacpoole's in Adare. He's very good and cheaper than most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Thomas Street Limerick

http://www.framingcentre.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

I've used a few of them over the years. My preferred one is the one on Thomas Street (underneath that orange coffee shop on the corner of Little Catherine Street and Thomas Street).

Advertisement