Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

muscle fit type shirts

• 21-05-2017 11:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

I know this isn't related too much to fitness but I think I might get the best response here.

Can anybody recommend places to get muscle fit type shirts. Plain white would suit best. As in a type shirt you could wear with a suit. I'm finding it hard to find a shirt that is wide enough on top without being too baggy on the bottom. When tucking in shirts they often look far too baggy below.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭CWF

I know this isn't related too much to fitness but I think I might get the best response here.

Can anybody recommend places to get muscle fit type shirts. Plain white would suit best. As in a type shirt you could wear with a suit. I'm finding it hard to find a shirt that is wide enough on top without being too baggy on the bottom. When tucking in shirts they often look far too baggy below.

Topman and river island would do fitted shirts. Probably Zara and h&m too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Afaik the 'tailored fit' shirts in M&S are wider at top and taper in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Afaik the 'tailored fit' shirts in M&D are wider at top and taper in

You mean M&S?
    then I concur....I have 2 ,the fit is excellent and quality is top notch.
    they are 45e (or were) a pop.

I need some more myself , the standard workshirt look atrocious on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

River Island do class ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

arayess wrote: »
    You mean M&S?
    then I concur....I have 2 ,the fit is excellent and quality is top notch.
    they are 45e (or were) a pop.

I need some more myself , the standard workshirt look atrocious on me.

That's the one.

Have always found the quality good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Elemonator wrote: »
    River Island do class ones.

Yeah these are great. Cotton mixed with something slightly stretchy so they hug gently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Personally, I think the RI and TopMan shirts have a cheap look to them that make you look like a teenage buying a suit and shirt for the first time.

+1 for M&S, though my only caveat is that their sleeve length can be hit and miss. I've got a few that fit perfectly but the sleeves drag. Almost as if they were "big and tall" makes.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

TopMan shirts are cheap rubbish.

Agree with the M and S comments. I like with the Autograph line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Brent Pope does a nice range in arnotts

Advertisement