Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday in Donegal

Options
  • 21-05-2017 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi living in Sligo and want to head to Donegal for a few nights in the summer with a 3 and 2year old.Want to stay near a beach. Something around the lines of rossnowlagh, has anybody recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,628 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Have you considered Culdaff or Malin, 2 lovely beaches there.
    Perhaps too far north for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Have a look at this and this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Romantic Rose

I'd highly recommend Dunfanaghy. Such a lovely little seaside town with quite a hippy kinda vibe. There is so much to see locally like Ards Forest Park and the Friary. Horn Head too. It's a good base for others places such as Glenveagh National Park. I just love the place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bazmc35

I'd highly recommend Dunfanaghy. Such a lovely little seaside town with quite a hippy kinda vibe. There is so much to see locally like Ards Forest Park and the Friary. Horn Head too. It's a good base for others places such as Glenveagh National Park. I just love the place :)

Spotted Dunfanaghy on google maps and going staying a few days. Thanks.
    The northwest is poorly advertised even in the wild Atlantic way which is supposed to be promoting the cost line.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bazmc35

muffler wrote: »
    Have a look at this and this

Thanks very much muffler a lot of detail there. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement