Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which plants should I plant outside and which should I plant inside

Options
  • 21-05-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

hi.,
    I'm  growing some peppers, cucumbers, aunergines
    , peas and tomatoes. I planted then 4 weeks ago and they growing ok inside (except for the peas - a lot of these did not come up).
    I have a lidl tunnel(but not that warm yet anyway) - but they not all fit into it. So which plants should I plant outside and which should I plant inside grow bags in the tunnel ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,445 ✭✭✭✭looksee

The peas will be ok outside, generally all the others would go inside. If you have to make a choice possibly the tomatoes would survive outside, depending on the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Thks - should I put plants into peat grow bags now and put in Lidl tunnel or just put in peat bags and leave inside for another few weeks till the tunnel get warmer ?

Advertisement