Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I banned ?

Options
  • 21-05-2017 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering am I banned, I'm not sure?

I asked the guy I was going to buy the rifle from could it be test fired at a range that I am a member of. It is legal in his presents at a designated range according to the countryside alliance.

http://www.countryside-alliance.org/shooting-faqs/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You have received an infraction in the Shooting For Sale / Wanted forum, but you are not banned. Does that help?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

First, this is not Arts, it's Sports. Can A DRP mod please update that.

Second, you were sanctioned for posting insults from what I can see and also for breach of the shooting for sale forum rules.

Please let me know what is going on and I will try to resolve it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi madmac187,

Any update?

Have you contacted the mod and tried to discuss this?

Thanks. :)

Hi madmac187,

Do you wish to continue this DRP or can I close it?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭madmac187

Steve wrote: »
    Hi madmac187,

Do you wish to continue this DRP or can I close it?

Thanks.

Apologies haven't been online it's all good no need to worry.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I'll ask for this to be closed. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement